Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) (36353 Views)

Meet Late Dora Akunyili Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Crosby: She Is A Painter / Hakeemeffect: Advanced Nollywood Special Makeup Effect [ Graphic Images] / Nigeria Best Painter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2013
Incredibly mad man
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by nex(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2013
No PEN IS available?
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Mekyno(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2013
Nt surprise at all because dats d only usefulnex of an already uselex joystick
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by everyday: 8:06am On Oct 06, 2013
I guess he must be using some kind of paintbrush fitted on his crotch

1 Like

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by sainty2k3(m): 8:06am On Oct 06, 2013
That guy is sick. But he won't likely get help cos ppl found what he's doing interesting
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by skybodmas: 8:44am On Oct 06, 2013
;DWomen love watching him with full concentration & smiles on their face. ;DWomen love watching him with full concentration & smiles on their face.
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Jroy(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2013
samuel6238: Dat joystick Is strong
i tell u, very gidigon
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by andyanders: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2013
Listen, this man gets orga-sm by using his joystick to paint. He derives sex-ual satisfaction with his joystick hence his action because he will reach orga-sm and now use same discharge in painting.

In fact, white men do certain things that when you hear or see what they do, you start wondering. There are some that will pay another man to be having se-x with their legitimate wife and they will just be watching and masturbating and they get orga-sm. Some will be watching through key hole and also be jacking off.
So, do not see this as a surprise.
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by mrofficial(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2013
Another thing a dick can do apart from digging. grin
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by write2obi(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2013

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Crixina(f): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
samuel6238: Dat joystick Is strong
I don't get it,does he use it when its limp or hard.cos think when its limp it will kind of difficult,just my thought tho.
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Crixina(f): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
Kslib: So his name is even Pricasso?

Hmmn,patienly waiting for Totosso-- The woman who paints with her ni.pple.
All izz well!
no with her Tonto
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Crixina(f): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
andyanders: Listen, this man gets orga-sm by using his joystick to paint. He derives sex-ual satisfaction with his joystick hence his action because he will reach orga-sm and now use same discharge in painting.

In fact, white men do certain things that when you hear or see what they do, you start wondering. There are some that will pay another man to be having se-x with their legitimate wife and they will just be watching and masturbating and they get orga-sm. Some will be watching through key hole and also be jacking off.
So, do not see this as a surprise.

most of these guys are mentally unstable,some things they suffer from,i wonder why they are rarely found here,atleast our own if person want mad,e go mad at once,than looking sane but sick in the head.
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by just2endowed: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
Crixina: I don't get it,does he use it when its limp or hard.cos think when its limp it will kind of difficult,just my thought tho.

If think a woman has to be present for it to remain strong coz if it's limp he can't be effective
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by elobyobi: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
D guy go born children of all races and colours.
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by kenability: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
nama o o o :onama o o o
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
He's probably gay
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by andyanders: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
Crixina: most of these guys are mentally unstable,some things they suffer from,i wonder why they are rarely found here,atleast our own if person want mad,e go mad at once,than looking sane but sick in the head.
Na so my sister. they are surely mentally unstable.
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by everG: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2013
Senator James: One part of me is saying "End Time Things"

one part is saying "Immorality"

while another part is saying "Talented man"
i totally agree wit ur first part
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by phungva: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
kachiz:
we are complaining about albinos and this dude is here adding more color to his mix. u wan dey born green lantern
Painters in Brisbane are professional

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot / 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs / My Animation Reidvolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.