Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor (9904 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / Yahoo Boys, Drug Barons And Ex Convict Association Endorse Gej-bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 06, 2013
Representatives of the 26 market associations in Anambra State under the aegis of Anambra State Market Markets Amalgamated Traders Association (ASMATA), have thrown their weight behind the candidature of Senator Chris Nwabueze Ngige of the All progressive Congress, insisting that he is the only one that can make Anambra State stable, developed and safe. The umbrella group of traders’ association who paid a solidarity visit to the

campaign office of Senator Ngige pledged their support to the Senator's ambition to return back as Governor Anambra State.

They cited the senator's track record as a former governor of the state as well as his sterling performance as a senator in the National Assembly as the two basic reasons for the unalloyed support that they are giving him.

Speaking, Senator Ngige thanked the representatives for their confidence in his quest to return back to government house Awka and hinged his desire to come back as a response to the clamour of Ndi Anambra for him to come back and finish the good works he started as governor.

He said, ' Your visit to me today is a clear indication that the people of Anambra are not ingrates, that you do not forget one's good actions. I remember that in my first stint as governor I did a lot for the markets and we achieved so much together, we built the necessary infrastructure, provided security, acceded to every of your welfare demands and ensured that you were neither harassed nor threatened in the carrying out of your day to day activities. Let me assure you that I will do more if voted in to office come November 16, 2013. I will ensure that the basic needs of the trader in Anambra will be met by my administration, we will take a look at the system of levies and where necessary we will revisit.

Responding for the delegation, Mr. Ikechukwu Okoye, a former Public Relations Officer of Electronics Onitsha highlighted the many achievements of the Ngige administration and how it touched the lives of the ordinary Anambra man and women and how he had again performed so well on the floor of the senate.

Okoye said : ‘For this reason, we feel rest assured that the man in Senator Ngige has all what it takes to govern Anambra State and deliver to the people the required dividends of democracy. Ngige has our votes’.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/18051-anambra-state-market-association-endorses-ngige-for-governor

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by bushwailo: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2013
2 days into his campaign and he's already won a HUGE endorsement
ONWA N'ETI LU ORA

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by Kingsley1000(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2013
IS NO DOUBT DR NGIGE KNOWS THE HEART OF EVERY ANAMBRARIAN....PETERADA AND HIS BROTHER UMAH SHALL LIVE TO REGRET WHAT THEY HAVE DONE BY REMOVING SOLUDO....NGIGE IS BETTER THAN THE REST.HE'S REAL

1 Like

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by fingard02k(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2013
one thing is for sure and that is....NGIGE will never govern anambra state

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by naijaobi(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2013
Ngige Ngige Ngige ka anyi ga eso oo
ma ona eje eje, ma ona ana ana
Ngige ka anyi ga eso ooo..

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by LordMecuzy(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2013
Onwa Ga ni Iru smiley

1 Like

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by naijaobi(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2013
fingard02k: one thing is for sure and that is....NGIGE will never govern anambra state
mr man..just shut up! Enemy of progress

19 Likes

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by FrontPageLawyer(m): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2013
Why am I not surprised. Same old thieves
Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2013
Kingsley1000: IS NO DOUBT DR NGIGE KNOWS THE HEART OF EVERY ANAMBRARIAN....PETERADA AND HIS BROTHER UMAH SHALL LIVE TO REGRET WHAT THEY HAVE DONE BY REMOVING SOLUDO....NGIGE IS BETTER THAN THE REST.HE'S REAL
Only 4 comments upon front page?
They refused to highlight Ngige achievement, nothing was mention. Who knows he build skyscraper in the moon
Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by donconior: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2013
# TEAM APC .Good looking at you ONWA

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by MBEGBUCC: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2013
Ngige all the way.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by fingard02k(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2013
naijaobi:
mr man..just shut up! Enemy of progress

which progress are you talking about?... Well sha i dont have time for argument this morning.. NGIGE will never GOVERN Anambra state. Take it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by ikeokoye(m): 11:15am On Oct 06, 2013
dear dr ngige d best tin for u is to forget anambra gov house....u cn never enter dia again

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by TUNEX89(m): 11:15am On Oct 06, 2013
Politics tinz !
Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2013
The real people that will vote are endorsing while the bad belle that will be voting on Nairaland on D-day are busy spitting shit.

Up APC!!!

14 Likes

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2013
Thank you for this joke.APC winning Anambra is like christian rulling in Saudi Arabia

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2013
Whoever moved this trash on front page must be a nonentity and APC apologies. Why do they refuse to highlight Ngige wonders, i dear any his supporter to do so. Tell us the wonders he did apart from taring few kilometer of roads
We want to see his achievement on
1)education
2)infrastructure
3)security
4)rural electrification
5)hospital (health)
And why he refused to construct not even a single road in Anaocha LG

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by YMCgyna(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2013
So?

Am I supposed to be happy?

Nonsense!
Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by Brimmie(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2013
Sai Ngige!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by nduchucks: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2013
The best thing Soludo can do for our people is to publicly endorse Ngige, preferably 2 - 3 weeks before the election.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by Afam4eva(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2013
This election is for Ngige to lose. He's currently the leading candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by Kingsley1000(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2013
fingard02k: one thing is for sure and that is....NGIGE will never govern anambra state
crying over a split MILK
Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by christejames(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2013
Odikwa very risky to ngige but i see the state in limelight with labour party d youthful party
Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by ACM10: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2013
Ngige is flying high. No doubt, he is the most exciting candidate in the race. Peter Obi missed his opportunity with Soludo, instead he drafted a bland personality to be his party's flagbearer. To compensate for his shortcomings, he started milking Ojukwu's erstwhile patronage. Hoping to excite Anambrarians to consider his crony. Like I said in my other posts, Soludo would have given Ngige a run for his money. Ngige has a street credibility in Anambra, while Soludo is the choice of the elite. Other candidates in the race are just there for completeness.

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by Kingsley1000(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2013
Sunehri_145: Whoever moved this trash on front page must be a nonentity and APC apologies. Why do they refuse to highlight Ngige wonders, i dear any his supporter to do so. Tell us the wonders he did apart from taring few kilometer of roads
We want to see his achievement on
1)education
2)infrastructure
3)security
4)rural electrification
5)hospital (health)
And why he refused to construct not even a single road in Anaocha LG
so pathetic...Tell me what ur brother has done for past 8yrs*abstract*...Building castles in jupita.Continuety my foot!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by Kingsley1000(m): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2013
ACM10: Ngige is flying high. No doubt, he is the most exciting candidate in the race. Peter Obi missed his opportunity with Soludo, instead he drafted a bland personality to be his party's flagbearer. To compensate for his shortcomings, he started milking Ojukwu's erstwhile patronage. Hoping to excite Anambrarians to consider his crony. Like I said, Soludo would have given Ngige a run for his money. Ngige has a street credibility in Anambra, while Soludo is the choice of the elite. Other candidates in the race are just for completeness.
U'RE ON POINT BRO...PETERADA INTEND TO FOIST A STOOGE TO US,TO CONCEAL HIS ATROCITIES...

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2013
This same Market Association will soon endorse Ifeanyi Uba and Obiano. The money must go round, na turn by turn. sad

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by Blessmira: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2013
Ngige is our man, we ar solidly behind u! cheesy
Anambra Kwenu!
Pls like if u re an Anambrarian

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by patroccini: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2013
Anybody that will come out and say that Ngige's 3years in office with all the saga is not the best Anambra state has seen does not have truth in his/her person . And unless God does not exist is that Ngige will not go back there because I am ready to go back home and vote for Ngige and for those who only goes home once in a while shut and trap and stop speaking nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by Yeske2(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2013
Adaobi made the worst mistake by pulling Soludo out of the race but we all should remember that Ngige Still commands a huge support amongst Anambrarians.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by Blessmira: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2013

Says who? smiley
Re: Anambra Market Association Endorse Ngige For Governor by Yeske2(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Won’t Embark On New Road Projects Until All Awarded Projects Are Completed / You Are Champion Of The Masses, El-Rufai Eulogizes Osinbajo / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.