Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

E-gold Exchangers Price In Nigeria Too Expensive. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / E-gold Exchangers Price In Nigeria Too Expensive. (1828 Views)

Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed / Message From LR Exchangers / Gtbank SMS Service Is Too Expensive At N10 #gtbanksms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-gold Exchangers Price In Nigeria Too Expensive. by mrtee(m): 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2006
hi everyone,
i came to notice that so many online Nigerians are quicly going into e-gold xchange business, well thats a good development,but the only problem i envisaged, is the asking price , which i find quite exorbitant,i have taken time to check all the exchangers in Nigeria,i realise that all their prices are on the high side,and that alone tend to discourage many who want to buy digitals from them.i have stopped buying digitals from most of them, cos its too expensive shocked.
so guys wat do u think about this trend! angry
Re: E-gold Exchangers Price In Nigeria Too Expensive. by ssolution: 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2009
The naira is not okay and you can see that and the economy meltdown as affected it, so you could toy with the dollars and pounds.the amount brought from abroad is no that much but when it get to nigeria the issue of exchange makes it much.

(1) (Reply)

Edoconnect.com.ng Business Directory Listing For Edo State Businesses / If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! / Please Help: I Want To Pay For Fiverr Gig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.