Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,996 members, 7,803,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Ask A Somali Girl! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ask A Somali Girl! (2393 Views)

Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair / Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? / An Honest Question From A Somali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask A Somali Girl! by SomalilandBear(f): 2:35am On Oct 05, 2013
I thought I saw a topic like this a while ago so I decided to sign up and try to answer some questions myself. smiley
Ask anything! You know you want to... wink
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by eziza: 4:46am On Oct 05, 2013
U sabi dance niiko?
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by Ajuran: 6:01am On Oct 05, 2013
SomalilandBear: I thought I saw a topic like this a while ago so I decided to sign up and try to answer some questions myself. smiley

nayaa what are you doing here? hana cebeen fadlan. my thread was ask a Somali, not ask a somali guy? xayawaan.

eziza: U sabi dance niiko?

is that all you know about Somali woman? You big ape like monster.
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by Emmyk(m): 7:42am On Oct 05, 2013
Ajuran:

dude, the question was not even addressed for you to answer.
You can change your NL username a million time, but that ill-mannered personality behind you will never change.
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by hardniola(m): 10:33am On Oct 05, 2013
why do somali remove core of woman at birth..........
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
Why are there so many useless refugee somalis?
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
Why are somali men worthless pirates that can't hold down honest jobs?
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
Why are there so many somali asylum seekers in foreign countries and why do they do nothing but collect welfare and be lazy layabouts?
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
Why do somalis lack the simple ability of electing a central government?
Are they r£tarded or something?
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by eziza: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ajuran:

nayaa what are you doing here? hana cebeen fadlan. my thread was ask a Somali, not ask a somali guy? xayawaan.

Kaffir, what else do Somali women have to offer apart from azz? Either as a housewife or as a ho? It is not as if you nigguhs allow them do much. So why are u surprised? Abeg comot for road joor make I see road!
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by eziza: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
again @ Somalilandbear,

U sabi niiko?
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by hardniola(m): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
why dey allow their children school to get out of school to join al-shababa.

Stop been lazy librate ur self somali woman.
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by romania5: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
[size=18pt]what do somalis think about teddy afro.... him being a proud black man in all...from the horn?[/size]
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by romania5: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
[size=18pt]his latest album was a feast to many young souls.... [/size]
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by romania5: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
[size=18pt]what do u think about the portrayal of somalis in the hollywood film captain phillips? portraying the pirates as the bad guys and the white sailor 9000 miles from home as merely an innocent victim of circumstances?
[/size]
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by romania5: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
[size=18pt]tell me why you all are sooooo much more pan african than somali men... Lol[/size]
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by PAPAAFRICA: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
Lol
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by Ajuran: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
NL member: Why do somalis lack the simple ability of electing a central government?
Are they r£tarded or something?

Somalia was the first country that had an african leader democratically pass power to another african country.

Somalia has an elected President for the last 10 years. Islamist group controlled the country. The new president was elected last year

eziza:

Kaffir, what else do Somali women have to offer apart from azz? Either as a housewife or as a ho? It is not as if you nigguhs allow them do much. So why are u surprised? Abeg comot for road joor make I see road!

Somali women have more power than most women in africa. As they run the home and our culture treats women better than majority of arab and african countries.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by Ajuran: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
romania5: [size=18pt]what do somalis think about teddy afro.... him being a proud black man in all...from the horn?[/size]

What does teddy afro have to do with somalis?
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by romania5: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ajuran:

What does teddy afro have to do with somalis?

[size=18pt]both from da horn aint dey?... mafakkaz aint horna'Z no mo or sum'N..?...Lol[/size]
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by romania5: 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
[size=18pt]juzz say'N mafakkas always spit'N horna'Z don't fukk wit da rest'Z of sub sahara shid and dis mafakka'Z teddy afro don dedicated a whole album 2 blackness..Lmao[/size]
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by romania5: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
[size=18pt]not talk'N 'bout my somali sistas cause they and i have a healthy reverence 4 one anotha... Lol[/size]
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by romania5: 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
[size=18pt]da sista dont need ya despotic azz bulging 'N on a thread dat aint got shidddz 2 do wit ya.... ya mafakkas think dis thread is Arabia[/size]
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by romania5: 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
[size=18pt]let da mafakkaz breath sum.... it aint arabia... 'N wee'Z gon ask dese questions regardless.. Lol[/size]
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by SomalilandBear(f): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
I thought this was my thread? XP
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by SomalilandBear(f): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
NL member: Why are there so many somali asylum seekers in foreign countries and why do they do nothing but collect welfare and be lazy layabouts?

They don't really have the skills or motivation like other africans do.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by SomalilandBear(f): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
hardniola: why dey allow their children school to get out of school to join al-shababa.

Stop been lazy librate ur self somali woman.

I'm a somali teen girl and I'm doing very well in school actually.

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
SomalilandBear:

They don't really have the skills or motivation like other africans do.

Why do you call yourself a bear? Isn't that derogatory? Naming yourself after an animal that is beneath you?
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by MamiWata: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ajuran:

Somali women have more power than most women in africa. As they run the home and our culture treats women better than majority of arab and african countries.

I'm sorry but this is the most pathetic lie I've heard in ages. If getting your clitoris cut off and the lips of your vagina cut off and whatever is left sewn or stitched together by thorns is being "treated better" which countries do you dare compare yourselves to? Certainly not any country in West Africa. As a Somali man what kind of sick pleasure do you get out of sex when you are doing nothing more than inflicting pain on a wounded creature?
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by MamiWata: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
SomalilandBear: I thought I saw a topic like this a while ago so I decided to sign up and try to answer some questions myself. smiley

Why do Somali women continue to support their daughters being mutilated so that they are "safe for marriage" ?
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by macof(m): 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
How often do somalians travel to Nigeria? And majorly on wat purposes?
Re: Ask A Somali Girl! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
MamiWata:

Why do Somali women continue to support their daughters being mutilated so that they are "safe for marriage" ?

Hey there! Thought I'd jump in being a Somali Lady myself. In the past, FGM was rampant especially with the nomadic country people and occurred less in city populations. It was a measure taken to prevent rape in that on-the-move lifestyle associated with nomadic living, but then turned into something of a purity campaign. Whatever the case, it is a barbaric act that still has a large foothold in many cultures all across África, the Middle East, and even Eastern Europe.

Not all women/Somalis support for their daughters or have undergone it themselves. It depends, my family of women hasnt or even the extended family for that matter and it's very hard to come across it in gals my own age these days.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Royal Birthday: King Jaja Of Opobo At 75 / Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? / What Are The Steps For Igweship In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.