Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,352 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Wordpress Child Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Child Theme (593 Views)

What Wordpress Theme Naij.com Using? / What Forum Software And Theme Is Nairaland Running On? / Presswork: Free Html5 Wordpress Theme Framework (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Child Theme by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 05, 2013
I need help with a wordpress theme called Vantage from App themes.
I need to create a child theme which will allow users to list their businesses in Naira which is not available on the currency list.
in essence, i want the Naira sign to be included on the currency list. Anyone who can help with that?
Re: Wordpress Child Theme by adewasco2k(m): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2013
chipmunkey: I need help with a wordpress theme called Vantage from App themes.
I need to create a child theme which will allow users to list their businesses in Naira which is not available on the currency list.
in essence, i want the Naira sign to be included on the currency list. Anyone who can help with that?

is it an eCommerce theme? if so you can just add the naira function if it is not will have to see how the currencies were added in the theme functions

(1) (Reply)

Joomla SMS Component & GSM Database (local Govt. By Local Govt -new Update) / FACEBOOK POKING: What It Means To You? / The Greatest Lies People Always Tell On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.