Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge (16385 Views)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Hugo Chávez, R.I.P.: He Empowered The Poor And Gutted Venezuela / Libyan Rebels Establish New Central Bank - Libya R.I.P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2013
This thread is for Nairalanders in Ghana, please do not derail if you are not living there.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2013
AKWAABA, It’s an expression you will hear several times daily as you travel around Ghana, one that will ring in your ears at night, and bring a smile to your face for weeks after you leave. Akwaaba! It means ‘Welcome’! And you will be.

Welcome to a Land of Sunshine, a nation with the reputation as the friendliest in Africa.

Welcome to a haven that combines the charms of a tropical beach idyll with a fascinating historical heritage, rich cultural variety, and some interesting wildlife in the national parks...

Kotoka International Airport, Accra, Ghana.

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hello grin
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
sadeiyare: This thread is for Nairalanders in Ghana, please do not derail if you are not living there.
undecided
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
Labadi beach

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: undecided

What are ¥ou doing here, please go back to ¥our South African thread grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
First south africans angry
Now Ghanaians angry

What has Nairaland turn into
We must e_protest as Nigerians
This ppl wan take over our forum

SmH

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
nadia_SA: First south africans angry
Now Ghanaians angry

SmH
do you now realise the damage this people are doing? Hai, this is for nigerians not others. angry OATT must hear this!
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
nadia_SA: First south africans angry
Now Ghanaians angry

SmH

I am a Nigerian living in Ghana this is ovbious from m¥ handle and mind ¥ou this section states foreign Affairs ,please Nadia_SA don't derail this thread or we will summon Ikechukwu to the village square grin
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
sadeiyare:

I am a Nigerian living in Ghana this is ovbious from m¥ handle and mind ¥ou this section states foreign Affairs ,please Nadia_SA don't derail this thread or we will summon Ikechukwu to the village square grin
are you a comedian Your funny sha.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: do you now realise the damage this people are doing? Hai, this is for nigerians not others. angry OATT must hear this!

¥ou gu¥s are ovbiousl¥ not Nigerians grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
You should've just come to our thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
sadeiyare:

embarassed embarassed sorry
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
sadeiyare:

we r ooo...

Full blooded nigerian!
Oh patriots are risen..
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
sadeiyare:

ehn

True but we are [size=50pt]NAIRALANDERS tongue[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: ehn

True but we are [size=50pt]NAIRALANDERS tongue[/size]
Yels oo!!
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
Come join us on the south african thread we are all foreigners here hey..
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
nadia_SA: Come join us on the south african thread we are all foreigners here hey..
lol, after he did copy and paste? I am going to sue his behind first angry
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
nadia_SA: embarassed embarassed sorry

¥ou aint sorr¥ ; ¥ou are witt¥, slipper¥ as wet soap and pla¥ing with m¥ mind grin
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
nadia_SA: Come join us on the south african thread we are all foreigners here hey..

Seconded cool
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
It appears the OP is the only Ghanaian on this thread.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
I think this is the part where you ask the mods to lock this thread
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
ngwana.mobu:
I think this is the part where you ask the mods to lock this thread
nooo , leave our thread!
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by GHPATRIOT(m): 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2013

Yeah right! That Thread is filled with Zulu slangs!.....
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

Yeah right! That Thread is filled with Zulu slangs!.....
I was the translator..what language do u guys speak..

I don't know much bout Ghana ey..only the soccer team I know
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by gbokukueba(m): 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
Now this is becoming ridiculous... where is the taciturn Seun when you need him most
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
gbokukueba: Now this is becoming ridiculous... where is the taciturn Seun when you need him most
You also don't want us on NL
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Legonviking: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
Theben: It appears the OP is the only Ghanaian on this thread.

i thought he said he is a nigerian living in ghana
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by gbokukueba(m): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

You also don't want us on NL

Of cos i want everyone from around the world to be part of nairaland but when you create a thread and start chatting in Zulu, Xhosa and Sotho on a Nigerian forum... that is unacceptable. I have been to a few SA forums and they dont chat in English and i respect that by quietly deactivating my accounts now on Nairaland why will such happen?

If this is allowed then i will probably open a thread for Yoruba speakers only...
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
gbokukueba:

Of cos i want everyone from around the world to be part of nairaland but when you create a thread and start chatting in Zulu, Xhosa and Sotho on a Nigerian forum... that is unacceptable. I have been to a few SA forums and they dont chat in English and i respect that by quietly deactivating my accounts now on Nairaland why will such happen?

If this is allowed then i will probably open a thread for Yoruba speakers only...
I'll probably follow it if I want to learn the language
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
gbokukueba:

You do not have to complain. That south African thread was created for their own consumption. They are very free to communicate in whatever language they choose to. Those who find it uncomfortable to stay there have the liberty to move to another thread. You mustn't comment on every NL thread.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
nadia_SA: I was the translator..what language do u guys speak..

I don't know much bout Ghana ey..only the soccer team I know

Hian! Why should I need a translator? Its 0bvious you guyz don't want it translated hence speaking in c0ded. Hey.. [s]If you want to know much about Ghana I suggest y0u use G00gle[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli / Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter / Russia Using 'hybrid Warfare' Tactics To Push Migrants Over Finnish Border.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.