Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. (85225 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Immigration Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by lordcapo(m): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2013
Plz friends hw cn I get d past question papers of immigration so dt I cn read b4 dia aptitude test exam'll come.

2 Likes

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Cwhite: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2013
Go close to one of der staff or ask ppple in ur area smileygudlucky
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by farellstone: 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
Plz when is the examination date?

2 Likes

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by FirstPrinciple(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
yanga deysleep trouble come wake am ...

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Equador: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
If you need the required study pack you can contact emmydeb consult
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by cman77(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
It is really disheartenin dat sm pple went to sch yet de didn't learn anytin.u have nt bin invited 4 d test,u dnt even knw if u wil b invited(nt dat it is my wish 4 u nt to b invited) nd u r askin 4 past/que nd ansas,mayb u want scammers to take adv of u nd probably forge anytin nd give u den u will pay nd start cryin u have bin scammed.dis is y a lot of our youths who said de graduated 4rm university r nt employable,no initiative,critical tinkin zero,nd lots more.

19 Likes

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by amyjuicey(f): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
cman77: It is really disheartenin dat sm pple went to sch yet de didn't learn anytin.u have nt bin invited 4 d test,u dnt even knw if u wil b invited(nt dat it is my wish 4 u nt to b invited) nd u r askin 4 past/que nd ansas,mayb u want scammers to take adv of u nd probably forge anytin nd give u den u will pay nd start cryin u have bin scammed.dis is y a lot of our youths who said de graduated 4rm university r nt employable,no initiative,critical tinkin zero,nd lots more.
CORRECT. U can imagine.................... Over sabi dey worry some pple... Mtcheeeeeeeew

4 Likes

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
cman77: It is really disheartenin dat sm pple went to sch yet de didn't learn anytin.u have nt bin invited 4 d test,u dnt even knw if u wil b invited(nt dat it is my wish 4 u nt to b invited) nd u r askin 4 past/que nd ansas,mayb u want scammers to take adv of u nd probably forge anytin nd give u den u will pay nd start cryin u have bin scammed.dis is y a lot of our youths who said de graduated 4rm university r nt employable,no initiative,critical tinkin zero,nd lots more.
your point is baseless,what u are trying to say is that studying ahead for an examination is not good isn't it? Bro if that was the point u are driving at u are absolutely wrong the op requested past question which he may study for the examination which is the right thing for everybody seeking employment into the NIM needs to dó,just come down to national library and my tutorial centre here in Abuja and see how people is studying for the unscheduled exam as if their life depends on it and somebody is out here deterring someone who is ready to learn from studying i pity u the NIM exam is for the fittest not for the dullard,it is better u study ahead for the exam before the actual date is being announced officially not until the date is being announced that is when u will start reading ur books and u expect u will pass the exam.

6 Likes

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by thegame(m): 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
cman77: It is really disheartenin dat sm pple went to sch yet de didn't learn anytin.........dis is y a lot of our youths who said de graduated 4rm university r nt employable,no initiative,critical tinkin zero,nd lots more.

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad i feel your frustration mehn. some people go overboard

Oluwacolded: your point is baseless,what u are trying to say is that studying ahead for an examination is not good isn't it? Bro if that was the point u are driving at u are absolutely wrong the op requested past question which he may study for the examination which is the right thing for everybody seeking employment into the NIM needs to dó,just come down to national library and my tutorial centre here in Abuja and see how people is studying for the unscheduled exam as if their life depends on it and somebody is out here deterring someone who is ready to learn from studying i pity u the NIM exam is for the fittest not for the dullard,it is better u study ahead for the exam before the actual date is being announced officially not until the date is being announced that is when u will start reading ur books and u expect u will pass the exam.

baba go sleep. study wide. dont say you're studying for one aptitude test that, for all i care, the past questions dont exist.

3 Likes

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 12:16am On Oct 06, 2013
PREVIOUS YEARS NIM QUESTIONS

SECTION-NIGERIA AFFAIRS

1.The core duty of the nigeria immigration service is to

A.persecute foreigners B.issuance of all nigeria travel documents c. Deport foreigners D.protect the nigeria borders

2.Lagos became a crown colony in........

A.1961 B.1868 C.1861 D.1862

3.ECOWAS was established in............and has it administrative headquater in.........

A.1975 LOME. B.1960 LAGOS C.1975 LAGOS D.1975 LOME

4.The nigeria police force belongs to which organ of government

A.JUDICIARY B.LEGISLATURE C.EXECUTIVE D.NON OF THE ABOVE

5.The nigeria immigration service was formally established by act of paliament in......

A.1958 B.1963 C.1976 D.1960

6.E-passport was first introduced in which country in africa

A.SOUTH AFRICA B.GHANA C.NIGERIA D.LIBYA

7.The head of government in nigeria in the first republic was

A.SHEU SHAGARI B.AMINU KANO C.TAFAWA BALEWA D.NNAMDI AZIKIWE

8.The organ of government saddled with the responsibility of implementing law is.........

A.LEGISLATURE B.EXECUTIVE C.JUDICIARY D.NON OF THE ABOVE

9.ECOWAS CONSIST OF .......STATES

A.16 B.15 C.18 D.20

10.Nigeria became a sovereign state in

A.1958 B.1963 C.1964 D.1960

Courtesy path-way tutor ABUJA

Tutorial for the examination is on going in our tutorial centre here in KUBWA ABUJA if you reside in Abuja and you are interested in the tutorial contact 08139018012

We also wish to inform those who need the exam past questions and are far away fr
om Abuja to simply contact the number above on how to get the past questions.

3 Likes

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nodunso(m): 12:50am On Oct 06, 2013
Pls iam residing in Enugu state how did i get the past question?

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Yakeeboy: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2013
Oluwacolded: PREVIOUS YEARS NIM QUESTIONS

SECTION-NIGERIA AFFAIRS

A.persecute foreigners B.issuance of all nigeria travel documents c. Deport foreigners D.protect the nigeria borders

3.ECOWAS was established in............and has it administrative headquater in.........

5.The nigeria immigration service was formally established by act of paliament in......

8.The organ of government saddled with the responsibility of implementing law is.........

A.16 B.15 C.18 D.20

Tutorial for the examination is on going in our tutorial centre here in KUBWA ABUJA if you reside in Abuja and you are interested in the tutorial contact 08139018012

We also wish to inform those who need the exam past questions and are far away fr
om Abuja to simply contact the number above on how to get the past questions.
so path way tutor kubwa has started tutorials for the immigration exam that is good to hear well am interested in the the tutorial but i need to know the tutorial fee and time of the tutorial cos am not always chance in the morning.

Anticipating to hear your reply sir.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by mzwealth(f): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2013
Pls I nid d pat question urgently,u can send it to ds email olardeewhy@yahoo.com or mzwealth70@yahoo.com.tanks in anticipation
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by mzwealth(f): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2013
Abeg wot r d ansas to d above kwesns?
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Chetimah(m): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2013
[quote
author=Oluwacolded]PREVIOUS YEARS NIM QUESTIONS

SECTION-NIGERIA AFFAIRS

pls can u send d past questions to mymail @ damilolaogundele34@yahoo.com...tanks may God bless u.

A.persecute foreigners B.issuance of all nigeria travel documents c.
Deport foreigners D.protect the nigeria borders

3.ECOWAS was established in............and has it administrative
headquater in.........

5.The nigeria immigration service was formally established by act of
paliament in......

8.The organ of government saddled with the responsibility of
implementing law is.........

A.16 B.15 C.18 D.20

Tutorial for the examination is on going in our tutorial centre here in
KUBWA ABUJA if you reside in Abuja and you are interested in the
tutorial contact 08139018012

We also wish to inform those who need the exam past questions and are
far away fr
om Abuja to simply contact the number above on how to get the past
questions. [/quote]
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Chetimah(m): 10:15am On Oct 06, 2013
CAN SOME PLS SEND D PAST QUESTIONS TO MY MAIL damilolaogundele34@yahoo.com
tanks and God bleesss
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by nacksonjoeo: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pls someone should send the pass question to me nacksonjoe@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by missylizzy(f): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pls I would also like to have the past questions, fizzliz4@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
Yakeeboy: so path way tutor kubwa has started tutorials for the immigration exam that is good to hear well am interested in the the tutorial but i need to know the tutorial fee and time of the tutorial cos am not always chance in the morning.

Anticipating to hear your reply sir.

yes the tutorial has kicked off since last week.

The tutorial days are

Friday 5-7pm
Sat-12-3pm
Sun-4-6

The tutorial fee is moderate and not meant to be publicized in public forum
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by jegbadon: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
do you actually need tutorial to pass this exams? grin

3 Likes

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
CORRECTION TO PREVIOUS POSTED NIM PAST QUESTIONS

1.Issuance all of Nigeria travel document B

2.Lagos became a crown colony in 1862 but annexed in 1861

3.ECOWAS was ESTABLISHED In 1975 BUT PRESENTLY HAS IT ADMINISTRATIVE HEADQUATER IN ABUJA AND NOT LAGOS ANY LONGER

4.ALL FORCES INCLUDING THE PARAMILITARY BELONGS TO THE EXECUTIVE ARM OF GOVT

5.THE NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE WAS CARVED OUT OF NIGERIA POLICE FORCE IN 1958 BUT FULLY ESTABLISHED BY ACT OF PALIAMENT IN 1963

6.NIGERIA WAS THE FIRST AFRICA COUNTRY TO INTRODUCE E-PASSPORT IN AFRICA

7.THE OTHER NAME FOR PRIME MINISTER IS HEAD OF STATE TAFAWA BALEWA WAS THE HEAD OF GOVERNMENT IN THE FIRST REPUBLIC ALSO THE FIRST IN NIGERIA

8.THE EXECUTIVE IMPLEMENT AND ENFORCES LAW

9.ECONOMIC OF WEST AFRICA STATES[ECOWAS] HAS 15 MEMBER STATES MURITANIA IS ONLY THE WEST AFRICA COUNTRY THAT DOESN'T BELONGS TO ECOWAS.

DIRECTLY WEST AFRICA CONSISTS OF 16 COUNTRIES

10.Sovereign means independent Nigeria became self governed in 1960

Point to note- the western and eastern region of NIgeria became self governed in 1957

While the northern in 1959.

Courterst path-way tutor Kubwa Abuja

Tutorial on-going and past questions avaliable

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by fumsky002: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
PLS anyone with past q. shld also send to my box...fumsky002@yahoo.co.uk,thnx
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by amaralizzy40y: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pls i need d past questn here is my email amara.lizzy@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by sparrowkid: 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
Please i need the past question, this is my mail sotola4real@yahoo.com.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
To those demanding that the past question should be sent to their mail am sorry to disapoint u the past questions is not free it goes out with a minimal fee

If you stay in abuja come to our tutorial centre in kubwa PW to buy urs or if u are outside Abuja call the numbe® in my previous post to order for urs.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by SammyJac(m): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
Elementary government questions.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
In God we trust
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by ejiykzazi2007(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
If those are how dia questions lok lyk nd d exam is free nd fair, as in transparent, den I beta go prepare for training na. By God's grace o!
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by olamisegbe(m): 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
Is there not going to b test on Mathematics or Gmat? I stay in Ibadan, pls how do I get the complete package of the past qtn, my e-mail is oyes4real86@yahoo.com how much does it go? Willing to hear from u
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by olamisegbe(m): 12:05am On Oct 07, 2013
Oluwacolded: NIS ENGLISH PAST QUESTIONS

1.The members of the Association were just rounding_____their discussion when the police arrived

A.up B.off C.in D.of
B.off

2.Although he was not borñ in yorubaland_______A.he can't speak the language B.he can't write the language C.he can speak the language. D.but he can speak the language

D. But he can speak the language
3.The cloth is_____bright for my liking

A.so B.very C.too D.quite

C.too
4.Your are _______for having that painful experience

A.none the best B.nonetheless C.none the worst D.none the worse
C. None the worst
5.The civilian head of state was_________in a military coup d' etat

A.ousted B.enthroned c.discharged d.empowered

A.outsted
6.Many African leaders try to cling ________to power

A.tenaciously B.judiciously c.economically d.socially
A.tenaciously
7.The company distributed gifts to its staff as an______ to hard work A.inception B.incentive c.interest d'privilege
B.incentive
8.I met my professor______the plane going to sweden

A.in B.on C.at D.inside

A.in
9.The president with members of his cabinet______on a visiting tour to france last year

A.were B.is c.are d.was

A.were

Courtesy path-way tutors
Order for the full PQ pack and start praticing on ur own.

U can drop ur answers here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment? / Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.