Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? (39740 Views)

What Gospel Songs Makes You Cry? / Your Best Gospel Songs / Which Group Is Nigeria's Best Gospel Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by drdams: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by zolajpower: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
Mary Mckee nd d Genesis, marilyn Baker nd Don Moen. Not forgetin my eligant Tope Alabi and enviable Frank Edwards.
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Enoquin(f): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
sholay2011: ^^^^ Are these all the songs in your playlist? Just asking grin

grin no, these are not all the songs on my playlist. There are some songs that are titled unknown and because of this, I cannot push them into a specific playlist...so, I listen to all my songs like that both secular and Gospel...
I love listening to music
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by doopsy(f): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
I like this song...'I was born to give you twale'..but don't really know the artist,a nigerian ,have been trying to download it.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by BCJAY(f): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
I love the songs of late Olubukola Olomola aka Baba Ara and Tope Alabi. SACRAMENT, HALLELUYAH,THE WORD, ADIITU AGBAYANU, ANGELI MI, OORE TI O COMMON etc.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
Frank Edwards - ( all )
Sinach- I no who I am and many from her
Phillips, Craig and dean - ( all )
Casting crowns -( all )
Jaci valiques - ( all )
Big daddy weave - ( all )
Kirk Franklin - holy is the lamb
Christian Huston - all around
Steven A lurd - amaizing...
..... And many more....

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by fergiiosugo(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
i`m not a fan of qospel sonqs but my my favourite qospel at the moment qoes like this "i`m walkinq in power, i`m walkinq in miracles, i see the....... yes i know who i am" i know it`s a rough lyrics though, i'd like to download the sonq, please does anyone know the name of the qroup or person that sanq it?!|
u jus knw wetin dy my mind

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by daylae(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
Alive by Natalie grant.
Beautiful by Jeremy camp.
Strong enough to save by kutless.
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Enoquin(f): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
na wa o¡ if u qet all this sonqs for your phone mean say i don turn potential candidate of hell naw| God punish devil.

tongue Haba, why talkest thou that way? I don't even listen to all the songs in my phone much less my system...yes, they are more than that in my phone but it just means that I love songs...
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
1. "Show me what it means" By Meredith Andrews.
2. "New song, we sing" By Meredith Andrews.
3. "Crystal clear" By Jaci Velasques.
4. "Eschuchame" By Jaci Velasques.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by cuteshade(f): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
I love all the songs by don moen, tope alabi, women of faith, ojo ade, ebenezer obey, lara george shola allyson,cece winans and fola moses(ololufe)

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by hersweetness(f): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
Sinach- all her songs
Frank edwards- most of them
Its in my DNA-by Tsharp
Heaven on earth by Micah Stampley
And then Joe Praiz- Great and mighty God

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by shadrach77: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
Sinach (several )
Don Moen (several)
Frank Edwards (a few)
Tope Alabi (mori iyanu )
Mike Aremu (several)

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by litusista(f): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
doopsy: I like this song...'I was born to give you twale'..but don't really know the artist,a nigerian ,have been trying to download it.
It was sang by a guy named FLO. Just google FLO-twale free mp3 download. Downloaded d song from xclusivegospel.com
The song has bn on repeat on my phone since yesterday. I love the song so much

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by ninocia18(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
Yhu know yhu gusy think Christan Hip Hop sucks. Try Andy Mineo- Super Human(whole Album), Lecrae(gravity), 116 clique... I love Jesus Culture, Casting Crowns and a Christian heavy metal band Red ( end of silence, Innocence and Instinct and Release the panic).... And Terry Mchalmon. I just love godpel songs. Just the best way to stay connected.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
So much bt I'll onli mention marvin sapps.praise in advence,fred hammonds be exalted,damita haddon it all belonqs 2 u, cnt mnt much cz am eatinq ooooo
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by carmelion(f): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
Give me all frank Edwards Songs!!!smiley
Anyday!Anytime.

If you don't like the lyrics(which I doubt),then you must like the voice.

How can I forget his style?.

That guy is blessed

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
obainojazz: heaven on earth by michael stampley(best song ever)
Faithfull to bliv by bryon cage
U too dey bless me...we all knw him...frank edward
Yeah!! U r on point, dats my best song so far n my ringtone heaven on earth by Micheal kiss
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Djtm(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
My best artiste (a band) is casting crowns. My best song is "I can only imagine" by Mercy Me.
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Odkboy23(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
Oghene doh by frank edwardn the song keeps me going all day

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by valenti12(m): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
Micheal W Smith
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by immortalcrown(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
All the songs done by Buchi

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by kissCleo: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
ps where cn i download sinach i no who i am?

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by abysirius(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tope Alabi is my very number 1! But if I'm permitted to choose number 2, that will be Sola Allyson. These 2 women are the greatest.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by modextus(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
coolSolomon lange almost all his songs

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by PhilipTosin(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
Kutt Carr - If I tell God, Awesome
wonder
Kurt Carr, he's coming to The Master's Place International Church, Warri on 15th of this month
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Obama9ja(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
1.) Buchi - Nma Nma
2.) Samsong - Odugwo ft Chioma Jesus
3.) Samsong - Bianu le
4.) Frank Edwards - Ogunedo
5.) Nathniel Bassey - Someone at the Day
6.) MidNite crew - Igwe

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by OCcool: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
Micah Stampley- heaven on earth Hezekiah Walker-[/b]Faithful is our God, Let go, let God. [b]Don moen, bob fitts, Ron kenoly, casting crown- slow fade,
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
Anything Ray Boltzmann, Chris Morgan and Solomon
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Obinovictor(m): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
Enoquin: Karen Clark Sheard - Secret place, So good, Be sure, 3 way call with kim burrell and r.kelly etc
J.Moss - More etc
Donald Lawrence - The 'I AM' Factor, When the saints go to worship, Bless me, The blessings of Abraham etc
John P Kee - Grateful, just stand, Giant they die etc
Hezekiah Walkers - Faithful; Let go, Let God; wonderful is your name etc
Kirk Franklin - Now behold the lamb; Joy, Joy; Love; looking for you etc
Donnie - Stand, he never fails etc
Cece - Waging war, comforter etc
Kim Burrell - Jesus, I come to you
Bebe - This song
Byron Cage - Glory song, If you never etc
T.D Jakes - Grace, 911 call with Kirk Franklin
Tramarine Hawkins - Going up 'yonder etc
Out of Eden - Have mercy
Helen Baylor - Temporary pain etc
Darwin Hobbs - He's able
Kutt Carr - If I tell God, Awesome wonder
Vicki Yohe - Increase me, Because of who you are
Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir - Order my steps, Lord I etc
Yolanda Adams - Be blessed, fragile heart, through the storm, the battle is not yours etc
Tonex - Make me over
Marvin Sapp - Praise him in advance, You alone are God, The best in me
Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace

Patience Ekpo - Unwana Abasi
Uduak ... - Asian Abasi 1, 2, 3
Infinity - Ayeole, Only praise
Lara George - Ko le baje, halleluyah, fig tree (or something)
Esther Edoho
Princess .... - Can't remember the title but it has songs like K'ini Idomo, E toro

Infact, them plenty both artistes and songs...some have slipped my mind.

you're a true lover of gospel music.
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by litusista(f): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
For foreign artists: I'l choose
Vashawn michael- nobody greater dan u,
Paul wilbur-kadosh
Yolanda adams- victory
Lecrae-unashamed
William mcdowell- I love all his songs!! Especially 'I won't go back'
Marvin sapp- my testimony, here I am
Any don moen, cece winans, hillsong united, donnie mcclurkin, etc..

For nigerian songs, dis r my favorites
1. Solomon Lange: alheri, nagode, masoyina
2. Chris Morgan- all his songs!!
3. Sinach- I know who I am, great are u lord
4. Frank edwards- most of his songs
5. Tim Godfrey and the extreme crew
6. Then any songs by Elijah Oyelade and the Dunamis voices (abuja)

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Obinovictor(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
All Donnie McClurkin
Micah stampley
Tye tribbett
Detrick Haddon
Flo
Mali music...i love this guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Roman Catholic Is Not A Church, But A Modernised Way Of Idolatry? / Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja / Oprah Winfrey Opens Church, Founds Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.