Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) (16459 Views)

Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) / You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekaromail: 9:46am On Oct 26, 2013
Lolz. Sorry for that o! I didn't know. I will make it public now
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekaromail: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2013
ekwurekwu:
The video is private? Oya, put am for public make we publicize am.
It's done. Thanks for drawing my attention to it.
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by prof800(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
Bros, I think you should have stated atleast some cast of the movie even if they are not well known. e.g written by, directed by, produced by, starring etc...
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekaromail: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
prof800: Bros, I think you should have stated atleast some cast of the movie even if they are not well known. e.g written by, directed by, produced by, starring etc...

Okay. Point noted. Will include it in the second trailer. Thanks

Admin pls o! I was hoping this will get to the front page. Please na.
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
This trailer of this movie (plus the movie itself) is just dumb. What kind of trailer is it that just shows people who don't say a word to each other, just music on the background and then announcement that it will premier on feb 14 I remember we also saw something like this in the form of a game "Angry Nigerians" (a wannabe Angry Birds game) sometime last year, up till now, the game never show! This one is just a "World War Z" wannabe in a pathetic way. The producers of the movie would fare better by just producing comic books for kids undecided
DEAD CITY...DEAD ON ARRIVAL CONCEPTION!

5 Likes

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by MarieSucre(f): 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2013
My God. if they wanted to make it an animation, they should have just done so. the mixture doesnt gel well to the eye.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by 190theclown: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2013
i watched the trailer

laff nearly fall me from bed

like seriously what is this grin grin grin

Na wa ooh naija still get 2000 light years from civilization grin grin

see as movie be like wetin KG 3 people act grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by FBS: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
What is this, a video game? undecided

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
190-the-clown:
i watched the trailer

see as movie be like wetin K
G 3 people act grin grin grin
cheesy

angry angry grin grin
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
Wasn't able 2 download frm Youtube. Will u pls upload to Vuclip.com?
Who ar d casts?
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by akinzyakin(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
dominique: Have they started shooting?
banger shootin na december wern dey do u sad
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by duni04(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
God forbid i carry my hard earned money and enter cinema to watch this shit. All in d name of copy copy see d rubbish you're churning out.
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by xclusive43(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin laugh won kill me ooooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See bomb like knockout. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See Alien like toy.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is no trailer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hem, well! I'm happy someone is doing something like this in Nigeria, quite commendable, but to be honest you need to work on the graphics and quality.

I might not be a good judge of this trailer and movie because have seen a lot of American Sci-fis and I always expect something out of the ordinary even from the Americans, but I would say this doesn't slightly meet my own personal expectations of a sci-fi movie

BUT

I believe your project is just in the beginning stages, you just have to improve man! Don't stop smiley

5 Likes

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by 3ace(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
From the OP's description of the movie, can they really interpret it well to meet the standard of the zombie movies we have watched? Except maybe they'll seek input of experienced foreigners.
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by slimthugchimee(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
Looks intersting please show me more pics and when will it reach enugu
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Xion: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
@op it's a nice attempt, I don't watch nollywood but will gladly wait for this. It carries something different from the usual.

Not sure BRF will be glad to see his beloved project painted as destroyed in 2050

Just to let you know, NL is a testing ground for your tolerance for critics. Many will say shit about your work and dreams just to discourage you. It's up to you to prove them wrong.

I believe the movie can still be much nicer than it currently is.

Ji shi ki

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by iterator25: 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
Are you fvcking kidding me Did I just watched a movie trailer embarassed

What happened to standards? Smh
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Tinkybabe(f): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
Looks like a video game..Op sorry o. I'm not trying to dampen your spirit but truth be told,there's no iota of perceived realism(pseudo sef) in it.
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Afam4eva(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
What sort of crap film is this?

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by 3ace(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
xclusive43: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin laugh won kill me ooooo

I knew it. I didn't even see this post before my earlier comment. This is going to be a difficult movie to produce. It's good the producer is trying something different from the regular drama we are used to but if he really wants to do this, he must be ready to spend a fortune and get good results otherwise, he will just make a mockery of himself.
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Godwinsilas(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
I love it when something good is happening in Nigeria.
Yeah i must be part of this FB share this.
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
Promhize:
BUT

I believe your project is just in the beginning stages, you just have to improve man! Don't stop smiley
Good one man. Pple who cannot make a move 2 compose disheartening n provocative comments are worst enemy 2 Naija than d said corrupt Nigeria govt.
Entertainment industry (a private sector) is d only thing working in Nigeria because itz nt dependin on govt. Why now killing d willing spirit?
MyAdvice 2 d producer:
#1. Try n make a very cool n mouth-watering job of ds. ...graphics, Noiseless Sound, ...ain't an expert in ds field u'll know better.
#2. Don't produce 4 quick money, ur can win awards if u make it superb n dat'll shoot u into prominence
#3. Haters go and swallow rock.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
Afam4eva: What sort of crap film is this?
Tinkybabe: Looks like a video game..Op sorry o. I'm not trying to dampen your spirit but truth be told,there's no iota of perceived realism(pseudo sef) in it.
iterator25: Are you fvcking kidding me Did I just watched a movie trailer embarassed

xclusive43: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin laugh won kill me ooooo

Come on, why are u all talking like kids that haven't seen the American movies of the 80's and 90's. This is the same way the Americans started.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by IAMBREEZY: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mumu can u produce one.
190-the-clown:
i watched the trailer

see as movie be like wetin KG 3 people act grin grin grin
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
ekaromail: smiley Here is the link to the Dead City Movie trailer in Mp4 format for phone download. Now mind you, this is just a glimpse of what you will be seeing in the movie. There will be a second official trailer by December so watch out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgjTmuEXju4&feature=player_detailpage#t=0

Here is the link to the Dead City Movie trailer in DVD format for PC download.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvfgOEpB_S0&feature=player_detailpage#t=0

I'm not disappointed! Just what I expected grin. Enjoy! cheesy
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by duni04(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
iterator25: Are you fvcking kidding me Did I just watched a movie trailer embarassed

Look who's complaining about standards grin

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Mekanus(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
Did u say its nigeria movie?
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
Lol. Op lemme advise you like a brother.

I can assure you that no cinema will agree to show this! Kajola was very bad. This is worse!

My advice to you is, kindly replace the humans in this your film with animated characters, and turn it into a first nigerian feature animation movie (cartoon). That will make more sense.

Vfx and Cgi isn't really an easy task and not a man's job. It needs a 'team'. And that needs big budget. Really.....I don't even know how to advise you, Cos this is really below par....Nollywood has passed this a long time ago. And I can't say much Cos the thread is on frontpage (whoever took it to frontpage sef is wicked! grin), and people will bash like there's no tomorrow. So I will just jejely unfollow this topic.

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Pangea: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2013
@ Op
This is a joke, right?
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by omodapson(m): 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
Is the movie animated? I can't imagine spending my hard earned quid on this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Pete Edochie Dead? What's Happening? / "Iwaju": Disney To Release Nigerian Themed Animated Series / Daarsat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.