Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

My Aso Rock Meeting With Goodluck Jonathan. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Aso Rock Meeting With Goodluck Jonathan. (667 Views)

HILARIOUS (obama With Goodluck And President Buhari)"photo" / Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins / Lol!! Facebook Cartoon With Goodluck Jonathan!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Aso Rock Meeting With Goodluck Jonathan. by faragai24: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
Yesterday 4th October 2013 was a remarkable day in my life, the day I shall never forget. Around 8:48pm I was in the Presidential Guest Wing of Aso Rock Villa Abuja-Nigeria, I was there strictly on Invitation by Commander in chief of the Nigerian Armed forces Dr.Goodluck Jonathan, Mr President came in 5 minutes after 9:00pm with happy and shining face like kenstees in the galaxy.
We had longer conversation between us, what inspired me to make these Public were the grand Plans of Mr Ebele Jonathan and Federal Government of Nigeria on the following:

1. Proposed creation of Federal Ministry of Social Network and Networking Affairs (Facebook, Twitter,2go ) etc

2. Proposed Bill/law to be enacted on social networking affairs, when it is passed, will enable Federal Govt of Nigeria overseer, censor, monitor and regulate activities of Nigerian Social Network users eg. Facebook. twitter, 2go.etc.

3. If Mr Jonathan Ebele Goodluck did not win election in 2015 Nigeria will disintergrate and the atmosphere will give birth to Niger Delta sovereign nation.

no longer had Agenda no.4 read then I woke up from my regular early morning sleep and found it was all dream, I dream the same way Mr Goodluck and his team are dreaming, the dream that can never be actualized by the horse and the rider.

WISH ME GOODLUCK minus JONATHAN.

(1) (Reply)

Akpors Laugh Time!!! / End Time Like / Which Tribe Would You Say Has The Funniest Accent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.