Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims (1228 Views)

Dasukigate, Arms Deal Scandal: Tinubu Returns N9m To FG / Tinubu Returns Stolen Money! / Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by Clerverly: 12:36am On Oct 05, 2013
National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, will return to Nigeria today after spending three months abroad, during which he had a knee surgery, a statement from the party’s reception committee has said.
The statement signed by Chief Funso Ologunde, on behalf of the Lagos State APC reception committee on Thursday, said the former governor of Lagos state is expected in Lagos this after noon.

•Bola Ahmed Tinubu
The statement further said that at the instance of the former governor, the welcome rally planned in his honour at the Onikan stadium, Lagos Island has been cancelled in sympathy with the families who lost their loved ones in the air crash that occurred on Thursday.
Upon arrival in Ikeja, he is expected to address journalists and other loyalists, the statement made available to P.M. NEWS stated.
Asiwaju Tinubu had the surgery in Chicago, United States in July. Since then, he has been in London for physiotherapy.
While in London, he received a lot of visitors from Nigeria including Muhammadu Buhari,another national leader of APC, governors elected on the platform of the party, Senators, members of the House of Representatives and local government chairmen.

Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by Clerverly: 12:45am On Oct 05, 2013
E ka abo Asiwaju! You finally shamed your enemies. They wished you death but ironically their party caught it! They wished you parkinson disease, but during the media chat, we saw the parkinson disease of the mouth for the first time!

Once more welcome Sir!!!

Oya start calling me "efulefu" I dey kampe
Sai Ngige! Sai Tinubu!! Sai Buhari!!!

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 05, 2013
Jagaban! Giving your enemies sleepless nights since 1999. They thought and wished you were dead but Almighty God has shamed the enemy of progress. Welcome back to Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by Sloan: 1:24am On Oct 05, 2013
LWTMB! I am not a Tinubu fan but he has done VERY well so far in a lot of ways, yet not perfect! I can't wait to hear the cries of the usual world criers when they hear this news! LMAO! The people who wished him ill are now ashamed, isn't it? Even little kids from the other side of the Niger who have no idea if they will every get a decent job in this lifetime! None of them can even come close to where Tinubu is balling, but on NL they cry their hearts out! I am sure Tinubu is too busy to even give a shaite about the evil-minded cry babies!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by fagbalex(m): 1:25am On Oct 05, 2013
jagaban, Gaskia you make our democracy competitive. if not you PDP must have turn this country to there family affairs. i know some people don get heart attack with this news.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by egift(m): 4:57am On Oct 05, 2013
Like him or hate him - Tinubu have dealt with PDP more than any individual or group. If not for him Nigeria would have been a one-party state with other PDP-franchise. Welcome back.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by adeyak83(m): 5:28am On Oct 05, 2013
Ayyyeeoooo... Jagaban let them know...wo ni durooo (in olamide's voice) APC 2015 gidigba.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by Demdem(m): 6:28am On Oct 05, 2013
Jonathan Nemesis is coming back
Yipeeeeeeeerr.
Retardeen in more trouble.
Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by kaze4blues(m): 6:30am On Oct 05, 2013
Welcome jagaban.......

It feels good to have u back
Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by gramci: 6:41am On Oct 05, 2013
So reception committee planned to block road as usual grin

progressive hypocrites *SMH*

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 05, 2013
This is a day that The Lord has made.....we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Welcome back home Asiwaju...

We love you.
Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by teskyg: 7:11am On Oct 05, 2013
Where are the Billions collected from Loyal stooges and assss Lickers for the Wellcome Party?
Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by Clerverly: 7:12am On Oct 05, 2013
How I wish we had a Tinubu in the South East..would have Ubah family and other miscreants in power a chase. Don't ask me how ,ask Obasanjo and Bode George cool
Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by musiwa1l: 7:15am On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by bashydemy(m): 7:22am On Oct 05, 2013
Welcome back jagaban
Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by kubumilano(m): 7:33am On Oct 05, 2013
[quote author=Clerverly]E ka abo Asiwaju! You finally shamed your enemies. They wished you death but ironically their party caught it! They wished you parkinson disease, but during the media chat, we saw the parkinson disease of the mouth for the first time!

Once more welcome Sir!!!

Oya start calling me "efulefu" I dey kampe
Sai Ngige! Sai Tinubu!! Sai Buhari!!![/Nothing do u My Guy,Ngige,Buhari,Tinubu All D Way.quote]
Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by edogirl2: 7:59am On Oct 05, 2013
Brilliant news, after the darkness of recent days.
Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by dridowu: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2013
Jagaban is Back for the best
double double twale to Jagaban
owo meji fun eyan kan
asiwaju of lagos
jeun soke ko tu jeun sapo
ori e wa ni be
actions speaks louder than words.
Ekaabo sir.
Ipinle Yoruba oni daruuuuu ooooooo
Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 05, 2013
He cancelled the rally because a parkinson patient cannot withstand the high tempo and intensity of rally. Welcome back sir! ThankGod you made it back alive,remember to take your medication serious to avoid relapse.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by Goddex: 8:33am On Oct 05, 2013
What Stewpid reception was he planning? With whose money? Is it every time he travels out and returns home he organises an owambe party? For a man that was governor for 8yrs and his stooge almost completing another 8yrs and yet Lagos, a so - called center of excellence, cannot boast of a well equipped hospital to carry out a simple knee surgery. He had to waste scarce foreign exchange globetrotting to Chicago, UK etc for just a knee surgery. Only a matter of time for the cold hand of nemesis to catch up on all you mega thieves of this Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 05, 2013
Yes! You are welcome Mr. Pot. The pot has now returned to the kindergarten kitchen where the kettles are waiting to be labelled black again. Welcome sir.
Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by gramci: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2013
Goddex: What Stewpid reception was he planning? With whose money? Is it every time he travels out and returns home he organises an owambe party? For a man that was governor for 8yrs and his stooge almost completing another 8yrs and yet Lagos, a so - called center of excellence, cannot boast of a well equipped hospital to carry out a simple knee surgery. He had to waste scarce foreign exchange globetrotting to Chicago, UK etc for just a knee surgery.

they are progressives

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by Desola(f): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2013
What does this 'jagaban' I read everywhere mean?

Is it a Yoruba word?
Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by juman(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2013
Hiss.
Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by abu12: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2013
Desola: What does this 'jagaban' I read everywhere mean?

Is it a Yoruba word?

That is the title bestowed on him by the people of niger state.
Re: Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims by BabaEleko(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2013
Virtue of a true leader. The same day the plane crashed oPDP and nPDP still dey fight dia sef dey do like say e no concern dem!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senator Stabbed By Son — Son Found Dead In Home / Nigerians Locked For 9 Years By Benin Authorities.Lawyer reacts on facebook.thx / Only Clerics From Saudi Arabia Can Stop Boko Haram– Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.