Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,561 members, 7,770,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:46 AM

Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had (34561 Views)

Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One / At What Point, After Losing A Loved One In Death, Do You Delete Their Number? / Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Ngenge(m): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
The most painful death of a loved one I have experienced hapened in august 2008.He is my aunt's husband,an orthopaedic consultant with federal medical centre Owerri,acting HOD in department of Protesis & Orthopaedic tech(FUTO), Surgeon to many private clinics in Owerri & Port harcourt. He slumped and died while walking to his office after going for ward round for his patients. Aged 51. A man of little words but brave in action. I couldn't cry when I heard the news cos in my wildest imagination,he is not suppose to die even in d next 30 years. Medical science,finance nd gentility would have saved him but they couldn't. Chai,may d soul of Dr.R.N. Ikechukwu rest with his creator. What's your own most painful death of a loved one?
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
The death of my dad in 2007, he was very healthy when i travelld 4 christmas holiday but when i came bak he was already in the hospital, he had internal bleeding,he died the next day, it wasss soo painful cos he was fit when i left him.

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Caracta(f): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
The death of my friend in 2011. She complained of sore throat, i told her to go get warm water. She stood up to go into the kitchen, slumped and died right in front of the door.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by juman(m): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
Death of an uncle. He died this year. It was so painful despite that he was a very old man.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by oluwawunmi(f): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
The death of my mum on the 1st of dec 2009 she went to hospital her dat she is weak and died d next day she was so special 2 me cos she d only friend i have
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
Caracta: The death of my friend in 2011. She complained of sore throat, i told her to go get warm water. She stood up to go into the kitchen, slumped and died right in front of the door.

wow . . . that must have been very traumatic for you! sad

Mine was my DAD . . . he was laid to rest on my birthday, 6th oct (eight years tomorrow)!

I still feel raw pain when I think about him . . . sad sad
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Damysa(f): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
the death of my elder sister, she died of kidney failure cos we didnt have money to do a transplant 4 her.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by shawrygal(f): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
May 12, 2002 was a day i will never forget in my life, the day my 11years old younger brother died by a hit and run car at onipanu expressway, lagos and he died instantly. It was very terrible. The only boy we had in my family.

3 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by iamswizz(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mine was my brother... T'was so painful man

Well, life goes on.. Im only worried about ma mum, if she could just stop thinking 2 much
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by manny4life(m): 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
I don't know how this pain feels like because I haven't lost anyone but I can imagine what it is when I was close to losing my mom last December. I am sorry to all that have suffered great losses to the hands of death because it is the worst experience for anyone. For those feeling hurt and pain, the GOD I believe in will uplift your spirit and chart your course with new hope, he will give you reason to smile...Amen.

50 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by bebe2(f): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
death of my brother,

12yr ago,

died of untreated pneumonia,

he was the knight of our family

strong and power.

R.I.P brother D,
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mine was my uncle 'MOSES' my dearest d last person i called a UNcle died a motor accided... Head smasked... *hearth broken*.. I drank alot dat day.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
shawrygal: May 12, 2002 was a day i will never forget in my life, the day my 11years old younger brother died by a hit and run car at onipanu expressway, lagos and he died instantly. It was very terrible. The only boy we had in my family.

I can't imagine ¥our loss, God is able.

3 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by mcevans1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
My Dad cry

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by kiss2Tell: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
I lost my immediate younger sis in January 1995. It still feels fresh whenever I see her agemates or on her birthdays. She would have been 40 this year.

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
please no death talk

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Allenkee: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
I really can't stand this thread. The comments hear just wanna force tears out from my eyes.
Accept my sympathy guys.

6 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
My father..i never knew him....i only saw his passports..if i see him i cant recognize him .

4 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by seedord247(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
She will always be the best being that ever touched my life....

I promised to name my first daughter after you and wil by his grace. cheesy

Keep Restiing in peace my beloveth Omolara Saidat Adeleye... I will always love you kiss

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Adex099(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
I can't post anything here cry
Though it happened some years ago buh the wound is still fresh.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by otijah(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
The death of our lord JESUS CHRIST, I really couldn't bear it. Its soo painfull

32 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by kolima1067(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
mine was my best friend. she died on d 30th of august 2011. i woke up very early in d morning to c her off to d park. she was so happy she was going home to meet her family after d session. she told me goodbye with a sweet smile and called me when she was leaving d park. but i was too lazy to pick becos i was sleeping. i had it in mind to call her later. she died instantly after d accident. continue to rest with ur creator ND
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
Death of my mom on July 1, 2006. I just came back 4rm school when they told me about it. I cried blood sad .
And more recently, my friend. He slumped in school and hit his head hard. Dat was d saddest day ever in school.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by kolima1067(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
mine was my best friend. she died on d 30th of august 2011. i woke up very early in d morning to c her off to d park. she was so happy she was going home to meet her family after d session. she told me goodbye with a sweet smile and called me when she was leaving d park. but i was too lazy to pick becos i was sleeping. i had it in mind to call her later, but her never went thru. she died instantly after d accident. continue to rest with ur creator ND
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by dridowu: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nephew in August 2008 16yrs old boy, so painful. Died of respiratory issue. I was in 400level then, i was about entering to d exam hall wen dy call me about his death. I was not mysef during exam. *********;( crying********
RIP MASTER KUNLE
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
Two died at Dana Plane Crash! Chinwe Dike of Coporate Affairs was going with the Son Zuggy for Covenant University Pume
Joan Chinwe died april 13,2013 in that young shall grow coach that collided with a petrol tanker.
Ebuka Onuorah got drowned this year at Otamiri River where he went ah swimming with a jambite.
My young grand father died suddenly! I mean suddenly! since then grand mama has been having mental case.
Had a bad dream about my female cousin in the UK who's 5days older than me, the night 2 dat day Agagu's plane crashed.. But i've cancelled that dream and it shall not stand!

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Popowaa: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
My sweet friend Lorna.She died while we were still in secondary school,i loved that girl becos she's a definition of what a true is suppose to be.I passed out when i heard the news and couldnt eat the whole day but the funny thing was i had just known her for two years and we built a bond so strong.Lornita RIP and i will alwz love you and keep you in my heart.

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
First Doctor strike 2001 m¥ immediate elder sister on a bike was hit b¥ a danfo had a fratured right hand and some-broken ribs, the government hospital will not take her and the private wanted mone¥. We weren't aware of all this until later when we were called eventuall¥ she was taken to the theartre and the doctor told me it was a 50'/, chance ; She died of internal bleeding. It was a hot and sunn¥ da¥ but I felt cold all through, she was m¥ closest pal tom-boish and sometime even put on some of m¥ clothes still sad. sad

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2013

My kid sister

she was 5

It changed my life forever

don't want to talk about it

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by slimmy001(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
Anytime I tink of dis it makes ma heart bleed. D death of ma younger broda n ma mum in d space of 4month. Ma younger bro died first so frm 2 much stress n tinkin ma mum developed a stroke n died too(1996). Still miss dem lyk crazy

RIP Ola n ma dearest mum
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by condralbede(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
d death of my friend (Arinze)shot in Maiduguri a day before our final yr project defence.....R.I.P Arizona. d whole of faculty of Engineering still misses u.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by slimmy001(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
Anytime I tink of dis it makes ma heart bleed. D death of ma younger broda n ma mum in d space of 4months. Ma younger bro died first so frm 2 much stress n tinkin ma mum developed a stroke n died too(1996). Still miss dem lyk crazy

RIP Ola n ma dearest mum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. / My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness / Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.