Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Plane Cràsh Prophecy:why The Knowledge? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Plane Cràsh Prophecy:why The Knowledge? (651 Views)

Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plane Cràsh Prophecy:why The Knowledge? by wi5dom(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2013
This I have always ponder on why praying and fasting if a prophecy is said to occur or can be averted?

Because from the holy book, all said prophecies always come to past as it was told sometimes in a proverb it is presented to man as many is yet to occur.

Back to the question
1. Why the prophecy if it can't be averted
2. We have always known Pastor T.B Joshua for some of it which come to past backed up with a video or other form after it happens just like the recent one I just read on www.informationng.com/2013/10/how-prophet-tb-joshua-predicted-agagus-plane-crash-in-lagos.html

WHAT'S YOUR VIEW ON A PROPHECY?

(1) (Reply)

Is it Wrong for Pastors to Buy And Use Jets? / Please Christian Brothers, Help Me Answer This Question / Imagine If T.B. Joshua Has This Acting Crew! (spiritual Power/miracles)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.