Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Goshen 360, are you a christian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goshen 360, are you a christian? (1557 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goshen 360, are you a christian? by swtchicgurl: 4:27am On Oct 06, 2013
hello,

sorry, i couldn't go through all your many threads and posts where you discussed tithing and offering.

please, can u just drop briefly the bible passage that suggests tithing isn't mean for christians?

thanks
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by bizz(m): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
swtchicgurl: hello,

sorry, i couldn't go through all your many threads and posts where you discussed tithing and offering.

please, can u just drop briefly the bible passage that suggests tithing isn't mean for christians?

thanks smiley
is there?
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by Goshen360(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
The church today is polluted and needs clean up. There's nothing, absolutely nothing called tithe and offerings to the early and Apostolic church.

The bible didn't 'suggest', it teaches 'an end' to tithing FOR CHRISTIANS.

We can go through it step-by-step but you must be prepared to answer to a lot of questioning and we can reason and fellowship together SO I CAN WORK YOU THROUGH where tithing ended for Christians.

swtchicgurl:

thanks smiley
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by DrummaBoy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
That's exactly the point, Goshen, is the OP ready to learn or is this thread another means to cast aspersion on those who do no tithe.
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:52am On Oct 14, 2013
^^^And still on this tithe matter. grin

@ Drummerboy,

Howz d family?
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by Goshen360(m): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tgirl4real: ^^^And still on this tithe matter. grin

@ Drummerboy,

Howz d family?

You, I dey vex for you, you hear? grin

Leaf us make we content this one till the end. grin
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Goshen360:

You, I dey vex for you, you hear? grin

Leaf us make we content this one till the end. grin

Whatadoyu? Oya, mail me let's talk in private. grin

I no say make you no contend this wan o..I'm just saying people no go gree cos money is involved. grin
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
awww....is that Deep sight? shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by mcfynest(m): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by Goshen360(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Whatadoyu? Oya, mail me let's talk in private. grin

I no say make you no contend this wan o..I'm just saying people no go gree cos money is involved. grin

I can't email you in private because my email account was closed\blocked. I don't know the reason. Maybe na because I no pay tithe grin
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by Goshen360(m): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
@ OP,

Where art thou? I'm warming up o. cheesy I have at least 10 scriptures showing exactly how and where tithe is abolished for Christians.
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Goshen360:

I can't email you in private because my email account was closed\blocked. I don't know the reason. Maybe na because I no pay tithe grin

hmmm..I strongly believe it is so. You need deliverance. grin

Sha call when u get to naija.
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by Goshen360(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tgirl4real:

hmmm..I trongly believe it is so. You need deliverance. grin

Sha call when u get to naija.

Ah, I will go mountain of Fire and Miracles ni yen o. grin In fact, na deliveranceS I need because Holy Spirit\anointing Christ had given me is cohabiting with demons. grin I even heard one new one is raining in naija now, they are more dangerous than MFM, wetin be that there name sef?
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by swtchicgurl: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
bizz: is there?

my brother, that is the kind of trash you find here on NL that christians aren't meant to tithe!

very disturbing indeed!

how did you manage to bring up this old thread sef?
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by swtchicgurl: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
Goshen360: The church today is polluted and needs clean up. There's nothing, absolutely nothing called tithe and offerings to the early and Apostolic church.

The bible didn't 'suggest', it teaches 'an end' to tithing FOR CHRISTIANS.

We can go through it step-by-step but you must be prepared to answer to a lot of questioning and we can reason and fellowship together SO I CAN WORK YOU THROUGH where tithing ended for Christians.

DrummaBoy: That's exactly the point, Goshen, is the OP ready to learn or is this thread another means to cast aspersion on those who do no tithe.

I wonder how the both of you missed the date I opened this thread. I opened this thread so I can know where exactly you got it all wrong or are inadequate.

I maintain my stance on everything I've said on this forum about tithing.

Every christian should tithe!

God help us all.
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by swtchicgurl: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
Goshen360:

Goshen360: @ OP,

Where art thou? I'm warming up o. cheesy I have at least 10 scriptures showing exactly how and where tithe is abolished for Christians.

Goshen360:

Ah, I will go mountain of Fire and Miracles ni yen o. grin In fact, na deliveranceS I need because Holy Spirit\anointing Christ had given me is cohabiting with demons. grin I even heard one new one is raining in naija now, they are more dangerous than MFM, wetin be that there name sef?

This is exactly the reason why I think you are an anti-Christ in the making. No Christian will make these kind of statements! You need help Goshen! No wonder you keep turning the people away from the truth!

Study Acts 13: 6-12
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sorry o, OP, did u change the thread title?
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by mcfynest(m): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
SEEMS AM NOT ON THE RIGHT THREAD...... THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT THIS TITHE THINGY
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by Goshen360(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
swtchicgurl:

This is exactly the reason why I think you are an anti-Christ in the making. No Christian will make these kind of statements! You need help Goshen! No wonder you keep turning the people away from the truth!

Tgirl4real: Sorry o, OP, did u change the thread title?

Yes, @ Tgirl, she did modified the title and trying hard to destroy my person but I know who she is. She even took the jokes serious and called me anti Christ because it was a slap on her mfm church, not knowing you and I don't even believe in deliverance for Christians because I said holy spirit and demons cohabiting, not reading between the lines we are laughing at deliverance thing.

We are dealing with people who are illiterate, who cannot even understand simple English compared to sarcasism. How do you think such people will even understand scriptures?

1 Like

Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by Goshen360(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
Now, @ OP,

Don't bother calling me out anymore or I will descend on you in a way you won't like. Since I now understand your mission, I won't return to this thread and don't bother reply me because I won't honour your questions anymore, not here nor any other thread. angry

2 Likes

Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by Tgirl4real(f): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
mcfynest: SEEMS AM NOT ON THE RIGHT THREAD...... THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT THIS TITHE THINGY

Me too o...

OP modified the topic.

1 Like

Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by Tgirl4real(f): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
swtchicgurl:

ohho! shocked shocked

That was only joke directed @ me. undecided
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by lomaxx: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Goshen360: @ OP,

I'm waiting for these scriptures. Do well to post them.
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by woky: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
make una leave tithe make tithe leave una... Why holdin tithe tyt..
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by Ymodulus: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
woky: make una leave tithe make tithe leave una... Why holdin tithe tyt..
Leave tithing for wat?
We need to spread the truth. I just pity tithing churches.

Religion is a hokum

1 Like

Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by woky: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ymodulus:
Leave tithing for wat?
We need to spread the truth. I just pity tithing churches.

Religion is a hokum
bros take am easy
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by woky: 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ymodulus:

We need to spread the truth.
lolzz.. see mango wey dy spread truth... Anyway in my church we dnt force pple to pay tithe and the church dnt focus all her teaching on tithe.. Bt i dnt see anytin bad in payin tithe..
Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by noblefada: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
swtchicgurl: hello,

thanks
I've said I'll not be drawn into the issue of if a xtian should tithe or not, because it is simple n clear precept in the bible, but yet very controversial because brethren have refuse to believe the Word. But questioning the Christianity of a brother because he opposes tithing is taking it too far, esp when he is the one that is right.
On the tithing issue I'll just ask u a question, kindly give me a passage from the New testament where believers were ask to tithe or were recorded to pay tithes.

2 Likes

Re: Goshen 360, are you a christian? by DrummaBoy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tgirl4real: ^^^And still on this tithe matter. grin

@ Drummerboy,

Howz d family?

I dey O, my sister. In fact my hand full now sef but One got to do what one gotta do.

This is one reason I contend tithing earnestly: I became a Christian and was discipled in a Pentecostal church but immediately I discovered there was something wrong with their teachings.

It was the prosperity gospel. I researched, prayed, debated and studied hard but never understood why the thing was so ingrained in the church.

When God began to spur me to study tithing, I never knew that that will be were I will find my answers.

Tithing must be shown for what is truly is bc

1. It discredits the gospel of grace: the doctrine of the NT
2. It feeds a gospel that confuses grace and law
3. Tithing is modern day circumcision error
4. Tithing benefits a greedy clergy
5. Tithing encourages religion and not sincere worship of God.
6. ETC.

God is at the root of exposing the errors of tithing.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Matthew 5:29 , YOUR WHOLE BODY In Hell ? / I'm Not A Muslim Help! / Beware!! An Eye Opener To The Christain Faithfuls!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.