Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election (7278 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike / Latest News On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by malontee(m): 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
Pastor A.E Adeboye General Overseer of RCCG, has aPhD in applied mathematic. 2008 Newsweek 50 most powerful people in the world. married to Foluke Adeboye blessed 4seeds,tweeted "I see ASUU strike coming to an end by the ending of october"

"I don't sEe the posibilty of GEj ruling Nigeria again"

Now what do you think about this prophesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by kennybelle: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
Here they come again! Prophesies dt dnt come to fulfillment, foresee this foresee that. Craps

did they nt foresee the world coming to an end sometime last yr or thereabout? Abeg save us d...

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by malontee(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin ^^^^

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by demelza: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
This is as fake as they come.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by sammirano: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
kennybelle: Here they come again! Prophesies dt dnt come to fulfillment, foresee this foresee that. Craps

did they nt foresee the world coming to an end sometime last yr or thereabout? Abeg save us d...
u are deluded.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by Mishydoo(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
What is dis?......RUBBISH! Is this a prophesy of is he just guessing?I see doz things too and i dont go around calling myself a prophet! Pls we should mind d things we attirbute to d Almighty, no jokes!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by malontee(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mishydoo: What is dis?......RUBBISH![b] Is this a prophesy of is he just guessing?[/b]I see doz thing too am I dont go around calling myself a prophet! Pls we should mind d things we attirbute to d Almighty, no jokes!

If your pastor or a man of God you believe so much in say "I see you geting a new job that will pay you well" you call that GUess
Hmmmm!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by malontee(m): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mishydoo: What is dis?......RUBBISH![b] Is this a prophesy of is he just guessing?[/b]I see doz thing too am I dont go around calling myself a prophet! Pls we should mind d things we attirbute to d Almighty, no jokes!

If your pastor or a man of God you believe so much in say "I see you geting a new job that will pay you well" you call that GUess
Hmmmm!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by Tuntheycr7: 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
I dnt trust the OP or the news. This might be framed cause the MOG dnt usually talk tru social media. 2mao na sunde he wud repeat this during the service if and if he really said so
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by malontee(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
Tuntheycr7: I dnt trust the OP or the news. This might be framed cause the MOG dnt usually talk tru social media. 2mao na sunde he wud repeat this during the service if and if he really said so

I'm a christain and I know the consequences of false info. About men of God.

Check the piv very well you will see its no joke I screen grabbed it my self.

You can even see comedian Gordons retweet it.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by JSAdex: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
Stop rattling this man of God 1. never posts on social networks, 2. Never speaks against governments 3. Always start with "the Lord says" so you gullible fellas should grow and stop abusing men of God for what they did not do!

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by mumumugu(m): 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
Prediction not prophesy
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 06, 2013
If all these things happans and nigeria breaks up,I BEG Niger Delta, comprising of Edo to Akaw-ibom should give themselves to U.S.A to cover and involve hugly in managerial issues of the new country. They must allow only such powerful and LESS CORRUPT country to build it and manage, develope and lead them(they can see america freindly Quarter and others, how Hong Kong is due to England) or Else see untold corruption and terriorism like south sudan, iraq and others. Lets say in every department of D country we give 10% position to D whites( which is mainly managerial manufacturing, financial) to instil the good ethics, procedure, transparency and build a line of enviable sustianable succession in our society. D SOUTH AFRICANS ARE WHERE THAEY ARE TODAY BECAUSE OF D WHITES. No need to be ashame of(it) D truth. D person who needs help must be humble! If u niger deltans want to see a high GDP due to ur enourmous oil resources and even other minerals, u just have to allow D white head u in every sector or else corruption will nt make D majority of us eat of it. We can have D president and other ceremonial position but lets white manage, we will need their asistance much, especially of security, science development. And it even be more worth that D U.S.A work in Hand in hand with us sinces they are still in D case of diverse ethincs as we in D niger-delta. If we rely on this crop of leaders present in the SS, they will loot us and tare us across ethincity line. So only D west who have high credibility profile against corruption, incompetence and all rubbish we have nw in govt and D Almighty God can take us to a dream of being like London, Norway, Germany and D u.s.. There wont Be any case of inferiority as we invited them and they have leart lessons frm D south africa issue.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by sapientia1(m): 2:57am On Oct 06, 2013
Messi j: If all these things happans and nigeria breaks up,I BEG Niger Delta, comprising of Edo to Akaw-ibom should give themselves to U.S.A to cover and involve hugly in managerial issues of the new country. They must allow only such powerful and LESS CORRUPT country to build it and manage, develope and lead them(they can see america freindly Quarter and others, how Hong Kong is due to England) or Else see untold corruption and terriorism like south sudan, iraq and others. Lets say in every department of D country we give 10% position to D whites( which is mainly managerial manufacturing, financial) to instil the good ethics, procedure, transparency and build a line of enviable sustianable succession in our society. D SOUTH AFRICANS ARE WHERE THAEY ARE TODAY BECAUSE OF D WHITES. No need to be ashame of(it) D truth. D person who needs help must be humble! If u niger deltans want to see a high GDP due to ur enourmous oil resources and even other minerals, u just have to allow D white head u in every sector or else corruption will nt make D majority of us eat of it. We can have D president and other ceremonial position but lets white manage, we will need their asistance much, especially of security, science development. And it even be more worth that D U.S.A work in Hand in hand with us sinces they are still in D case of diverse ethincs as we in D niger-delta. If we rely on this crop of leaders present in the SS, they will loot us and tare us across ethincity line. So only D west who have high credibility profile against corruption, incompetence and all rubbish we have nw in govt and D Almighty God can take us to a dream of being like London, Norway, Germany and D u.s.. There wont Be any case of inferiority as we invited them and they have leart lessons frm D south africa issue.
what are you saying? totally out of point! *#offtopic*
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by Brimmie(m): 3:06am On Oct 06, 2013
Lobbish!!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by fingard02k(m): 3:44am On Oct 06, 2013
lemme not go into politics sha ..its a good news @ ASUU news but GEJ not winning 2015?? To me its impossible or else he is not fit.
Off topic @op na wa to your bb battery o..upon say na flat battery u still managed it and post this..u deserve an award o

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by Tapout(m): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2013
Its not that I dnt like positive news about ASUU o.....! But @op this one is fake angry .
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by Xoxyl(m): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2013
all I want to hear is ASUU STRIKE CALLED OFF
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by Big4wig(m): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2013
See eko...

i see my gf coming to my crib for some s3x
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2013
kennybelle: Here they come again! Prophesies dt dnt come to fulfillment, foresee this foresee that. Craps

you don't open your potty mouth to speak about a man of God this way okay!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by Danhumprey: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2013
sapientia1: what are you saying? totally out of point! *#offtopic*
Totally offtopic! What a lenghty epistle to the saints on Nairaland! grin grin grin
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2013
sapientia1: what are you saying? totally out of point! *#offtopic*
How is it out of point? U think if dismination is made again GEJ (if he is nt remove constitutionally) that nigeria will stay? U have to prepare 4 D worst.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by tsleazy(m): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2013
Anyway sha...only God will forgive those of u dat called the prophecy fake...its better to shaaraap and look than to call a man of God fake
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by Haben1: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2013
Crazy people with crazy talk, that why God hook yOu up by ASUU, pastor E.A adeboye don't like media, xo I wonder how they frame this, if he wanna prophesy, he will do dat diz last friday on camp grand, not on media, did U fink GEJ av A GooD plan for Nigeria youth? .... Be wise nah, ema pe bi OBO

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by infoscope(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2013
Wait! I People actually believed this? I How gullible we can be. That is not Adeboye's twitter handle. His official twitter handle is www.twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by Babamide(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2013
So Adeboye don dey tweet now?? This ASUU strike, na till 2014
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by Mathicks(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2013
lol... I also see ASUU strike coming to an end by around the ending of october after the salah holidays... I dont think its actually a ''prophecy'' as you put it. I think maybe he was just talking as a normal Nigerian and Human being. Anyhow tho..lol. God help Nigeria.. Enjoy your morning with this very short story..and pls dont forget to just click the small vote button. *********

Tony winked at me as he got up to meet her. I just waved at her from where i sat and watched Tony walk up to her with a huge grin on his face. They exchanged small talk as they met and started walking towards me.

As they got nearer, i noticed that they were speaking in their native dialect, which i hoped they would change as soon as they sat. While still standing, Tony continued talking and then looked at me, his body language suggesting that he was telling her about me. I just smiled and nodded as if I understood what they were saying. This is one of the many funny things people do. Just then i remembered Emeka, my friend back in Lagos, telling the story of how he broke his hand a few years ago. Everybody had laughed that day and even he was laughing. I then wondered that at the time he actually broke his hand, it wasn’t funny for him, but telling the story when he had healed was a different case entirely.

Cont. the short story and vote here http://etisalatprize.com/life-is-just-funny/
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by obyrich(m): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
What?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by kunlesehan(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
there will always be gullible people!
if Nigerian students pray verrrry hard without ceasing, the strike will be called off this October.
and if they don't, this will be the longest strike in Nigeria's history.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by Sicozone(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
How real is that twitter account?? Cos i don't think Pst. Adeboye gives such prophecy nd if he does,it is with his mouth. I can hardly beleive he said so.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by Richiez(m): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
Let's hope so! I'm only concerned about the ASUU part
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophesy On ASUU Strike And 2015 Election by JideVince(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
It is foolish to BELIEVE just about everything you see on social network, it is even more ridiculous and extremely stupid of anyone to start broadcasting such as the truth, thereby misleading innocent but super-gullible folks. The supposed "prophecies" were just meaningless tweets of a jobless guy who had all the time in the world to create a fake twitter account, pretending to be Pastor Adeboye. Why not desist from this ignoble act and direct your full energy and passion to address your major problems? Joblessness, idleness etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniport Post Utme Is Out! / Yabatech, Alvan Ikoku, Kadpoly, Others Now Varsities / Lasu Post Ume Question And Answer Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.