Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had (34715 Views)

Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One / At What Point, After Losing A Loved One In Death, Do You Delete Their Number? / Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by etenyong(m): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
My eyes are full of years as i type dis. My dad peacefully slept in d Lord on 31 august 2011. The pains is so much, i cant live a day witout thinking of him. I am wat i am 2 day because he gave me good upbringing. Hw i wish i can meet him on any social media. May his gently soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by nkembosah: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
the most painful death i have ever experienced was d death of my uncle ikem an ex SSG to d governor of old enugu state.i wept like i have neva wept last year at national orthopaedic hosp enugu esp wen i saw d corpse.d man had already called the wife to make garri for him to eat only for him to be hit by a truck and his car wrecked.he died 15mins after the call.d second death was d death of my ex fiance this year on 26th march. i was with him in his hospital bed 4days before his death. he was discharged after my visit to d hospital only for me to learn that he was rushed bk to d hospital after being discharged and he died on 26th march while i was away in lagos for a job training , i missed u so much Emma.may your soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by dimexilux(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
d death of my brother in 2008. d first born of our family, he was just 33yo as at den. xoxo painful
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by EmperorSeal(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
I can't forget Iyeye my grandma who passed away in 1999 after prolonged illness, it was a great loss cause I couldn't shower her love and beautiful things of life.......My dearest cousin Ainna, she died in her prime in 2007 and lastly my uncle Ismaila who died on 4th of july 2012, I cried and cried hoping my death wouldbring him back but never to be....... I miss them all especially my grandma Iyeye. Rip
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by nex(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
I was quite young when my dad died, so I didn't feel it that much till later, but the most painful loss of a loved one I've suffered so far was the Nigerian singer, Susan 'Goldie' Harvey. I wept for months.

Funny enough, the last discussion we had at her house was about how everybody who was hating on her so much for her role in Big Brother Africa would suddenly start showing love if they heard that she died. When I heard she'd died, I thought it was some kind of prank. It's all so sad. I still have her on my BlackBerry Messenger, hoping that oneday she'll PING back and say it was all a joke.

Oh well, live goes on.

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by delishpot: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
kid7soccer: Lost my dad at the age of 6, he died dis month 1997, he was such a good man, friend, husband and father. When he died everyting changed, my mumsi now does the work of a father and mother, it really really hurt wen i tink about it. Growing up not having a father has left a hole in my heart. My dad spent his money and time on people(friends and family members)now after his death nobody cares, they all left us to suffer, Anyway PaPa God dey. Papa God pls give me my heart desire so that i can take really good care of my mum, she has done too much. In Jesus name. amen

Amen amen and amen. Just be a good man too so people will envy your mom, wife and all those close to you and enjoying your company.

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Igonih(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
menaxe: I lost my immidiate younger brother 4days ago (2nd october 2013). Its a day I will never forget in ma life. Am not crying cos of his death, but cos he died in chronic pains,agony n rancour which lasted for 11months. We woke up one morning around august last year, and saw fresh blood sprinkled all over my compound, he was the first to see it. He called us n showed us the blood, ma mum wept n lamented.
Problem started in november last year,my younger brother who saw that blood, started having some kind of raumatic pains on the right leg, we tot it was raumatism n was givin him medication, bu the situation got worse with the dawn of every morning, we took him to healing ministries,hospitals, native doctors, spritual home,churches, orthopedic home etc bu non could save him. By march 2013, the ailment also affected the left leg, my brother was totally paralysed from the waist!!!
I wish he was just paralysed, I would ve managed the situation, sever pains is an understatement, ma brother was in chronic pains every day n night, he dosent sleep at night so do the whole family, cos he will wake us up with scream n pains. At times we will just watch him helplessly n confused.
My late brother even attempted suicide
Severally, I will always give him hope that he will be fine yet he was never fine untill his death. Am so hurt, I wish God gives me the fortitude to bear this. And I pray God grants his gentle soul eternal REST in jesus name, Amen.

No shit, I had experience with leg pain once. My God it was horrible. My leg felt like wood it was hot only God and wisdom saved me. No water on that leg for 3 days just rubbed palm oil and prayed I know what caused it though but God is alive. I am well and fine.
Miss my Mom and Dad. Wish they were here to help with my kids.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by kid7soccer(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
I will, Thanks alot.
delishpot:

Amen amen and amen. Just be a good man too so people will envy your mom, wife and all those close to you and enjoying your company.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by blackbeau1(f): 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
I lost my best friend of 12years last year on the 5th of january to stomach ache.Life has never been the same since then.RIP Udy,I love you. I also lost my bf in 2010 to accident. I still weep whenever I remember this two people.R.I.P Emy
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by opytzo: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
mine was a very close friend,earlier on, we ve bin in the same school for 5 years after seeing all hurdles in school and life we both set out to lagos but via different routes at the same time...he was shot in a robbery along the old sango road and died on the spot cry!!!
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by opeyemi2012(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
[b]1. Never go to bed without forgiving anyone who has offended U.

2. Always take life easy and strive to be at peace with everyone.

3. Never let an hour pass before asking God for forgiveness of sins: sins of omission, sins of commission, sins of thought, sight, hearing, sins of things you did and those u left undone.
By nature, we sin by the minute!

4. No matter how rough things may be for you, always be appreciative of what you have. Some are struggling to be where you are.

5. The greatest gift we receive from God daily is the gift of life, followed by the gift of good health......it is only in the presence of these, we can worry about wealth, job, marriage, children, fame and other vanity of life.

6. Do not hesitate to always tell people you truly love how you feel about them. They won't be there forever!

7. Always remember that naked we came and naked we will return. Money, children, material things are not worth pursuing at the expense of making heaven.

8. Try to leave a good impression of yourself at all times. Your legacies will outlive the properties U left behind!

9. For every day that breaks, there are over a million ways one can die: road accidents, air mishaps, hit and run drivers, home accidents, building collapse, electrocution, stray bullets, assassins, robbers, police, terrorists, ritualists, cultists, thousands of health complications, flood, thunder strike, food poisoning, diabolic attacks (for those who believe), domestic fights, even risky adventures and normal things done by some people could lead to the death of others.

It is therefore sacrosanct to always thank God for a new day and thank Him again for a day well spent!

Life is good........but Life is short! May we all fulfill our days on earth. Amen [/b]

12 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lakayanah: I had a baby 13years after my last baby the baby came with the loop in his hands prematurely I stayed in the hospital for 3months. All was well until 3weeks to his 1st birthday he fell ill for just 3days and died the last thing he said was mama.
chai...Lord av mercy..
*weeping..
The Lord is ur strength..

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by chocofizzy(f): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
My cousin sis Ogochukwu who died due to kiddney failure. It started on thursday wen I came back from school and my parents wasn't home they traveled to villa. Ogo told me her legs are paining her so I took her to the hospital for test the Doc told me he will like to see my father that is not what he will revail to me, all my plead was proved abortive. A week after my parents came back n we took her to the best hospital in town but ogo couldn't make it. Me and Mummy was with her all thruogh. When I got call from my producer, she encouraged me to go finish my movie cus I left location without telling anybody that she will not die but later I received call that Ogochukwu is died. We cried out blood but tears couldn't bring her back to us till date. We will forever miss you, OGOCHUKWU, RIP........
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by roxell120(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
lolaxavier: Just like yesterday. I lost Bayowa, my younger brother, our last born. He travelled home on a saturday to pick up his secondary school credential as part of what he is to tender at KPMG after passing their test and first interview. He complained of headache when he got home and my mum and dad took him to a hospital and he was attended to.
My parent came back from church on Sunday and he asked my mum for a cup of tea. He drank it and vomitted. My dad took him to the bathroom and from there, he slumped. Rushed to the hospital, there was no response from him. His heart kept beating but no tiny, single response from him. My elder brother, a doctor at UCH Ibadan, rushed down that same day to Ondo state and got an ambulance which was used to convey him to UCH. At 1:00 am in the morning of Sunday, they got to UCH and was immediately placed on life support machine in their Intensive care unit.
With my mum, dad and siblings all present, all making journey down to Ibadan from our various destinations, we kept hoping and praying. Well, believe me, the eyes that Bayowa closed from the bathroom was the last. He never opened those eyes. Bayowa passed away about 2.30am on the following Tuesday, barely 13 days after his birthday. He died right in my presence. This memory has stuck with everyone and truly, his demise has shattered a lot.
CT scan done before he died revealed that he has bled seriously into the ventricles in his brain and that all the time he was complaining of headache, he was already bleeding seriously in his brain. At the end he was diagnosed to have leukaemia (a form of cancer of the blood). No visible signs or symptoms.
This happened on May 2, 2012, barely three months after finishing NYSC. He studied Elect Elect from FUTA.
Bayowa, I miss you, we all miss you. The exit of a genius. He was 24 years old.
no pics plz.not pics of beautiful faces snatched by wicked death. MY GOD IN UR HAND I REST THEIR SOULS.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
frank3.16:
I lost my mum on september 11 2010, she died of liver problem. It hurt cos I never got the chance to pay her back all her kindess, I miss her so much

I lost my fiance April this year, she was in the 'the young luxerous bus that hit a tanker and everybody burnt to death. The worst part was that she was a copper and could have traveled earlier but the alawee was delayed so she went with her last card. She spoke with al thuogh on her way ontil her number said switched off. I never heard from her again. I still don't believe she is gone because the only thought I have of her is a lively girl. I stll cry till today and the love we had was somthing else. I just can't get over her.
*wipes tears* Am sori Frank
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by roxell120(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
floxyjerry70: the death of my husband after 2 years and six month of marriage may his soul rest in peace
nne be strong God is ur strength.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by TiffanyJ(f): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
The dead of my dad. Although he died a lng tym ago, i find myself crying like a watering pot whenever i think of him. His dead changed everything about me
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Chitexs250(m): 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
I just can't hold it any longer but I have to sympathize with everyone that has lost there loved ones in one way or the other, not that have not lost some loved ones too but what more can we do other than to accept it the way it comes

May the soul of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God
Rest in perfect peace
Amen

First time tears drops from my eyes on a networking social platform
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by binhozie(m): 12:54am On Oct 07, 2013
When I first came on nairaland I stumbled on a candle thread for lost loved ones, after going through it I made a mental note to be tough and brace myself for anything because I hadn't lost anyone by then. Now 4 years dadless, I can understand your pain
BUT
This is how I want you to think of it, because it helped me attain closure for my loss:
Irrespective of the way your loved one died, prolonged or instant, painful or painless, in your presence or absence, just think about them being in a better place (HEAVEN). DO NOT dwell on how they died, or how it could have been avoided. They are now better off than they could ever be here on earth.
May God grant us the fortitude to bear our losses. Amen

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by ebenezerola(m): 5:00am On Oct 07, 2013
my is very painful, i'm still thinking that i'm still dreaming, july 26 is my happiest day when our baby girl was born, the joy just lasted for some weeks, alas on august 8 my wife died after the naming ceremony, on august 11my new born beautiful baby girl also died, it happen this way, my wife started fainting we thought is lack of blood, which i rush her to hospital, after some prayer she woke up from fainting, then i donated blood, i'm donor, around 2am she started vomiting blood, then rush her to B.M.H. Phc, three day after she died, after her death, baby started sickness, 3 day after, baby give up too, after spending a lot of money, the amazing thing is that, my wife and baby died the same way, i love them both. My wife tina and omolade all happen this year, the pain still affecting me up till now. My part of me has been ripping off, RIP onyekachi tina and omolade, forever u both in my mind. I love them both, all happen before my eye. After one year of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by juman(m): 6:29am On Oct 07, 2013
binhozie: When I first came on nairaland I stumbled on a candle thread for lost loved ones, after going through it I made a mental note to be tough and brace myself for anything because I hadn't lost anyone by then. Now 4 years dadless, I can understand your pain
BUT
This is how I want you to think of it, because it helped me attain closure for my loss:
Irrespective of the way your loved one died, prolonged or instant, painful or painless, in your presence or absence, just think about them being in a better place (HEAVEN). DO NOT dwell on how they died, or how it could have been avoided. They are now better off than they could ever be here on earth.
May God grant us the fortitude to bear our losses. Amen

Not everybody goes to HEAVEN.

The bitter truth is that many many people also will go to hell depends on one deeds on earth.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by juman(m): 6:39am On Oct 07, 2013
This is a thread that bring tears to one's eyes.

Many died of road accident. Many died because of bad hospitals, poverty and so on.

Those "leaders" that destroyed/destroying the country just to enrich themselves are also nigerians why cant we have a prosperous and better country for all.

Those useless "leaders" should know that this country will be surely be divided. Insha Allah.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Donvitalis(m): 7:05am On Oct 07, 2013
..won't forget the sudden demise of my friend and coursemate Emmanuel Chidiebere Nnam(We share the same first and middle name). He collapsed while officiating a match in school, was resuscitated eventually and taken home the next day. I thought it was a minor issue and didn't visit him the day of the incident. The next day came and i proceeded to see him buh was told he has been taken home, i tried his line buh wasn't going through. I prayed and decided to keep calm. On the 3rd of April this year, i called his line and was greeted with the news that he's no more. It was said that he got very very lean and always struggled to breath during that period. His last post on 2go was "thank God for sparing my life". Chidi, rest on and just know that yua always on my mind..love yu
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Lawchuks: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2013
All the stories are sad indeed. I pray God consoles everyone that has lost a dear one.
Mine is my Mum. She died immediately after child birth aged 31. We felt it even though we were very young then because we were left to survive on our own with my Dad. Being married now, I even miss her more because I have to deal with child birth issues all by myself. No mum to come for omugwo things. Next month will be 23 yrs she departed this world and at the same time my due month. I keep thinking the difference it would have made if she were to be alive.
RIP Mum. You know I will keep making you proud. We will surely meet again. Love you dearly.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Ficeo(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2013
Mine wz dat of my aunty in-law. She died on d day of all souls in 2009. As am typin dis, am weeping heavily. She wz vry kind nd caring. We studied d same course in d same University. AUNTY OLUCHY! Aunty Computer! Rest In d Bossom of d Almighty God. Fyln so sad.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by onuwaje(m): 8:04am On Oct 07, 2013
mz mariah: Hmm.the death of my dad who died before I was born and the death of my mum 2 hours after I was born. I never had the opportunity to even hold them sad
speechless
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by onuwaje(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2013
Lost my dad may 28 2007... After almost a month battling pneumonia... After he was discharged from d hospital barely a week later he went back and that was the last time I saw him alive... Rest in peace PAPA
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 07, 2013
It was that of my elder brother... It happened in Feb 2010 when he was travelling to Akure and the ghastly thing happened along the Akure road. And on his way, he was calling my phone... thinking he wanted to send me on another errand, I didn't pick his call without knowing that I should have received the call to hear his voice for the last time. When he was leaving home, I barely said goodbye other than arrange his travelling privately in a commercial interstate bus.

I love you Bro but God loves you more...

Sleep well... and we continue meeting where we normally meet till we meet to depart no more.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by slimzey: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2013
I started reading comments on this thread last nite, I ended up crying my eyes out and I slept off, woke up sum few mins back and my phone was close to me still on this. . . Its just dt I miss Dad and Mom so much cry my mom left too years after my Dad. In a more painful way precisely some few hours b4 my SIS's white wedding. All I pray is dt may their soul rest in perfect peace and may God keep me and my future husband for my unborn kids. cry undecided
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by BCJAY(f): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2013
Mine was the death of my father on 9th August,2006. Love him with a passion. Still missing him after 7yrs, i go to the cemetery when i am in the village just to see where he was laid. He died of stroke but even in death i still love him, sleep on Baba till the ressurection day.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2013
ebenezerola: my is very painful, i'm still thinking that i'm still dreaming, july 26 is my happiest day when our baby girl was born, the joy just lasted for some weeks, alas on august 8 my wife died after the naming ceremony, on august 11my new born beautiful baby girl also died, it happen this way, my wife started fainting we thought is lack of blood, which i rush her to hospital, after some prayer she woke up from fainting, then i donated blood, i'm donor, around 2am she started vomiting blood, then rush her to B.M.H. Phc, three day after she died, after her death, baby started sickness, 3 day after, baby give up too, after spending a lot of money, the amazing thing is that, my wife and baby died the same way, i love them both. My wife tina and omolade all happen this year, the pain still affecting me up till now. My part of me has been ripping off, RIP onyekachi tina and omolade, forever u both in my mind. I love them both, all happen before my eye. After one year of marriage.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2013
ebenezerola: my is very painful, i'm still thinking that i'm still dreaming, july 26 is my happiest day when our baby girl was born, the joy just lasted for some weeks, alas on august 8 my wife died after the naming ceremony, on august 11my new born beautiful baby girl also died, it happen this way, my wife started fainting we thought is lack of blood, which i rush her to hospital, after some prayer she woke up from fainting, then i donated blood, i'm donor, around 2am she started vomiting blood, then rush her to B.M.H. Phc, three day after she died, after her death, baby started sickness, 3 day after, baby give up too, after spending a lot of money, the amazing thing is that, my wife and baby died the same way, i love them both. My wife tina and omolade all happen this year, the pain still affecting me up till now. My part of me has been ripping off, RIP onyekachi tina and omolade, forever u both in my mind. I love them both, all happen before my eye. After one year of marriage.

May the Lord comfort you my brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) / Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) / I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.