Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. (2722 Views)

Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) / Why Engr. Suleiman Hussaini Adamu FNSE, MASCE Should Be A Minister. / Why Engr. Obinna Onwubuariri Is The Best Choice For Okigwenorth Fed House Of Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 12:44am On Oct 06, 2013
Why Engr Musiwa accepted to lead the govt of Western Nigeria.

I believe there is bad leadership and I believe our people deserve the very best. They have only know criminal politician who have stolen money from them.

So I would naturally not get involve because of my religion believe. But enough is enough with bad people ruling over good people.

Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 12:49am On Oct 06, 2013
grin
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 12:51am On Oct 06, 2013
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 12:58am On Oct 06, 2013
this is why Jonathan started the conference, because he has been inform that the government of western nigeria want a seat at the united nation.

we would not give up. We would not accept any Friend of Jonathan
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 1:06am On Oct 06, 2013
grin cool
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 1:09am On Oct 06, 2013
What we have done so far. We have gone to the united nation with document to lay claim to a seat at the united nation.
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 1:12am On Oct 06, 2013
when you look at the video.. you will notice the youth are feed up with criminal ruling .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFjWFOcn1y8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpc8gwCXDn8

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by bigtt76(f): 1:13am On Oct 06, 2013
A mu gbo grin <runs away faaaaaàast!>
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 1:18am On Oct 06, 2013
I dont do no drug. we have made complain to the united nation. Go and ask ban kin moon because we want our people out, their life his in danger.
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 1:28am On Oct 06, 2013
Nigeria ceases to be what has been described as a federation. It now becomes simply the Republic of Nigeria. The former Federal Military government and the Central Executive Council become respectively the National Military Government and the executive Council. All the Military Governors are members of the
Executive Council.

---- ironsi
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 1:32am On Oct 06, 2013
THE FEDERAL MILITARY GOVERNMENT hereby decrees as follows:

Subject to the provisions of this Decree, Nigeria shall on 24th May 1966 (in this Decree referred to as ‘the appointed day’) cease to be a Federation and shall accordingly as from that day be a Republic, by the name of the Republic of Nigeria, consisting of the whole of the territory which immediately before that day was comprised in the Federation.

----ironsi
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 1:36am On Oct 06, 2013
bigtt76, do you know who this is, when he had a small church, with only one branch. he use to be the one who preach to me as a student. in a small hall in gbagada. so do you think, i am still a drug dealer. i was one of the first student leader of the deeper life.
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 1:44am On Oct 06, 2013
Musiwa is a person, that have the connection as your people call it in Nigeria. To make 100 countries recognized the government of western Nigeria.
do you think I am smoking drug again. NO.

who is this in the picture.. that me and nigeria famous human right lawyer.. do you think, i am still a drug dealer..? you most go to hospital and seek a doctor.

Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 1:50am On Oct 06, 2013
To help you out , You see any governor in western Nigeria who say NO. that we are not going, Musiwa is able to have him impeach as the governor of that state.

Musiwa is able to remove fashola , amosun, ajimobi, fayemi etc as governors states. you still want to know who Musiwa is..
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 1:52am On Oct 06, 2013
my friend if that your governor refuse to go.. you see this people will go, they will shoot your governor. it is call state of emergency

[img]http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4742156169185475&pid=1.7[/img]

1 Like

Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 1:56am On Oct 06, 2013
like i show you, in the international community, they have one process, that is international law. and since western nigeria legally is separate, they will stick to the rule. That why I said Jonathan should take me to the international court of justice, because he will loss.
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by TGlobe: 2:00am On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by TGlobe: 2:05am On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by TGlobe: 2:07am On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by TGlobe: 2:10am On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 2:23am On Oct 06, 2013
wink shocked
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 2:25am On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 2:51am On Oct 06, 2013
grin sad
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 3:01am On Oct 06, 2013
You can see that the cost of the ilorin to ibadan road cost just N20 billion while you find some people make false claim. it only make the people poor.

/
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by fkaz(m): 5:09am On Oct 06, 2013
Oga musiwa, will you go to church today?

The lord is your strength
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by cashkidisback(m): 5:31am On Oct 06, 2013
hmmm.dis ur case is a serious one cry
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by Jakumo(m): 5:37am On Oct 06, 2013
Nuttier than a fruitcake, and PROUD of it.

Musiwa is da man. Who no know go know.
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 6:16am On Oct 06, 2013
you can see some people build 1 km of road and claim 10 billion. is that leadership. how can someone in a state of less
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by hooged: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2013
Front page pls .....
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by Tintinix: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2013
musiwa1l: I dont do no drug.

This actually means you do drugs.

1 Like

Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by AbuMikey(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2013
Its shall not be well with who did this to ______ lipsrsealed
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by LajaLaba: 9:02am On Oct 06, 2013
Oga Musiwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso / Buhari Is Weak; He Can Not Change His Attitude.- Ibb / Presidential Results In Ekiti, Osun, Ogun, Oyo, Kano And Borno - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.