Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Who Is Using Google Analytics - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Is Using Google Analytics (518 Views)

Google Analytics Showing Unusual Referral "Claim64843289.copyrightclaims.org" / How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using / How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Using Google Analytics by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 6:33am On Oct 06, 2013
Hello webmasters, I want to find out if there is anyone here using google analytics. I tried putting it on my blog because I will be applying to companies for reviews in about 3 to 6months from now. Followed all the steps rightly but it still shows tracking not installed. Can I get any help?

Thanks.
Re: Who Is Using Google Analytics by GraphicsPlus(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2013
Google Analytics is pretty simple. Just use your gmail account to login at: http://www.google.com/analytics/

Add a new account and follow all the steps. Then get the javascript code and go to every web page you want to track and paste it. Paste it before the closing body tag. Then save and reupload the affected documents.
Re: Who Is Using Google Analytics by yawatide(f): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
It takes about 24 hours for the results to start showing. How much time had elapsed b/w the time you installed it and the time you started checking your results? Also, did you install it exactly how and where you were supposed to? Finally, is there a link to this blog so we can check it out live?
Re: Who Is Using Google Analytics by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
It takes about 24 hours for the results to start showing. How much time had elapsed b/w the time you installed it and the time you started checking your results? Also, did you install it exactly how and where you were supposed to? Finally, is there a link to this blog so we can check it out live?

Sure. I tried it reloaded and it still showed tracking not installed. I put the code just before my closing body tag of my blog.

www.9jafrikfashion..com
Re: Who Is Using Google Analytics by yawatide(f): 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
2 things:

1) You are yet to tell me how much time elapsed b/w when you pasted the code and you checked your results

2) I have found from experience, that once you copy, there is a "save this account (or words to that effect)" button at the bottom of the page. If you just copy and paste and don't click this button, the account won't get activated.
Re: Who Is Using Google Analytics by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
2 things:

1) You are yet to tell me how much time elapsed b/w when you pasted the code and you checked your results

2) I have found from experience, that once you copy, there is a "save this account (or words to that effect)" button at the bottom of the page. If you just copy and paste and don't click this button, the account won't get activated.
Thanks yawatide. "Save this arrangement". I clicked on that. I checked the status immediately.
Re: Who Is Using Google Analytics by mavtrevor(m): 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Who Is Using Google Analytics by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 12:01am On Oct 07, 2013
Yawatide, thanks. After you emphasised d fact that it doesn't show immediately. I went back and checked and it was there. Hurray.
Re: Who Is Using Google Analytics by yawatide(f): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
I am glad to have been of help. yw.
Re: Who Is Using Google Analytics by techcloud7: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
i am using google analytic if you would like to see difference between webmaster & analytics check this post on What is Googe Analytics & Webmaster?

(1) (Reply)

Need Website? Get It Now, Pay Later! / Please I Need Your Help! / Please Your Review Is Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.