Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Black Rose - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Rose (3514 Views)

In Love With Her Pastor By Rose Akpabio / The Ash Rose / The Bed Of Rose ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Black Rose by Neduzze5(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2013
Nice work but babe, you really need to edit some of your posts. Some of them appear three times each and they really make it hard for some of us to follow.

No update this morning?? undecided

Re: Black Rose by Culin(f): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
nice work, i luv storys like diz.. waiting for update. I tink micheal is behind evrytin

Re: Black Rose by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
Festus rolled down the car window.

"Yes, can I help you?" he asked the man who was grinning stupidly beside his car.

"Oh, yes you can".

He settled his left hand on the gun tucked into his trouser.

Festus' gaze followed his.

"Open the door", he ordered.

Festus nodded as the man pointed the pistol at him through the window.

The man was tall and lanky with a sexy poise that would have deemed him handsome. But he wasn't, he was only an attractive man.

He was chocolate dark. A thin scar ran from his right eyes down to his cheek bone. His eyes were light brown with a penetrating fixed gaze, his nose almost but not pointed. His lips were senual, too sensual. His jaws were carefully chiseled and they accentuated the beauty of his face.

"Admiring me?" the stranger said with a wink.

"I'm not gay", Festus's voice was sharp with undertones of suppressed anger.

"Who said you are?"

Festus glared at him.

"Drive".

"What?"

"Get the car going detective, you ain't deaf".

Festus stared at him in surprise. How did he know who he was? he wondered.

They had barely gone far when the stranger ordered him to stop.

"What now?" Festus asked, turning to face his captor.

"This", the man said as he pressed a handkerchief on his face.

Festus inhaled the chloroform before he realised it.

His vison was suddenly blurred, darkness was slowly taking over.
Everything was blank, then he passed out.

"Can you remember how you winded up in that Bar?"

"I think I do. After that dream, I've been doing a lot of memory search.." she paused.

"So, what did you find?"

"It was two years ago Michael", she said, almost in a whisper.

"The more reason why we should get your stalker and put him safely behind bars. He's crazy; for him to hunt you down after a mere fling two years ago", Michael explained.
He sat down beside her. Her lips were trembling, she gripped the bed tightly, so tightly that it seemed her veins would burst out from her hands.

"Relax Baya, relax. You need to if we are going to go anywhere with this investigation".
She nodded.

"That's my girl. Now, I'm going to ask you questions and I want answers. You have to dig a little deeper into your memory for this. Okay?".

"Okay"...

"Why did you go to the Golden Bar that evening?"

She sighed deeply as if she was about to tell a tale that would sap all her energy.

"I had just broken up with my boyfriend who was also my colleague at the hospital. Thw hospital was having a little party. But I couldn't stay.

I couldn't bear to see him dancing and flirting with other colleagues. So, I decided to drown my sorrow in any available Bar..." she paused, blinking back the unshed tears.

"Go on", he urged gently.

"That was where I remember meeting our unknown "guy".
Re: Black Rose by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
CCDS

Re: Black Rose by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Is dat a joke? Whatz ccdc
Re: Black Rose by Culin(f): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
oooh no! y is d update short?
Re: Black Rose by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
Festus woke up to the pain that pierced through his body.

His hands were chained to some hooks on the ceilings while his feet were chained to two iron chairs that stood opposite each other in the center of the room.

He struggled with the chains and more pain shot through his body.

"How do you feel?" the stranger asked.

Festus glared at him through bloodshot eyes. His arms and legs were sore from hanging so wide apart. But he wasn't going to give this mad man satisfaction. He felt like wiping the smirk off his face with a resounding slap.
"Pain? I like it when people feel pain", the stranger said again.

He took a horse whip from a table on which he kept a lot of torture instruments.

"Lets see how close to your Lord you are", he said with a wicked smile.

Festus gritted his teeth. He wasn't going to cry out in pain, it would only make this monster more thirsty for his blood.

The first lash landed on him, then the second and the third.

Festus bit into his lower lip to keep from screaming out in pain.

The stranger laughed.

"I see we've got a strong one here", he said to himself.

He picked a metal forceps and walked over to the fireplace that was the whole source of warmth in the chilly room.

When it was red-hot, he walked over to where Festus hung.

"Manicure and pedicure brings joy to me. It's one of the greatest skill I've acquired", he said in a manner of conversation.

He drew a wooden chair close to them and sat down. He pinned Festus' twitching toes down with his left hand.

Then he brought the hot forceps close to his victim's nailbed and began to pry the nail off his toes.

Festus screamed in pain.

"That's more like it", the torturer said with glee.

The forceps burned the flesh on the victim's toes.

The stranger ignored Festus' pain as he pried all the nails of his left toes.

A slow smile spread across his face when he saw the blood drip from where the toenails had been.

Festus was dazed. He had weakened his arms and legs in the struggle to keep his toe nail safe. His head lay limply on an arm. He didn't care about his pride anymore. He needed only to be alive and safe from this psychopath.

"Next on our Menu is 'Bonding with the rats' ", the stranger announced with a clap.

He held a control panel in his hands. He then pressed a button and the cuffs of Festus' chains snapped open.

Festus dropped with a heavy thud to the dusty floor.

"I'd have love to stay but you'll need the privacy. Bonding session is going to last for five minutes", the stranger said.

He brought out a large earthen ware that had been under the torture table.
Re: Black Rose by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
Stop ol dz joke or do u want me to come to ur house ni
Re: Black Rose by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 18, 2013
"I must warn you, they've been starved for a very long while", the stranger said as he brought the Jar close to Festus before he kicked it.

The impact of the kick made the cover fly open, scattering across the room as uneven pieces of clay.

Quickly, the stranger left the room, locking the door, so that Festus couldn't escape.

The rats were huge and black like sin. They all had long pointed mouths and teeth that looked as if they had been specially sharpened.

They scrambled madly around and on top of Festus, scratching, biting and digging their claws into his body.

He tried to stand but his right leg was broken and the pain from the left leg racked his body. He tried to move close to the torture table, dragging his broken and battered leg slowly across the floor.

But the rats prevented him. They clung to his body, tearing pieces of his flesh.

He screamed, pushing them off with his hands.

The pain made him mad now. He took them one by one, flunging some into the fire and across the room.

But the more he fought, the more they came back. They were hungry for his flesh and blood.

Two bit into his bloodied left feet that had its nails pried off. The sunk their teeth deep, sucking the blood and gnawing at his flesh.

He struck at them but they held on with their teeth. With so much fury, he grabbed them squeezing their body till their skin shrunk and their blood spilled across his face.

Then, he heard the rustling sound the keys made as they were turned in the key hole.

The stranger stood with a cylinder containing liquid rodenticides and an oxygen mask which he wore over his face.

"Hold your breathe", he shouted to his victim, when he took of the mask for a moment.

Festus held his breathe as the stranger bgan to spray the room with liquid that made his eyes itch.

The rats scrambled off him and ran to different corners of the room. He sprayed them all till they lay dead, very dead.

Festus passed out on the floor.

Baya closed her eyes for a minute, taking in short deep breathes. Then she continued.

"I sat down at a table with four Scotch awaiting my lips. I hated myself for being so lonely, I wanted so much to get back at my boyfriend. I don't know how long I stayed there drinking when my now determined stalker walked up to me. The rest is history, I've told you before.

But, there is more. After I let him kiss me again and he told me that he loved black roses, he told me that he wanted me so badly. I felt pleased even though we were total strangers.

He told me that he didn't want a fling but a serious relationship with me. I told him to tell me about him, I was dying with curiousity...", she paused.
Re: Black Rose by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 18, 2013
CCDS
Re: Black Rose by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2013
Michael watched her as she took in a deep breathe again.

"This is what he said,

'My name Zeli Doyles. My Dad is Libyan an my Mom is a Nigerian, from Badagry to be precise. I'm a banker at Skyler Banks. I'm handsome, I'm mysterious, I love you. What else do you want to know?" he had asked.

Oh, Michael! He was too good to be real. He nibbled my earlobes playfully as he talked. Then I asked if he was married and his body suddenly became rigid. He pulled away from me as if I had stunged him.

"You'll reject me if I tell you", he said in a low voice.

"That means you are married, and with kids?"

"No kids and my marriage is almost non-existent", he had said.

I had a little hope. So, I asked him if he had separated or divorced his wife. I wanted to be sure. He told me he hadn't but it was non-existent to him because he had no feelings for her.

Michael, I wanted to throw things at him. I told him that I wouldn't want to break his marriage, I wouldn't want any woman to do that to me either. I was putting myself in his wife's shoes. I told him that our paths were never going to cross again.

He told me that he'd never let me go and that he was ready to divorce his wife. I hated him at the instant and I told him so. He told me that I was breaking his heart to which I replied that he had no heart. He told me that he would find me. I told him off and left the hotel for home.

It was at home that I discovered that my office ID card was missing. The next day, I was told by my office cleaner that a man had handed it to her to give to me.

I didn't think I was in danger then, I didn't think that if he was able to trace my office, he would be able to track me down and know every damn thing about me. I didn't know he was a fucking Psychopath. I made love to a Psychopath!" Baya buried her head in her hands.

Michael gathered her into his arms and she held on to him, letting the tears flow.

His body was in a soft woolen cloth like an Egyptian mummy. The smell of excess shear butter was oozing from his wrapped body along with the smell of dried blood, puss and open wounds.

"We're almost there", his torturer said fron the driver's seat.

He couldn't move his limbs, his body hurt and his head ached. Was he about to endure another bout of torture or was the devil going to free him? he wondered.

The smell of him was choking. He tried to take his mind off the pain and his broken body.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked.

The stranger glance back at him surprised at first, then a slow grin appeared on his face.

"I thought you knew. Or don't you?" he asked stupidly.

"I don't", Festus answered.

He had taken pain, torture. He wasn't scared of him anymore. But God knows what he would do if he had this mad man at his mercy.

"Do you hate me?" the stranger asked.

"So very much", Festus wanted to say. But then, it would give this devil the satisfaction that he broke his spirit and his spirit wasn't yet broken. Not een with the pain.

"No, I don't. I pity you instead", Festus replied.

The stranger brought the car to a halt with so much force that sent more pain racing in his victim's body. Festus could have rolled off the backseat but for the rope that held him tethered to the seat.

"You hate me because I hurt you. You hate me and you'll show that hate if you ever have the chance. You'll kill me because you hate me for what I did to you. And you know what? Hate is for losers.

It blinds a man's reasoning, it makes him weak. You are weak Michael, weak", the stranger said before turning his face away from Festus.

So that was it? He had been mistaken for Michael, he had suffered what Michael should have suffered all because this Mad man had seen him together with Baya. He had picked him up thinking he was Michael and Michael was him, Festus.

Just then, he pulled over at the hospital where Baya was hospitalised.

"Tell Baya that I love her and I'm working things out. In a little while, we'll be together forever. Tell her that what I did to you was a sign, she must not inolve a third party in our relationship again or else, she'll have someone's death on her conscience Michael".

"I'm not Michael and you're so dumb not to realise that I'm his partner and not him you sick bastard!" Festus shouted at him.

He was silent for a while then he spoke.

"You'll do. Whichever way, my message is being passed Festus, Michael or what ever you are", the stranger finished with a sickly laughter.

He rolled up all the car windows except the passenger seat's window which he left slightly opened, just enough for him to slip the car keys inside the car when he had stepped out and locked the door; leaving his victim to choke inside.
Re: Black Rose by Tinu02(f): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Divepen:
hmmm...u seems surprised pls...no b fait shift small...u almost slapped me there...rememba say na cement i use siddon
ohkae...

Re: Black Rose by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Erm
u
too much

Re: Black Rose by DEllaluv(f): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2013
Followin

Re: Black Rose by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
"Your phone is ringing", Baya said, pointing at his trouser pocket.

"I didn't even feel it", he said as he brought it out.

"Hello..."

"Michael......"

"Yes, who am I speaking with?"

"Baya's soulmate"...

Michael's eyes narrowed with hate. His grip on the phone tightened as if he was holding the object of his anger.

"Michael, are you.....".

He cut her statement off with a wave of the hand.

"You have her don't you? anyway, that's not why I called", he paused.

"What do you want?" Michael demanded angrily.

"Never interrupt me. Do you hear me? Never!"

The drip had been removed and she was already feeling better, okay to even be discharged from the hospital.

So, it was without pain and discomfort that she stood up from her bed to where Michael sat and leaned towards the phone. She knew it must be Zeli, it had to be or else, Michael wouldn't be so pensive.

"I have a package outside the hospital. I left it in a car that you should be able to recognise. It's in your best interest if you get to it as quick as possible or it may die. I don't like wasting lives unnecessary... Baya, I love you!"

Then the line went dead.

Baya was trembling now. Her lips quivered as she spoke.

"How did he know? how did he know that I am here?"

"He's tracking us, watching us. We have to move you from here as fast as possible. It's no longer safe. I have to get across to Festus for the arrangement".

"But the package? we have to see what it is"..
Michael stared blankly at her for a while, then he turned sharply to face her.

"Bomb. It could be a bomb. I've have to call the anti-bomb squad. We can't check it out, for our own safety".

Baya glared at him but said nothing. She was beginning to wonder if things would go as smoothly as she had planned. Michael was good but he wasn't playing with the card she was dealing...

She watched him silently as he called his station.

It was only a matter of time, only a matter of time and the games would be over.

But, she couldn't help wondering if Zeli would be a better player. Only time could tell....
Re: Black Rose by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
Is this ow we will b doin
Re: Black Rose by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
Festus could have choked but for the little opening in the front seat's window that let in a little air.

He felt sore all over..

"You can't die, you can't", he muttered to himself.

Slowly, he turned and twisted till he was finally able to wringle out of the rear seat's belt.

His body was resting on the gear and his head, nuzzling the floor in search of the key.

He had to find the key. He didn't know how he would use it to open the door. But he didn't care, he couldn't just stay there.

The pain in his body was driving him mad.

Then, as he raised head a bit upwards, it hit the dashboard, knocking him out.

All he could remember was, "The keys" and he became unconscious.

"Festus' phone is ringing but he isn't picking my call".

The anti-bomb squad had already arrived with some other police men. The sirens were so loud, making Michael more edgy.

It had crossed his mind that Festus could be in trouble and he hated the very thought of who the troubler could be.

"Could it be that he is the package?" he asked himself.

It was so unlike Festus not to pick his calls. Festus was a phone addict and he took it wherever he went including the toilet and bathroom. Michael had once teased him about it.

So, Festus' silence was creepy, so creepy.

His lips were almost touching the key that was a bit hidden under the car seat when his phone rang.

Where is it? where could it be?

The stranger hadn't left with it. Instead, he left it there to torment and tempt his victim who couldn't reach it.

He had to get back to the rear seat.

He snapped out of his thoughts and turned to Baya.

"It's time, lets go"..

He half-walked, half-ran outside the hospital gate where the sirens were blasting people's eardrums.

"We ran a scanner over the car, there's no bomb", the leader of the anti-bomb squad said.

"So, it's clean?" Baya asked unnecessarily..

"Yes, it is", Michael replied her.

Michael tried the handle of the door, the car was locked.

He tried to suppress the panic that was rising in him. This was Festus' car and yet no trace of Festus...

"I want this car forced open", he told a sergeant that stood close to him.

"Yes Sir".

Michael held his breath...

"God, please don't let this be what I think it is", he muttered under his breath...
Re: Black Rose by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
R u trying to torment your followers

Re: Black Rose by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
He sat down in the middle of the garden, enjoying the coy breeze that blew around him.

This was bliss...

The new roses he had planted were already blooming. Their fragrance floated deliciously to his nostrils.

He closed his eyes and began to think of her. She was like his roses, she completed his life..

The death of his roses meant life, so also his death and hers.

If only she knew how much he was sacrificing just to be with her; if only she knew all the treasures he had to leave behind.

Suddenly, he felt something pressed hard against his stomach and he opened his eyes.

Two years old Dan giggled at his father's surprised expression.

"Da-da!" he said lifting his arms to be carried.

But his father carefully sat up and balanced him on his lap.
His fingers caressed the curly brain before him.

"Oh, my lovely baby. Poor baby", he muttered to him...

Just then, he heard his wife's voice calling out to him and he smiled.

She always sounded as if she sang what she said. Maybe because half of her years was spent at the Golden Eagle Opera..

"Shola!" her voice sounded reproachful as she stood before him in the lush garden.

She was petite with an intelligent face and sensous lips.

Now, the frown had made a crease on her forehead that resembled the clear well ruled lines of a notebook.

It made her look so comical that he bursted out laughing and he stretched out his hands to her.

She tried to keep the expression on her face but she couldn't as he winked at her, making the frown melt. She collapsed into his arms, grinning like Dan who googoo ga-gaed at them both.

Yes, this was bliss, his wife and son.

But 'she' meant a perfect life, the perfect life that he had always wanted for.

He knew he wouldn't hesitate sacrificing Dan and Biebie for her.

He wouldn't mind sacrificing life and embracing death so that he'd spend eternity with the one his soul loved....

He knew it wouldn't be long. It was almost time for him to send another blackrose to her.

Everything beautiful and evil had a forerunner, especially death. He didn't want to be the one breaking nature rules.

He knew better than that, or so he thought....
Re: Black Rose by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
Yahasa u need to take d guy to doctor or else i wl kill him my sef

shocked shey e wl not c dz o

Re: Black Rose by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
He lay still, the pain was increasing by the minute. He counted up to a hundred. He had to keep himself sane because the pain was driving him mad.

He needed to be conscious when rescue came.

He thought about Michael, Baya. He thought about his assailant.

Suddenly he could heard the sound of sirens, flittering in through the small opening in the front seat window.

"God! let them come for me. Please".

Then, the door of the front seat was being jerked open.

He sighed and sank into another bout of unconsciousness.

The Sergeant stepped aside after opening the car door.

"I'll have the first look", Michael said.

He peeped inside.

The stench that assaulted his nostril was that of dried blood and rottening flesh.
He pulled back, gasping for fresh air.

"What is it?" Baya asked...

He ignored her and looked closely at the rear seat.

He could see Festus, bandaged from neck to toe with a cloth that must have been white before it was used on his partner's bod.

It was stained with dry blood and the stench that was coming from Festus made him almost gag.

Festus face was rolled to the side. His body lay, still and limp like a rag doll's.

"Get a stretcher and tell the Doctors that it is an emergency", he barked at the Sergeant..

Two other men from his Unit helped him pull Festus out of the rear seat.

Baya gasped, her eyeballs almost popping out of its socket.

"What the hell happened?"

"Zeli. It's obvious isn't it?" he replied angrily.

The Surgeons allowed him into the operating theatre. But they didn't allow Baya in.

She stood outside, looking in through a transparent glass that served as the theatre's window as they unwrapped Festus' body.

Fresh puss were coming out of the holes the rats had made on his body.

The lines the stranger's whips had made were strewn with dried blood mixed with the foul smelling shea butter that had been rubbed on his body.

Michael felt like throwing-up but he held himself. He could see the doctors were doing the same.

He could see the questions in their eyes. But it was not time to ask and answer questions, it was time to stich and save life.

He was glad that Festus was still breathing though he was unconscious..

It was time to work, it was time to track Zeli down. He was going to avenge his partner even if it meant using Baya as the bait.
Re: Black Rose by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 28, 2013
E don dey shele
Re: Black Rose by Rayvene(f): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2013
shocked Well,I'll be damned shocked
You're awesome shocked.Big ups to ya!cheesy
Following!
Re: Black Rose by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 02, 2013
She bit her lower lips furiously. She couldn't get the image of Festus' broken body out of her head.

She punched the numbers on her phone. He was getting out of hand, that little bastard.

"Hello?"

"Shola! what the hell did you do to Festus? I asked you to play with him but what you did is terrible!" she said, her voice was rising.

"Hey, calm down Baya. I only wanted to please you and I did it to make you happy", he said gently.

"F.u.ck.in..g please me! You almost murdered him. Do you know what that means?"

"Don't I?" his tone was angry and reproachful.

She knew she had to soft-pedal with him. She couldn't afford to annoy him at this point. There was plenty of time and she knew she was going to enjoy killing him slowly, real slow.

"I'm sorry Shola, it's just.."

"Zeli"

"What?"

"The name is Zeli"

"Oh, Zeli. My love..."

"I love you Baya, I do and I just want to make us happy", his tone was gentle now.

"I know sweetie, I know".

"Leave a message for Michael, red is the colour this time", she said.

Click, and the line went dead..

He smiled. She was as dark as he. He loved the fact that she always ended their conversation with a cold and heartless statement. That was fun to him and she knew how to dish the fun.

Michael had left Baya in the hospital with Festus. She was to be discharged the next day....

He had sent his G squad which comprised of four guys and had its full name as "The ghost squad"; to sniff out every little info about Zeli.
One by one they had come with meagre details. Zeli had never worked in a bank, he had lied to Baya.

He stretched his legs on the table in front of him. He had to use plan B then. Plan B meant using Baya. She was his surest bet of getting Zeli.

"You will come, you will come for her and I'll get you. I will", he whispered to himself...

A loud knock on his door jolts him from his soliloquy.

"Who is there?" he asked

No answer...

"Who is it?"

He opens the door and looks around. No one in sight....

"Silly wind"

Then, he caught sight of a neatly wrapped package on his steps.

He opened it carefully.

A human heart with fresh blood clotting around it...

This was a warning, he knew Zeli was about to strike. Zeli was prepared..

"Darn if I let him catch me unawares", Michael said to himself as he wrapped the paper back, around the heart and took it inside....

They all had a week left to end their games; losers and winners. Those who controlled fate and those who allowed fate to decide their destiny.....
Re: Black Rose by Culin(f): 10:17am On Nov 02, 2013
suspense kills ooooo..
Re: Black Rose by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2013
"Michael...." she sounded weak, so weak.

"Baya, are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just want to come home. When are you coming to pick me?"

He paused. He needed time to check out a few things about Zeli before picking her up.

"I'll be there by 2pm. I need to settle a case at the office. You'll wait won't you dear?"

"Of course", she sounded pleased.

He sighed...

"Before you hang up Baya, what hotel did Zeli take you to?" he asked suddenly.

"Meridan Hotel", she said without thinking.

"Thank you.."

"Wait, why do you ask?" she cut in.

"Nothing really, just asking".

She was silent for a moment then she spoke.

"I'm not sure that it's the Meridan Hotel. It's been two years and I don't think I can remember", she lied.

"It's okay. Like I said earlier, I just wanted to know. Nothing really", he replied with a fake laughter.

"Well then, don't ponder about it Michael. It's not the Meridan", she insisted.

"Okay. Take care of you", he said and hanged up.

He couldn't help wondering why she was being evasive and trying to talk him out of any ideas he was beginning to have.

Baya had been behaving fishy. Few days ago, he had seen the way she glared at him with eyes full of anger and hate. She thought he didn't notice. He couldn't help but notice how her tone and facial expression had changed when he turned to face her.

Something was definitely wrong. Another thing was that he had noticed how she sat seductively in front of him. She would draw close to him and let their bodies touch.

If she wasn't doing that, then she was either flaunting her boobs innocently or the other parts of her body that were equally hot.

She was beautiful with an almost flawless skin, hot body and eyes that made every and any man who see her desire to kiss her like hell. But it never turned him on.

He loved her personality, he loved her gentleness and smile. That was one of the reasons why she was his bestfriend. She had never tried to seduce him but now it seemed as if she was a stranger or she had changed so fast that he couldn't easily reconcile her present nature to the former.

The way she acted now reminded him of.... of who now?

Tara, her identical twin sister...

Could it be that....? No, it can't be.

But then, whatever the mystrey was, it had to be solved as soon as possible. He had seven hours to gather peces of the puzzle together; seven hours before 2pm, before the mystery unravelled itself.

He snatched his car keys from off the kitchen table. He knew Zeli could be watching for all he cared. But then Don and Zip, two members of his ghost squad were tailing him in their own car for his safety. They would alert him if he was being followed.

He had to go to the Meridan Hotel. That was where the first piece of the puzzle lay and he knew that too well...
Re: Black Rose by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
U can c! U can c!! U can c!!!
can u c?! can u c??! can u c?!!!
Re: Black Rose by Culin(f): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
dan dan dan dan dan.. hmmm hmm cant wait, i wonder wat Dr Baya is upto
Re: Black Rose by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2013

The receptionist glanced up at him briefly before turning his attention back to the register on the counter.

"I'm talking to you", Michael said, holding back the desire to give the kid a good whacking.

"I don't have time to talk. You want to ask questions and I have work to do Sir. Since you're not making inquires about services related to this hotel, then I can't help you", the young man added.

Michael sized him up. He knew the right way to handle this type.
Re: Black Rose by mhizjessy: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
update!update!!update!!!am loving the suspense.cant wait to see how dis story pans out[color=#000099][/color] grin grin cheesy shocked cool
Re: Black Rose by bigoduni: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
babe where are uuuuu
Re: Black Rose by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2015
Yahasa, I'm your greatest fan..
Why are you doing this?
Please update this story..

The Way I Would Like To Die / My Blackberry Phone Experience / Honeymoon In Prison( Part Two)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106