Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,782 members, 7,798,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode (4417 Views)

Mimiko Denies Rumours Of Moving To PDP / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Ondo PDP Endorses Mimiko, Expels Agagu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by passion007: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
There was no air mishap during FFK's 6 months as Aviation Minister. This calls for celebration!
Moet, anyone?

1 Like

Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
How I wish GEJ and the Minister of Aviation, Stella Odua could realize, like FFK points out, that success in the aviation is not measured the number of airport built or renovated at a particular time, but in preventing air crashes.

2 Likes

Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by Symphony007: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
This man is sick...nothing he says surprises me again. I shutter at the reality that this nut job was an aviation minister. He and i have had many encounters on twitter. He once twitted the link to an article which suggested barack obama is the antichrist. And i'm expected to take this gap toothed fool serious? You can disagree with other people's politics but going as far as ochestrating conspiracy theories to slander them is utterly unacceptable. Talk like this in nigeria is like dangling a gallon of gasoline on a burning fire. One day, this man will have to be dealt with because freedom of speech does not give you to right to shout fire in a crowded theater.
Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by passion007: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
Double post
Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by passion007: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
awodman: Yea Femi agreed no air crash happened during your tenure..since u claim you put in alot of hardwork to that..pls can you tell us specifically the exact things you did, the safety infrastructure and equipments you put in place and how this things ωнεяε destroyed when you left..its not enough to tell no crash happened during your time as it could be sheer luck

Femi attributes his "success" to Prayer, and God's grace.
No specific policies, no reforms, no nothing.
He just knelt down everyday at work, tore the mask of nature and stared at the face of God, for 6 months.

... The Fourth Dimension: Oduah isn't praying enough

3 Likes

Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by awodman: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
passion007:

Femi attributes his success to Prayer, and God's grace.
No specific policies, no reforms, no nothing.
He just knelt down everyday at work, tore the mask of nature and stared at the face of God, for 6 months.

... The Fourth Dimension: Oduah isn't praying enough

Imagine!...he was even trying to deride the airport upgrades going on...if only he did that in his time we won't be talking about upgrading airports at this age..all I see is a conspiracy theorist trying to reedem himself..
Indeed FFK is a Commentator without sense!

1 Like

Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by Mannylex(m): 12:16am On Oct 06, 2013
Lots of truth in this.

1 Like

Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by Scream(m): 12:49am On Oct 06, 2013
funkybaby:
...How many more people have to be killed in air crashes before our President realises that he needs a new Minister of Aviation?

...As a matter of fact I am convinced that even if 1,000 people were killed in air crashes in the space of just 6 months under President Goodluck Jonathan he would still not redeploy or sack Stella Oduah because our President just ''doesn't give a damn''.

Suffice it to say that there were no air crashes under my watch and not one drop of blood was spilt from the air whilst I was Minister of Aviation, whether it be passenger plane, private jet, helicopter or light aircraft.

I am the only Minister of Aviation in Nigeria between 2002 to date that can lay claim to that.

...I am not aware of ANY plane crashes that took place during Agagu's tenure as Minister of Aviation. The string of consistent major crashes in Nigeria really began in 2002 when EAS Airline crashed in Kano killing over 105 people including the then Minister of Sports, Mr. Mark Aku. At the time of that crash Mrs. Kema Chikwe was Minister of Aviation and not Agagu.

...In the last 11 years, between 2002 and 2013 over 850 people have been killed in air crashes in Nigeria- 453 under Borisade and just under 200 of them under Stella Oduah.

Do people now campaign for Ministerial positions?! Meanwhile, this guy's people are watching him...can't someone beg him to take a break? Maybe he forgot something that EFCC is looking for in the Ministry. I don't think Stella Oduah was a beauty queen.
Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by Atouke: 12:59am On Oct 06, 2013
coveting ojukuws wife has made FFK mad. hence his rants
Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by filebe777: 2:57am On Oct 06, 2013
http://www.informationng.com/2013/09/shocking-bianca-got-pregnant-twice-while-dating-fani-kayode-kemi-olunloyo.html/comment-page-1
SHOCKING: Bianca Got Pregnant Twice While Dating Fani-Kayode – Kemi Olunloyo
Ms Kemi Olunloyo, the controversial daughter of a former Governor of Oyo State, has declared her resolve to expose dirty secrets of the alleged relationship between Femi Fani-Kayode and Bianca Ojukwu because Bianca is saying that she never had any intimate relationship of any kind with him.
Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 06, 2013
Symphony007: This man is sick...nothing he says surprises me again. I shutter at the reality that this nut job was an aviation minister. He and i have had many encounters on twitter. He once twitted the link to an article which suggested barack obama is the antichrist. And i'm expected to take this gap toothed fool serious? You can disagree with other people's politics but going as far as ochestrating conspiracy theories to slander them is utterly unacceptable. Talk like this in nigeria is like dangling a gallon of gasoline on a burning fire. One day, this man will have to be dealt with because freedom of speech does not give you to right to shout fire in a crowded theater.

I wonder. It is infra dig for me to read this îmbecile's dime-a-dozen articles, let alone attempt to analyse the (non)sense in them. A bad tree cannot produce good fruits.

Beats my imagination that some misguided characters uphold this fool as some sort of tribal messiah or ethnic champion disguised as a 'social critic'.
Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by passion007: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2013
proO1:

I wonder. It is infra dig for me to read this îmbecile's dime-a-dozen articles, let alone attempt to analyse the (non)sense in them. A bad tree cannot produce good fruits.

Beats my imagination that some misguided characters uphold this fool as some sort of tribal messiah or ethnic champion disguised as a 'social critic'.

LOL.
Given the rate he churns them out, I've no reason to doubt you.
Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by bestman09(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2013
Ranting of a confused and foolish man as usual. Better go and look for work before you die of frustration. That there was no air accident during your reign as minister of aviation is not by your doing. How many months did u serve in as aviation minister? Is Stella Oduah or President Jonathan the cause of air accidents? If we should dig deeper, it may be that it is the foundation that people like you laid that is springing up. FFK, SHUT UP! Before you spew any other rubbish, THINK WELL and give a constructive advise for this nation to move forward.
Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by passion007: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2013
awodman:
Imagine!...he was even trying to deride the airport upgrades going on...if only he did that in his time we won't be talking about upgrading airports at this age..all I see is a conspiracy theorist trying to reedem himself..
Indeed FFK is a Commentator without sense!
May be we should dissect the entire lifetime of our aviation ministry 6 months apiece, so we can find the several other ministers who should be lauded for having an accident-free ministership.
Smh.
For all his vaunted education, does he have no understanding of probability.
Femi, I could help you factor out the probability that an air crash will occur in the coming 6 months.
Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2013
have he slept with stella oduah yet?
Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: have he slept with stella oduah yet?
No she refuse that is why he is against her
Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by filebe777: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: have he slept with stella oduah yet?

All the people abusing this man are igbos,why why why? This man is passing knowlegde through his researches ,facts and figures and all U̶̲̥̅̊ can do is rant and rain curses.
I am igbo myself,is it because he categorically defile our dear he-goat faced god jewel (ojukwu's Bianca)? That we can't analyse things anymore?

Igbo pple don't crucify this man,allow him to be,atleast wait till he defile stella oduah. Afterall she is another bitch from the east.
Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2013
^^
The person above me is Fani Kayode, The commentator without sense. check his posts

1 Like

Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by katch1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
K
Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by naptu2: 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
awodman: Yea Femi agreed no air crash happened during your tenure..since u claim you put in alot of hardwork to that..pls can you tell us specifically the exact things you did, the safety infrastructure and equipments you put in place and how this things ωнεяε destroyed when you left..its not enough to tell no crash happened during your time as it could be sheer luck

I should be able to tell you what he did, but I can't and I'll tell you why. He made a presentation (I think it was before the national assembly) in which he explained what he did to prevent plane crashes. He started out ok and was providing technical details of what he did. Then he claimed that, apart from all the other reasons he had provided, witches and wizards were responsible for the crashes that occurred before his tenure.

That was it. I forgot all the other reasons he provided and laughed my head off. However, you should be able to see the exact things he did to ensure there were no crashes, if you can find a copy of his submissions before the national assembly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
If you are angry over the biancalization of Bianca Ojukwu by Femi Fani-Kayode, and allow it to block your sense of reasoning, you go kill yourself for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by omenala(m): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
The man is too dull to be a retired xyz. He's just a Vikings wannabe, them suppose treat him f*ck up!
Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by omenala(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
basisop: Am I the only one that read the cultist farewell?

the man is too dull to be an xyz, he's just a vikings wannabe, them suppose treat him f*ck up!
Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by lertee(f): 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
The dana crash of june 3 pained me most. cry
Re: Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode by DisGuy: 9:22am On Nov 03, 2021
Dude has been smoking strong stuff for a long time

Now they're in the same Party!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015: Extraordinary Election Campaign Materials / Bus Full Of OOU Students Crushed By Loaded Container; All Died (pics) / Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.