Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:29 AM

Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat (9803 Views)

SSS Storms PDP National Secretariat / Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by joshbam: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
By Chuks Okocha

There was pandemonium Friday at the National Headquarters of the Peoples Democratic Party, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja over alleged threats by an unknown group to bomb the place.

THISDAY gathered that top party officials hurriedly left the secretariat and some directors asked their staff to take the weekend off.

Senior officials of the Party, who reportedly left the secretariat on the basis of the security reports included the National Auditor, the departmental directors, among others.

Checks by anxious journalists revealed that a report was relayed to the party secretariat, Thursday night, disclosing a verified report of a credible threat to attack the secretariat starting from yesterday.

A senior official of the party was said to have received the report and relayed it to the necessary quarters within the leadership.

According to investigations, the Security report was said to have been leaked to the general Staff, who reacted hysterically.

However, both the party Chairman, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur and the new National Secretary of the party, Prof. Adewale Oladipo were not in the office as at the time of incident.

When THISDAY contacted the National Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh, he said he was not aware of what happened as he did not at the secretariat. "I am not aware," he said.

A top security official of the party confirmed the development, disclosing that "the threat is real and we are all aware of the situation."

Another source said that they noticed suspicious movement at the Mosque at about 9 pm on Thursday night and that they alerted the Police, who eventually came to the party secretariat with two Hilux vans.

Meanwhile, security has been beefed up at the secretariat, while sand bags were being mounted at the main entrance to the Secretariat as at the press time.

SOURCE: www.thisdaylive.com/articles/bomb-scare-at-pdp-national-secretariat/160745/

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by AbuMikey(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
**singing in Burna Boy' voice**

Yawa dey
Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by braine(m): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
I don't believe in bomb scare• The place would be history If they actually wanted to blow up the place•

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by shininglite(m): 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
A clear conscience Fear's no accusation Hahahahahaha dey re afraid to die nd leave there loot behind grin

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by joshbam: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
Every body was afraid
Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by donphilopus: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
They shouldn't have run nau, their money would would have saved them
Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by donphilopus: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
They shouldn't have run nau, their money would have saved them
Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by Brimmie(m): 2:40am On Oct 06, 2013
ThisDay and PDP!??
Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by DankemzI(m): 3:55am On Oct 06, 2013
Abu Mikey: **singing in Burna Boy' voice**

Yawa dey
donphilopus: They shouldn't have run nau, their money would have saved them
Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by fingard02k(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2013
old PDP vs new PDP
Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by pmc01(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2013
Sebi there was sha no blast? We thank God. "Let the corruption continue" sad
Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by arewatech(m): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2013
How can I delete my comment
Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by Standing5(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2013
Let me guess, its the handiwork of APC.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by bigtt76(f): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2013
Make den go sidon bo! Trying to wipe up sentiments. I'm sure fingers would be pointing at new PDP ...if only they both knew Nigerians would be much happier without them!
Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by Blessmira: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2013
May God's protection b upon us.
Sombody pls say Amen cheesy
Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by obicentlis: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2013
How I wish its real

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2013
It's gerring hawt.
Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2013
bigtt76: Make den go sidon bo! Trying to wipe up sentiments. I'm sure fingers would be pointing at new PDP ...if only they both knew Nigerians would be much happier without them!
grin grin grin I will even celebrate it! PDP=> "looting since 1999"
Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2013
Dancing azonto

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by Saintogokeyaho: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2013
May God protect us frm any forseen calamity and let our leaders learn from these and desist frm the corrupt tendencies and begin to affect lives positively in Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by Udehpaschal1(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2013
#Listening 2 kul muzik....
*omo c gobe
Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by bigmo1(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2013
This is no bomb scare. It is the Jagaban's arrival that has sent them into disarray.
Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by adebayo201: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2013
another news.
okada please drop me at the secretariat for investigation

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by Francishez(m): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2013
Special wayz of drawing attentionz...una try o..
Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by Blessmira: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2013
arewatech: How can I delete my comment

Pls kindly visit
www.correctionfluid.go
and click on download, u can use it on ur comment.
Dalu!
Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by uken73(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2013
Na wa. Now where do they get this security report from? Shouldn't the source be able to lead to an arrest?

Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by IAMBREEZY: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2013
things are really happening
Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by tunshe: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2013
Another source said that they noticed suspicious movement at the Mosque at about 9 pm on Thursday night and that they alerted the Police, who eventually came to the party secretariat with two Hilux vans.

You see the propaganda by the press against Islam?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by WildChild00(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2013
[Color=#006600] Wahala dey oh, PDP people better put your house in order.

[/Color]
Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by lastkeyd(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2013
4 my own is big rumos
Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by badmeat(m): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2013
shocked
Re: Bomb Scare At PDP National Secretariat by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2013
Just a bomb scare?

(1) (2) (Reply)

October 1st - What Should Nigerians Be Celebrating ? / NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC / Abia State Governorship Saga: Ikpeazu being manipulated against 2023 elections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.