Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Who Has Ever Bought From Alibaba.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Has Ever Bought From Alibaba.com (783 Views)

Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor / How Do I Track Items I Bought From Aliexpress Using China Post Air Mail. / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Ever Bought From Alibaba.com by mcdokwe(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Please I recently took out time to study prices on alibaba.com and was astonished on what is on offer for most products. I now wonder if these prices are real. please fellow businessmen on nairaland; have any of you bought from the site? are those really the prices? what are the qualities of those products... it would be highly appreciated if I get honest and practical answers
Thank you
Re: Who Has Ever Bought From Alibaba.com by arbitrage: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
If you search this business thread, you will see other users who have been importing from Alibaba and Aliexpress China and they talk about importation business from China. The prices are real but the quality may not be as the western world products that you know. If you also want high quality, you may have to contact the Alibaba manufacturers to give them your needed specifications. Or else, choosing the posted advert may mean buying as it is.
Re: Who Has Ever Bought From Alibaba.com by mcdokwe(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
ok, thanks alot
Re: Who Has Ever Bought From Alibaba.com by dav8id(m): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
The price are real and to enjoy the best out of it is only if you can meetup with their MOD..
Re: Who Has Ever Bought From Alibaba.com by mcdokwe(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
dav8id: The price are real and to enjoy the best out of it is only if you can meetup with their MOD..
thanks... But I have seen only but MOQs and not MODs... Does that stand for a different stuffs than I've known?
Re: Who Has Ever Bought From Alibaba.com by dav8id(m): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sorry..typing error MOQ
mcdokwe: thanks... But I have seen only but MOQs and not MODs... Does that stand for a different stuffs than I've known?
Re: Who Has Ever Bought From Alibaba.com by mcdokwe(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
dav8id: Sorry..typing error MOQ
dat's cool, just to be sure... Thanks again

(1) (Reply)

How To Have Successful Business Partnerships? / A Crying N40,000, Please Help! / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.