Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,582 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Cost Implication In Respect Of Construction Of Three Bedroom Flat! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Implication In Respect Of Construction Of Three Bedroom Flat! (4559 Views)

Cost Implication To Set Up Foundation For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / Plot Of Land In Yetunde Brown Gbagada Vs Oke Alo Gbagada. Cost Implication? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Implication In Respect Of Construction Of Three Bedroom Flat! by shmyle(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2008
Hello Nairalanders!

Can anyone tell me how much it will cost to build a 3 bedroom bungalow.

thank you.
Re: Cost Implication In Respect Of Construction Of Three Bedroom Flat! by thirdeye(m): 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2008
There are no two buildings that will cost the same, severally I've made it known on this forum that you can't have the right estimate just based on experience only. A lot of factors will have to be considered. but since everyone wants a value that is definitely wrong, I will suggest you consider around N2 million.

check my piece on the factors affecting cost of your building.
http://www.buildingcontractorsecrets.com/2007/10/factors-that-contributes-to-cost-of.html#links
Re: Cost Implication In Respect Of Construction Of Three Bedroom Flat! by tufe(m): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2008
good site, very good site. thanx wink
Re: Cost Implication In Respect Of Construction Of Three Bedroom Flat! by shmyle(m): 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2008
@thirdeye, I can not open the sent sent. Kindly advise.
Re: Cost Implication In Respect Of Construction Of Three Bedroom Flat! by thirdeye(m): 1:06am On Jul 27, 2008
shmyle:

@thirdeye, I can not open the sent sent. Kindly advise.

Sorry, I didn't get you, you mean the free info promised on my site?
Re: Cost Implication In Respect Of Construction Of Three Bedroom Flat! by okuomose3(m): 5:10am On Jul 27, 2008
God bless the founder and owner of this Nailand.com. This sit has solved most problems. It's make it easy to get informations and know almost everything about Nigeria when you are away. I have learned a lot since I started using this sit and I am still gaining.
God will bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Cost Implication In Respect Of Construction Of Three Bedroom Flat! by shmyle(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2008
Sorry, I didn't get you, you mean the free info promised on my site,

Yes!
[b][/b]
Re: Cost Implication In Respect Of Construction Of Three Bedroom Flat! by thirdeye(m): 12:57am On Aug 02, 2008
shmyle:

Sorry, I didn't get you, you mean the free info promised on my site,

Yes!
[b][/b]

Sorry I guess the autoresponder went to your spam/bulk mail, this is the link.

http://www.buildingcontractorsecrets.com/first.doc
Re: Cost Implication In Respect Of Construction Of Three Bedroom Flat! by shmyle(m): 6:42am On Aug 02, 2008
@thirdeye,, thanks brother.
Re: Cost Implication In Respect Of Construction Of Three Bedroom Flat! by Fhemmmy: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2008
Depends on location, design and what kinda labour you using.
Re: Cost Implication In Respect Of Construction Of Three Bedroom Flat! by shmyle(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2008
@Fhemmmy,
it's in the extension of a highbrow area, design is as stated above; though thinking of adding another Two Bedroom flat to the Three Bedroom. Correction is going on the drawings of the architect and QS has been notified.
However, I'm looking for possible ways to maximise cost and at the same time, have a grounded structure on ground.
Re: Cost Implication In Respect Of Construction Of Three Bedroom Flat! by Fhemmmy: 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2008
I am not really in building buz, however, u shd just talk to some contractors in nija, and ask fo ho many blks, cements and other products needed and u ask for how much per one and do your calculations, i am sure if you supervise by self, you will be able to save money instead of the contractors.
Re: Cost Implication In Respect Of Construction Of Three Bedroom Flat! by shmyle(m): 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2008
many thanks,
Re: Cost Implication In Respect Of Construction Of Three Bedroom Flat! by bigfatng01: 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2011
miniflat for rent ebute metta 150k x 3 yrs call 080-2368- 2532
Re: Cost Implication In Respect Of Construction Of Three Bedroom Flat! by spyroxy1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2013

(1) (Reply)

A Beautiful 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent (with pictures) / Architectural Design For A Twin Unit 2bed Flat On A Half Plot / Lagos Unveil Eko Atlantic City’s Pearl Towers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.