Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? (1227 Views)

Can I Get 250 Likes For My DP? / Hurry! Screen Shot Ur Nairaland Like Page Let See How Many Likes U've Got / How Many Likes Have You Recorded On Your Post? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by mecussey(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
I think if you are more than a year old here and dont have upto 50 genuine 'Likes' from others, then you have not contributed much to this site. Oh yea I have only 20, I think I am not doing well.
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
It is not about the number of likes. It is about giving helpful advice and making reasonable and matured comments.

I do not drop a comment because of likes. I make comments in order to express my point of view.
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
Just a post day b4 yesterday alone by me attracted 90 likes, nt cox tis humorous bt cox tis challenging
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by specco(m): 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
Only 'modify' 'quote' and 'report' appear beneath my posts. I don't get to see the 'like' part as you can see below this very post. Can someone tell me why it's so or proffer a solution to this mystery.
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by Tuntheycr7: 12:31am On Oct 06, 2013
virtuoso01: It is not about the number of likes. It is about giving helpful advice and making reasonable and matured comments.

I do not drop a comment because of likes. I make comments in order to express my point of view.
Yea, but if you make a meaningful or helpful comment pple wud b happy to like ya comments.

1 Like

Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by Tuntheycr7: 12:38am On Oct 06, 2013
specco: Only 'modify' 'quote' and 'report' appear beneath my posts. I don't get to see the 'like' part as you can see below this very post. Can someone tell me why it's so or proffer a solution to this mystery.
Dt meanz nobody has liked ya post bt you can see d numba of like u gat from your own page btw FOLLOWED TOPICS and FOLLOWING. Perhapz it is so bcoz u cant like ya own post
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by AbuMikey(m): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2013
Mtchewwwwww!
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by Vivly(f): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2013
Bossforeva: Just a post day b4 yesterday alone by me attracted 90 likes, nt cox tis humorous bt cox tis challenging
kindly post the link
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by AbuMikey(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2013
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by Vivly(f): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2013
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by specco(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tuntheycr7:
Dt meanz nobody has liked ya post bt you can see d numba of like u gat from your own page btw FOLLOWED TOPICS and FOLLOWING. Perhapz it is so bcoz u cant like ya own post

You don't seem to understand me well. There is no provision for 'like' beneath my posts. If in doubt check below this very post and you'll see no 'like' only 'modify' 'quote' and 'report' . Why is this so?

1 Like

Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by Emmyk(m): 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
specco:

You don't seem to understand me well. There is no provision for 'like' beneath my posts. If in doubt check below this very post and you'll see no 'like' only 'modify' 'quote' and 'report' . Why is this so?

dude, take a look at what the OP's saying, I'll use my profile:

Welcome, Emmyk(m): Edit Profile /
Followed Topics(65) / Liked(62) /
Following(19) / Trending / Recent / New /
Logout

See the ticker part of my post.

You cant see "Like" after your post, because it will only be funny/crazy ,if you write something and ur the one to like like it yourself. cheesycheesy IMO.

Check below other peoples' post, to LIKE.

@Op, I lost count... I check my LIKED once a while, so, I cant sum up all my LIKES.
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by Tolexander: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abu Mikey: this is it www.nairaland.com/1464539/hoodlums-fight-money-found-crash#18559055 smiley
continue stalking vivly!
I can smell the jealousy!

@post: 99 likes for a post? This is unbelievable. How i wish i can attain this for a post.
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by AbuMikey(m): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tolexander: continue stalking vivly!
I can smell the jealousy!

@post: 99 likes for a post? This is unbelievable. How i wish i can attain this for a post.
gringringringringrin

Ask Vivly, mikey ain't stalking no one tongue

@your Post, I've gotten about 70 likes for a single post cool
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by Tolexander: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abu Mikey: gringringringringrin

hmmm! I see. Don't let me see you near her at all o!

70likes for a post? How are you guys doing it?
None of my posts has neared that likes at all.
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tolexander: hmmm! I see. Don't let me see you near her at all o!

Nïgga, stop patronizing people, you've gotten 435 likes on a Patience Jonathan thread
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by Tolexander: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
joeydozzy:

Nïgga, stop patronizing people, you've gotten 435 likes on a Patience Jonathan thread
really? 435likes?
I don't think so.
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by Vivly(f): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abu Mikey: gringringringringrin

Abu, post the link.
@Tolexander. Abu is just an online friend
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by AbuMikey(m): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
Vivly: Abu, post the link.

www.nairaland.com/1352441/know-americanized-nigerian-say-these
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tolexander: really? 435likes?
I don't think so.

Go check

That's if you ain't lying
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by AbuMikey(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tolexander: hmmm! I see. Don't let me see you near her at all o!

Fear not!!!!

Like she said,We just online friends!
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by AbuMikey(m): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tolexander: really? 435likes?
I don't think so.
I've seen about 600 likes on someone's post lipsrsealed
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by Tolexander: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
joeydozzy:

Go check

That's if you ain't lying
can't even remember the post again.
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by Tolexander: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abu Mikey: I've seen about 600 likes on someone's post lipsrsealed
post or posts?
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by Tolexander: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
Vivly: Abu, post the link.
hmmm!
Abu seems to be interested o!
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by AbuMikey(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tolexander: post or posts?
Post lipsrsealed
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by AbuMikey(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tolexander: hmmm!
Abu seems to be interested o!
Oga,chill na grin

Abi make I unfollow her? undecided
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by Tolexander: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abu Mikey: Oga,chill na grin

Abi make I unfollow her? undecided
ahn ahn! Why you go unfollow her?
Just joking anyway.
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by AbuMikey(m): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tolexander: ahn ahn! Why you go unfollow her?
Just joking anyway.
Back to the likes stuff,its 426 likes
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by Tolexander: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abu Mikey: Back to the likes stuff,its 426 likes
who has the 426 likes?
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by AbuMikey(m): 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tolexander: who has the 426 likes?
Lemme search for the link and post it here
Re: How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? by homesteady(m): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
426 likes?? shocked
The highest I've seen is 160

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disrespect On Nairaland / Mauritania: Our Africa Where Slavery Exists Today / Amazing!! The Tree That Bears 40 Different Fruits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.