Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Gta V Online: Crew Members Needed Asap!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gta V Online: Crew Members Needed Asap!! (2581 Views)

Please Is Gta V Online Ps3 Different From Gta V? Please / Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? / Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gta V Online: Crew Members Needed Asap!! by liquidsnake: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2013
Crew Name: NIJA

If you are playing GTA V online and needs a crew (made up of human players) to organise jobs and defeat other crew teams just join the NIJA CREW!!
Don't just create a new crew, join an established crew and lets rock GTA V Online.

P.S online playing for three hours only consume just 120mb of data.
And I use a glo sim in an android phone to create hotspot/wifi for my ps3 to connect.
The speed is quite good. Played for almost 4 hours without any problems.

Re: Gta V Online: Crew Members Needed Asap!! by liquidsnake: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2013
To get started you'll need the gta v game cd.
Goto socialclub.rockstargames.com on pc or phone.
Register with your PSN ID
Then join a crew. Use the search tool to search for NIJA and click join.

Load your game and go to the online tab within the game.
You'll need to create a character by choosing your grand parents and parents genetics.

That's all!

P.s just discover that there's another NIJA crew. But these are not Nigerians. Their is "NINJA" but spelt NIJA. Make sure you get the emblem posted above.

Re: Gta V Online: Crew Members Needed Asap!! by liquidsnake: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2013
Nobody plays online??!

FYI, Playing online need not be expensive. Don't have the money for Swift or MTN WIMAX devices? No problem.

If you have an ANDROID phone capable of creating a wifi hotspot, and a good data plan (up to 1GB of data would last you about 48 hours NON STOP playing)

3500 buys you 1GB MTN data plan
6000 buys you 4.5GB MTN data plan
5000 buys you 4GB GLO data plan
7500 buys you 8GB GLO data plan

True, Swift and some expensive ISP will give you speeds up to 1mb or more. But you only need at least 250kb/s to play GTA V online. Which all GSM networks are capable of.

Come experience the joys of playing with live humans, matching your intelligence with others.

Oh come on, I need team mates
Re: Gta V Online: Crew Members Needed Asap!! by Bawss1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wouldn't it have been easier to spell the NIJA as 9JA to avoid mix ups? Anyways it's already done. How are the heists coming along?
Re: Gta V Online: Crew Members Needed Asap!! by liquidsnake: 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
Bawss1: Wouldn't it have been easier to spell the NIJA as 9JA to avoid mix ups? Anyways it's already done. How are the heists coming along?

Imagine trying to beat teams with upto 6 players on your own. We are just four members, but the first three seem to have taken an indefinitely long leave of absence.

Seems I have to join other larger teams then.

9JA crews also exist.
Re: Gta V Online: Crew Members Needed Asap!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Joining next week, faulty hard disk, I envy you guys who've completed/played gtav, I'm seriously lagging behind embarassed
Re: Gta V Online: Crew Members Needed Asap!! by liquidsnake: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2013
hornipipe: Joining next week, faulty hard disk, I envy you guys who've completed/played gtav, I'm seriously lagging behind embarassed

You could get another, maybe a 120GB. Shouldnt cost that much. Probably around 10000 to 15000 (or less) grand for that size of disk.
Moreover, when you do get to play online, give me shout. Maybe we could team up.. grin
Re: Gta V Online: Crew Members Needed Asap!! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
liquidsnake:

You could get another, maybe a 120GB. Shouldnt cost that much. Probably around 10000 to 15000 (or less) grand for that size of disk.
Moreover, when you do get to play online, give me shout. Maybe we could team up.. grin
For sure but that would be after I'm done with the story mode. cheesy
Re: Gta V Online: Crew Members Needed Asap!! by liquidsnake: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
hornipipe: For sure but that would be after I'm done with the story mode. cheesy

hurry to play the online mode because Rockstar is giving all online players 500,000 free for compensation for the server troubles they had.
Re: Gta V Online: Crew Members Needed Asap!! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
liquidsnake:

hurry to play the online mode because Rockstar is giving all online players 500,000 free for compensation for the server troubles they had.
Are you done with the story mode?
Re: Gta V Online: Crew Members Needed Asap!! by liquidsnake: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
hornipipe: Are you done with the story mode?

Done?!!! just 46%
Re: Gta V Online: Crew Members Needed Asap!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
liquidsnake:

Done?!!! just 46%
hahah, I learnt a Korean guy finished it in less than 24 hours grin grin....there's this guy on youtube who does live streaming, he finished his in two days grin grin
Re: Gta V Online: Crew Members Needed Asap!! by mkmyers45(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
hornipipe: hahah, I learnt a Korean guy finished it in less than 24 hours grin grin....there's this guy on youtube who does live streaming, he finished his in two days grin grin

Now thats crazy
Re: Gta V Online: Crew Members Needed Asap!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
mkmyers45:

Now thats crazy
LoL, really crazy! grin
Re: Gta V Online: Crew Members Needed Asap!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
liquidsnake: Crew Name: NIJA

If you are playing GTA V online and needs a crew (made up of human players) to organise jobs and defeat other crew teams just join the NIJA CREW!!
Don't just create a new crew, join an established crew and lets rock GTA V Online.

P.S online playing for three hours only consume just 120mb of data.
And I use a glo sim in an android phone to create hotspot/wifi for my ps3 to connect.
The speed is quite good. Played for almost 4 hours without any problems.

What model of ps3 you using as mine is the phat model 2nd edition and it has refused to connect to hotspot.
Re: Gta V Online: Crew Members Needed Asap!! by liquidsnake: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2013
easywebcart:

What model of ps3 you using as mine is the phat model 2nd edition and it has refused to connect to hotspot.

SLIM

You are probably trying to connect to an ad hoc hotspot. PS3 only connect to Infrastructure mode wifi.

Android phones broadcast in infrastructure mode only.

Give it a try.
Re: Gta V Online: Crew Members Needed Asap!! by davetwitzy: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
Yo!...I'm getting this game next week...I hope ur online most of d time Cuz its online I'll play mostly
Re: Gta V Online: Crew Members Needed Asap!! by liquidsnake: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
davetwitzy: Yo!...I'm getting this game next week...I hope ur online most of d time Cuz its online I'll play mostly

I play mostly evenings. Man gat to work to replenish energy, abi? But I play every day. When you get the game holla me here so we can rumble together! !
Re: Gta V Online: Crew Members Needed Asap!! by davetwitzy: 2:52am On Oct 21, 2013
OK...cool....I've joined your crew already tho

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Ps3 Games Available Here. (cfw Updates And Support From Me Included) / UK Used Ps5 Console With Fifa 23 / Ps3 Game Swap/sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.