Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had (34720 Views)

Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One / At What Point, After Losing A Loved One In Death, Do You Delete Their Number? / Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Elizabethoni(f): 9:43am On Oct 07, 2013
Ngenge: The most painful death of a loved one I have experienced hapened in august 2008.He is my aunt's husband,an orthopaedic consultant with federal medical centre Owerri,acting HOD in department of Protesis & Orthopaedic tech(FUTO), Surgeon to many private clinics in Owerri & Port harcourt. He slumped and died while walking to his office after going for ward round for his patients. Aged 51. A man of little words but brave in action. I couldn't cry when I heard the news cos in my wildest imagination,he is not suppose to die even in d next 30 years. Medical science,finance nd gentility would have saved him but they couldn't. Chai,may d soul of Dr.R.N. Ikechukwu rest with his creator. What's your own most painful death of a loved one?

My dear Mum..died in my arms in the early hrs on the 8th of Jan 2007. We spent Xmas together,she was looking healthy,we cooked together,danced nd a week after she complained of headache nd was ill for a week plus b4 she left us without saying a word. Dad died 2yrs before. I cried,I still cry. I'm married and preggy nw and wish she was here to pamper me. I miss her! Oh I miss her! She was only 42.RIP Adesola
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by udysweet(f): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2013
Mine was sept29 2011 my dearest mum went away afta battling liver cancer.hurts to tink of it cos I watched cancer ravage her yet cldnt do anytin.she died 25 days afta she turned 59.RIP mummy miss u somuch cry cry
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by BluePearls(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2013
Jeez guys enough of this death talk....its really getting to me... Lost my Dad too. cry
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by buklan4realyah(f): 10:25am On Oct 07, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry. SAD! mine was my very good frnd AINA BABLOLA AFSAT. she was sick more dan 1yr. her parent tried dere best for her to liv, dey sold dere property just for her.... we were both is same skul, she misses a semester, i always write her test for her do her assignments.. only exams i cant help. Aina was discharged frm d hospital, we were told in skul I nd sum of our course mate went to her house to pay her a visit, i saw Aina dat day.. mehn! SHE was just skeleton nothing on her body no sinle flesh she didnt even recognise me again, dat day i cried like mad seeing her in dat position. we left her house dat day.

Aina resumed back to skul, every body was very hapi dat she is back. she came to my house twice dat week monday nd wednesday. just on friday dat her junior sister called me crying dat AINA is dead i almost collapse... she was preparing for skul dat friday moring, she was brushing her mouth nd she had an attack on her chest, she was rushed to d health center opposite dere house but it was too late...... sha has gone.

we rushed to her house dat friday crying d hell out, i saw her. dat was my 1st tym of seeing a dead person wraped. i couldnt follow dem to d mortuary cos i couldnt stand it..... ahah! AINA i miss u. continue to rest with d lord..

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2013
Anytime I listen to tiwa savage's olorun mi I weep profusely in remembrance of my late sis. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. She died @ age 23 on d 31st of december 2006, wat a fustratin new year we had den. Imagine pips screamin happy newyr in d church while we were home cryin our eyes out. Hmmmmm memories. She was my confidant, full of energy yet gentle and lovin always dere 4 me. I spent her last hours with her lucky me. I will neva 4get her as Tiwa said we ll get stronger knowin dat u r in God's bossom. Till we meet again. The most painful part till today -we don't know wat ailment she died of...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Idolys(m): 11:02am On Oct 07, 2013
The death of my uncle's first son,Qoyum who was about 14 years old. He was seriously shedding tears before I left home for school even though his younger ones could still take heart. All because he would miss me and now he is late while I have yet to arrive from school. This was just something of last two weeks(September 28th) where he suffered from just one day ailment and died while he was sleeping and could not get much help before he was noticed. I pray that God shall give his parents another reasons to smile again,amen! Rest in PEACE,little brother.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Underdogg(m): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2013
Jibwillz: 13/02/2001, Lost ma eldr bro in a Traqic crash... Head qt crush'd by d bk wheelz ofa molue bus wiv full passenqr on board....

15/02/2011, lost ma 1 n onli beloved eldr bro aqain 2 (kidnry disease) failure...
Both occur'd withn a 10yr intervalz,,, a dae b4 val & a dae aftr val...

Ma qrlfrnd n frendz alwaiz wundr'd y I dnt do val,,, buh thn I quez thy'll nvr knw d pain of luzn 2 brothrz bak2bak...

Im sorry but what now? Do us a favour and type in such a way we dont think we are reading another language. Can't comprehend anything from your post. Seriously

Im sorry

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 07, 2013
ebenezerola: my is very painful, i'm still thinking that i'm still dreaming, july 26 is my happiest day when our baby girl was born, the joy just lasted for some weeks, alas on august 8 my wife died after the naming ceremony, on august 11my new born beautiful baby girl also died, it happen this way, my wife started fainting we thought is lack of blood, which i rush her to hospital, after some prayer she woke up from fainting, then i donated blood, i'm donor, around 2am she started vomiting blood, then rush her to B.M.H. Phc, three day after she died, after her death, baby started sickness, 3 day after, baby give up too, after spending a lot of money, the amazing thing is that, my wife and baby died the same way, i love them both. My wife tina and omolade all happen this year, the pain still affecting me up till now. My part of me has been ripping off, RIP onyekachi tina and omolade, forever u both in my mind. I love them both, all happen before my eye. After one year of marriage.

Bro, take strength from the Lord. This is painful but the Joy of the Lord is your Strength.

God Bless you and may His spirit abide with you to bear the loss of two beloved ones.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Duchaello(f): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
MINE WA THE DEATH OF MY MUM ON THE LAST OF SEP.2013.SO PAINFUL AND SHE'S HAVE GOT,I MISS HER LOADS...I CAN'T STILL BELIEVE SHE'S DEAD THOUGH...
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by balash(m): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mine Was Very Weird! My Gf 'Halimah Olayinka Oni' She Was A lovely Lady! A Down to Earth Simple And Sincere Lady! She was Always there to bring Good Advise Whenever Am Down. Well I was in School In Ghana So When I got back to Nigeria On Vacation! I was Supposed to go over herr house to see her. On gettin closeby I called her but her junior bro Picked saying she forgot her Phone At home! So I went Home! Then She called me Later in The Afternoon And Wanted Me to come back but I said I couldn't Anymore because it was Late already! And She Suggested the Next Day December 6th 2010! But I Said No Because I had A date With A Friend To Visit The Beach! And She said she would come along and I kept insisting No! But she Prompted! Never Understand why I kept saying No! But then I agreed Later. She Came Over And We Took A Flying Boat In Crossing to the beach Somewhere Around Alakija Jetty! Before We Took the Boat She Kept Insisting She wanted to drink Water! And She Did! And We went to the beach after taking the flying boat in crossing over! All through in the beach whenever I ask her to come play in water she would say she is fine and I left her! On coming back from beach about to take a flying boat again! In joyous Mood of the fun I had I only wanted to sit in flying boat without a life jacket on! But she kept insisting on me putting on a life jacket and I claimed since she was on life jacket I don't think I need also but she insisted and even started fight with me on life jacket issue? And I did wore one and she wore also with other Passengers on the flying boat! My phone and her's was inside her pocket. her head was resting quietly on my shoulder and the only last word I heard she said was that would I excort her home when we get on land? And I said I don't know yet but when we get on land I will know what to do if its late? And within a seconds the big fool riding the flying boat saw a big wave of water ahead of him though I don't know how to ride a boat but I guess he was supposed to slow it down and I even expected he did but all I saw next was about 12 Passenger's all plunged into the Middle of heavy Ocean and I saw myself under water even thou I don't know how to swim? That was the only thing I remembered! When I wokeup I was told Halimah Drowned! I was shaking And Crying Profusely because I never could Imagine she was really gone! Coupled with what I know the families would be going through been she was the first born in her family! RIP HALIMAH OLAYINKA ONI ...As promised I always have a prayer and alms giving every december 6th on your behalf and I promise to continue that till I breath my last! Would Always Love you Till we meet to part no more #In Tears

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
*unfollows thread* i cant stand this anymore, RIP to the dead. God knows the best
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by ukchy: 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
October is a month of sad memories in my family. Funny enuf I have 3 of my beloved celebrating their bd in Oct
Mum,my eldest brother WO happen to share the same bd with my mum and my baby sis. I lost my dad Oct 12 2005 in a motor accident,it was terrible especially me cos he is my best friend and my pady.I tot the world have come to an end .I was serving then but through out that year,I didn't concentrate in my service again
Five years latter same Oct 30th 2010, I lost my immediate elder sis in a motor accident too in abuja,she died instantly.her death was a big blow to me cos we had so many business plans in pipeline and we spoke an hour before she died. I miss them greatly that anytime i remember them,i always shed tears and will not concentrate on whatever doing.my family alwaya do special Novena prayer anytime we enter the month of October, for Goda prptection and joirney mercies.Ezigbo NNA m na Ada nnem Je nu nke oma. Continue to RIP I know we will meet someday.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
'm sorry i av to unfollow this thread...

The Lord Is Ur strength

To all those who've lost

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Ngenge(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lets remember dat one day wil be d day dat others wil mourn our departure. There is life afta death which is afta Gods judgement. Lets live as if Christ died yestaday,rose today nd wil cum again tomorow. Udo diri unu[Peace to all] Amen...
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by kolamilan(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
shawrygal: May 12, 2002 was a day i will never forget in my life, the day my 11years old younger brother died by a hit and run car at onipanu expressway, lagos and he died instantly. It was very terrible. The only boy we had in my family.
Aww dear, I feel your pain so sorry.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
onuwaje: speechless
sad
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by ab3ce: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
2013 is a year I'll neva forget in my life. I lost my parents within 3 months, I lost my mum on the 18th of may & my dad on the 21st of august... ***crying***. And I also lost my sweet little cozin, who died of an asthma attack on the 11th of january 2010. She was just 9yrs old. It has really been tough on me. May their souls rest in the bossom of the lord. I miss you all so much. cry
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by lyfe(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
On the 12th page, I Dunno why I kept on reading the posts.
I want to hammer, I want the limited edition of that ride, She has flat yansh - can't date her, I must make second class upper, My friends are making it. All ends with just one thing: death.

As much as I find this thread disturbing and tears jerking, we should be having threads like this once in a while.

Good to be sober, I think if we think about death more it will make us saner that everything is superficial and vane. The death that took away medical student, doctors, musicians, casket designers, pastor and presidents of a nation. So, who WTF am I?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 08, 2013
lyfe: On the 12th page, I Dunno why I kept on reading the posts.
I want to hammer, I want the limited edition of that ride, She has flat yansh - can't date her, I must make second class upper. My friends are making it. [/b]All ends with just one thing: death.

As much as I find this thread disturbing and tears jerking, we should be having threads like this once in a while.

Good to be sober, I think if we think about death more it will make us saner that everything is superficial and vane. The death that took away medical student, doctors, musicians, casket designers, pastor and presidents of a nation. So, who WTF am I?
honestly since the day I saw this thread,it has not been easy for me.I was trying to push it before but now I don't no anymore.I don't even sleep well again.its all so touching I must say cry
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by SISIJ2(f): 3:57am On Oct 08, 2013
The death of my dad,on march 26 2013(i'm crying)so painful &still fresh. embarassedThe death of my dad,on march 26 2013(i'm crying)so painful &still fresh.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by lyfe(m): 4:30am On Oct 08, 2013
mz mariah: honestly since the day I saw this thread,it has not been easy for me.I was trying to push it before but now I don't no anymore.I don't even sleep well again.its all so touching I must say cry

Have a nice a sleep please. Death is certain for everyone buddy.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
My heart goes to all of you that have lost loved ones. May God comfort you all

Lost my Dad too early last year(Jan 2012), during the fuel price strike. He was sick for a week with liver cirrhosis. The fucking strike held us back, I watched helplessly as he deteriorated and got weaker by the hour since I stayed with him in the night while my mum and other relatives kept vigil during the day. The strange thing was he became very active the night before he passed away as we talked all night about some of his days when he was younger. He asked me to buy an AC for him if he got well since he felt a bit hot inside. When I was leaving in the morning to fetch my mum for her turn of the vigil, three times he called me back to remind me of some things he wanted, at the third time when one of the nurses came to call me at the car park, i felt a bit irritated since I needed sleep badly and didnt look too happy when I went to see him. I went to fetch my mum and drove home only to be called back about 2 hours after that he had gone into coma. He passed on about 2 hours after then. I later realised he was trying to pass a message across to me that last night he many times he asked the nurses to call me back but I didnt understand. RIP papa!
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by delishpot: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lawchuks: All the stories are sad indeed. I pray God consoles everyone that has lost a dear one.
Mine is my Mum. She died immediately after child birth aged 31. We felt it even though we were very young then because we were left to survive on our own with my Dad. Being married now, I even miss her more because I have to deal with child birth issues all by myself. No mum to come for omugwo things. Next month will be 23 yrs she departed this world and at the same time my due month. I keep thinking the difference it would have made if she were to be alive.
RIP Mum. You know I will keep making you proud. We will surely meet again. Love you dearly.

Awww, I feel your pain. Pkele.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by rockbase360: 5:53am On Oct 10, 2013
My good friend left naija for the USA in JJS2. He was my very best friend. 13 Years later I rolled into the US and he was the first person i was looking forward to meeting again. At the time he left naija there was nothing like email or yahoo messanger, not even cell phone in nigeria at the time. After searching the internet for 2 years I finally got in touch with his sister who told me he just died 3 days prior to me calling. Mistake in Identity. He was killed my gang members. It's been 7 years and it still hurts.

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2013
A bossom friend we met in high school. He was supposed to be on pharm internship now but cos of a mysterious anaemia he did xmas and happy new year 2013 in the hospital. Last time we talkd in April, he told me he was ''tired of hospital food'' after spending over six months there. 5:13PM in May 2013, lying on my bed my phone rang and the converation was:
Me: hello
Caller: Gud evening
Me: gud evening
Caller: are you ******?
Me: yes
Caller: do you know kenneth?
ME: yes
Caller: we lost him today.
I was so sad cos he never for once mentioned sickle cell. I miss him so much. Back then in school we (mates) called him ''Owo the chemist
R.I.P Kenneth

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by justmeg(f): 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
Mine was the death of my husband in October 2012 at Meduguri by Bokoharam . October is a month of sad memories in my life i was six month pregnant. so painful .
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Kemmiiee: 10:04am On Nov 03, 2014
My sister sad .. She died 4yrs ago at age 19.. I miss her everyday .. I think about her every single day .. I still cry sometimes when I think about her but I know her spirit is with God ..

Value your loved ones today because tomorrow is not guaranteed for anybody ..
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by malaria(f): 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
Tear drops, may God console us all. MY DAD- 21st, sept. 2002. Still miss u dad. MY BF chuma- na God help me I no run mad last year . Chuma died 21st sept, 2013 after battling kidney problem. The fact is we never know how much they mean to us till they are gone. May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace amen
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
justmeg:
Mine was the death of my husband in October 2012 at Meduguri by Bokoharam . October is a month of sad memories in my life i was six month pregnant. so painful .

Sorry sis, how are you and baby doing?
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Danesikemi(f): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
Death is a debt,we must all pay one day,my sweet HUSSEIN, he was a lecturer @ Auchi poly den,its was around 2am I received a call frm his school boy dat he fell down in d bathroom vomittin blood,he was in coma for 3days b4 he finally woke up,den he called me,our last conversatn was dat once his owk,he wil moved back to lag wit his daughter n i,i was prayin in church on Dec r
30th 2012 wen I received d call dat he has gone.i was in shock all tru d neww year wit.a year plus baby am nursing den

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by ATribeCalledBen(m): 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mine was my elder sister;dies 22/01/2013...she was beautiful,intelligent and was working with UBA,douglas branch Owerri...was supposed to be going for her NYSC...so painful...Ebiri Chinyere;we'll never forget you,you memory leaves on

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) / I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. / I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.