Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Music Video Screen Shot Quiz - Music/Radio (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Video Screen Shot Quiz (74198 Views)

See A Music Video I Shot/edited Using A Samsung S4 Phone / Photos: Nigerian Singer Damino Damoche Shot Dead In Lasu This Afternoon / Keri Hilson Takes Shot At Nigerian Artiste's Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Music Video Screen Shot Quiz by mimisophia: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2016
Publicize your music, videos & DJ Mixes online for 1 Dollar; Visit: www.afromatter.com
Re: Music Video Screen Shot Quiz by freezyfofo(m): 10:06am On Jan 28, 2016
we could make audio and video for you......call oseni films for ur video shoot and freezy for the song production, mixing and mastering. 08133219041 @real_freezyfofo
Re: Music Video Screen Shot Quiz by deytoongee: 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Check link for fresh tune by Demuren called Jeje.

http://notjustok.com/2015/12/22/demuren-jeje-prod-mallam-t-bass/

Twitter & IG handle: @mrdemuren

Re: Music Video Screen Shot Quiz by streetanwa: 11:52am On Feb 06, 2016
get my song dear one ,
this is dance single that
i love so mush ...go through
and tell me what is sound like one love....

http://www.naijapals.com/music/MY_MUSIC_STREETA_NWA-46899
Re: Music Video Screen Shot Quiz by streetanwa: 11:56am On Feb 06, 2016
get my song dear one ,
this is dance single that
i love so mush ...go through
and tell me what is sound like one love....

http://www.naijapals.com/music/MY_MUSIC_STREETA_NWA-46899
Re: Music Video Screen Shot Quiz by Flashysounds: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
VALENTINE PROMO

Get your song recorded for as low as #6000 which includes mixing with mastering with quality production guaranteed and get access to our free online promotion platform and also shoot your quality video for as low as #60,000 with free online promotion which also involves promoting your video on youtube without cost. Both audio production and video production will get bbm and whatsapp broadcast,also promoted on facebook and twitter without any cost. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,video editing,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp 07032617747 Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.

NOTE
Promo ends on the 29th of February,2016.
Re: Music Video Screen Shot Quiz by Flashysounds: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
Get your song recorded for as low as #10,000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed and get access to our free online promotion platform with hypes on facebook and twitter. You can also contact us for our cheap and affordable services like advert placements,logo/graphics design,website creation,jingle recordings,Mixing and Mastering,caller tune,radio/tv promotion,alaba mixtape/selection,online promotion,event packaging/shows,video editing,video shooting/coverage,voice overs, training on how to become a professional music producer, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . . at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.

INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp 07032617747 Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.
Re: Music Video Screen Shot Quiz by Flashysounds: 6:21am On Feb 29, 2016
Get your song recorded for as low as #8000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed with free online promotion and hypes on facebook and twitter. You can also contact us for our cheap and affordable services like advert placements,logo/graphics design,website creation,jingle recordings,Mixing and Mastering,caller tune,radio/tv promotion,alaba mixtape/selection,online promotion,event packaging/shows,video editing,video shooting/coverage,voice overs, training on how to become a professional music producer, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . . all at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.

INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.
Re: Music Video Screen Shot Quiz by mahanjennifer: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
[MUSIC] Ten Ten – J Martins Ft Phyno & Ycee

Here’s a bang ‘Ten Ten’ off J Martins new album “Authentic”, the blazing song features Eze Nnunu – Phyno & Tinny Entertainment Act, Ycee.

- DOWNLOAD HERE at: http://made4naija.com/2016/03/21/music-ten-ten-j-martins-ft-phyno-ycee/#sthash.2qxz113v.dpuf
Re: Music Video Screen Shot Quiz by mahanjennifer: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
[MUSIC] No Rush – Selecta Aff Ft Olamide

Emmanuel Osei Kaakyire (Born 1992), better known by his stage name Selecta Aff, is an Urban British musician of Ghanaian descent. Born in Italy and raised in London (Tottenham)

Best known for his 2012 single “Fine Girl” which landed him a Ghana Music Awards (GMA): Best Act of The Year Nomination. In 2013 Selecta Aff was also nominated for Urban Music Awards (UMA) for his ground breaking single “Holla At Me”.

“Music has the magic of bringing people together, creating unity and consolidation. Language is a barrier so music is our bridge.”

Currently Selecta Aff is working on his upcoming EP, collaborations and video releases alongside his recent major contract signing with “Controversy Records.” From the public’s reaction to Selecta’s signing shows that he’s in good hands with the label meaning he’ll be bringing a fresh, exciting buzz.

DOWNLOAD HERE at: http://made4naija.com/2016/03/21/music-no-rush-selecta-aff-ft-olamide/#sthash.KbLrQeQ4.dpuf
Re: Music Video Screen Shot Quiz by Hunulutu: 4:22am On Apr 09, 2016
Enjoying Biber music video...
Re: Music Video Screen Shot Quiz by juitsw5: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2016
Enjoying Nomski0 90 tongue
Re: Music Video Screen Shot Quiz by cmaprts: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2016
Homesteady 110 wink
Re: Music Video Screen Shot Quiz by vickbaze: 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
(Video) kiss Daniel – Mama

G WorldWide Entertainment presents the official video to Kiss Daniel’s latest single “Mama”.

Mama is one of the singles off his album. Produced by Young John and directed by Aje Films.

Download http://www.vickbaze.com/2016/04/20/video-kiss-daniel-mama/
Re: Music Video Screen Shot Quiz by Lee2234: 4:33am On Apr 23, 2016
I;m enjoying video songs but not interested to share any screenshot.
Re: Music Video Screen Shot Quiz by Peters479: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2016
Have you any offer for us?
Re: Music Video Screen Shot Quiz by publicrelation: 11:28am On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Music Video Screen Shot Quiz by ClassicMusic68: 6:34am On Apr 27, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

Da Baddest Promo Ever

Record a song for #7000 and get free access to promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,connection to shows you get paid for just to perform,connection to label for record contract and access to put your song on MTN Music Plus which can fetch you more cash from the downloads of your song at no cost.

Interested?

Contact 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE:

Promo ends by 30th of April,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: Music Video Screen Shot Quiz by avatore: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Just enjoying,, will share later.
Re: Music Video Screen Shot Quiz by Isholaoni: 9:22am On May 03, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

May Bonanza For Upcoming Artist

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #8000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song,connection to shows and direct link to label connect.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by 31st of May,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: Music Video Screen Shot Quiz by Tinkuzia: 10:33am On May 08, 2016
Have any prize?
Re: Music Video Screen Shot Quiz by Thasesjfdh: 10:24pm On May 08, 2016
Must I'll share but right now I'm out of my PC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Panam Percy Paul's Lyrics / How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image / Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him