Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) (36342 Views)

Meet Late Dora Akunyili Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Crosby: She Is A Painter / Hakeemeffect: Advanced Nollywood Special Makeup Effect [ Graphic Images] / Nigeria Best Painter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by AyBelly: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
Meet Australian painter who rather than use the tip of a paint brush prefers the tip of his manhood!!! Naijagists.com/pricasso-australian-artist-tim-patch-uses-manhood-to-paint-portraits-pictures/

1 Like

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by SenatorJames(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
One part of me is saying "End Time Things"

one part is saying "Immorality"

while another part is saying "Talented man"

40 Likes

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by samuel6238(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2013
Dat joystick Is strong

4 Likes

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
The guy is only seeking attention.

But the paintings are fine sha lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by luckmike(m): 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
Seen him b4
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by AbuMikey(m): 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
gringringrin
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by iamswizz(m): 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
And this is news? I'v being painting with mine for 23yrs and it didnt make headlines... Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by shugacaneman: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
lolz. y wont women patronize him?

2 Likes

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by idrisjunior(m): 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
he sure is talented
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
Wonder how many colours his pee is? grin

3 Likes

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
grin Is that joystick still alive? His sperms will be colourful cos of the infiltration of all the paints he dips his john thomas in.

1 Like

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by ManTiger(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hahahaha... Wetin we no go see for this days.
Me self go try paint with my GALA only if my model is a female and also unclad... Any volunteer in d house?

4 Likes

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Mikocake(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hahahaha..wat a clown, but I wonder why its mainly women that patronise him.hmm
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by otijah(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
All are signs of the begining of the END. @op and why are they hiding the joystic nah? I doubt that, that man has a joystic atall may be he is holding his brush there. Or ELSE LET'S SEE THE REAL BRUSH

3 Likes

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by PrinceJustice(m): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
Senator James: One part of me is saying "End Time Things"

what more shud I say?

1 Like

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Isaactop9(m): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
INNOVATIVE
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Moji12(f): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
.... And dat is y only women go dere for d painting besides dat is horrible he shd resign to using brush,I fink d painting will come out cool. cool
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by iterator25: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
Prikashop

1 Like

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by SeniorSana(m): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nawao, em dey pee de colors frm em oga-do-gud? Front page tinz dancing skelewu.
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by WHIZBRO(m): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
Pricasso..... Enuf said lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by MillionDollars: 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
Wow! Hollywood film-trick! Keep it up
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by condralbede(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
fire dey go ..most women go like make dis man use his joystick draw em evn.
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by adeokunade: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
I think the joystick need to stand erect before he can use it to paint and that explains why women has to sit at his front. Btw that last woman is too old to make a man have erect..n.

1 Like

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Aromas: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
Senator James: One part of me is saying "End Time Things"

Lobatan!!!!!!
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
hmmmm, maybe he is mad ni
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by anitank(f): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
Does he draw them with sperm or urine
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Nuvally: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nice one. A woman gives massages with boobs(UNIQUE). A man paints with his JOYSTICK(STRANGE). Some girls are still blowing with their mouth(CUMfirm)...What do you do?

2 Likes

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by tintingz(m): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
Toh! cheesy see those women smiling sef cheesy

But Is he doing the painting when his di;ck is ere;cted or wah?

Nothing we no go hear, see. Attention seeker.
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by jmoore(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
gross
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Sunymoore(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
Triple functioning his that thing. Good for the nigga
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Kslib(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
What a hand can do,a Priick can do better.
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by cashkidisback(m): 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
wow,dts a nice talent grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot / 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs / My Animation Reidvolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.