Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:28 AM

Can You Make A Living Online? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Make A Living Online? (1359 Views)

Secrets In Making Money Online And Making A Living From The Internet / How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? / How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Make A Living Online? by Greatguru: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2008
Is it possible to make a living online. I have read alot of reports and hear stores.

But how possible is it to make a living online.

I need success proven tips and not cheap hype of how i made $2000 in 48 hours.

If you are also making a living online then share with us your tips.

Thanks
Re: Can You Make A Living Online? by Afam(m): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2008
You can make a living online if you are selling anything that people are interested in buying whether products or services.

It is not about what you think people need but about what they need and are able to pay for.

Dell sells computers on the web and the company makes money because people buy computers from them.

Google makes money from advertisers by offer search services to the public

Web designers or programmers make money from clients for providing them services

Even scam artistes make money from unsuspecting people by selling information about how to make money on the web or off the web.

As long as you will not force anyone to buy whatever you sell it then means that what determines whether people will buy from you or not is the need and preference of the customer not what you as the product or service owner thinks the customer needs.
Re: Can You Make A Living Online? by ommc: 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2008
Dear Greatguru,

It is possible to make a living online. There are different ways of making living online; you can start by doing any of this business: forex trading, google adsense, affiliate marketing etc.

And one of the best and easiest is information marketing business. This is a great way of making money and it involves 3 basics steps; which are:

1. Identify what people need

2. Find a tested and proven solution to that need

3. Then offer the solution to those people that needs it at a reasonable fee.

One thing you must know is this: it is possible to make money online.
Re: Can You Make A Living Online? by ebests(f): 4:36am On Jul 08, 2008
Yes we are making living online through a web hosting company we owned at http://www.ehuzu.com . We cannot tell you specifically how much we are making at ehuzu.com . We have currently employed about 8 employees to handle our customer service.
Re: Can You Make A Living Online? by OmniPotens(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2008
@ Greatguru

If you have been seeing it as a joke, please better stop. It is a real deal. I'm into it alongside my web thing. It doesn't even need you to quit your regular job before you are able to get into it. For me, Information Marketing is what I call, ", The lazy man’s Way of Generating Lifetime, Unlimited, Multiple Streams of Income. Take a trial and see that is works.

dennisfree:

am presently making a living online through google adsense and my hosting businness ( http://www. ). So it is possible .if you want to know how u can make a living online , you can start reading Success Digest Extra Paper. Also attend seminar on their Platform.This is their site http://sdlcnigeria.org/ and http://sadcnigeria.org/ .There is a seminar coming up on 29th of this month so u can check it out,

Dennis has given off a good link. It's a good starting point. You can get into their network at http://www.sen2020.com and see what is happening in there.

I'm working on a website for a company into this as well. I don't have the permission to publish their addy else I would have done that.

People are into it and it is working. Join the chorus man but don't let the wolves in the business lead you astray.
Re: Can You Make A Living Online? by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 16, 2010
You can make a living online through yahoo yahoo, cool
Re: Can You Make A Living Online? by chazy(m): 7:37pm On May 16, 2010
I'm a professional website designer / web application developer. Check out www.fos86.com and you'll know what I mean.
Re: Can You Make A Living Online? by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 16, 2010
@Chazy. That work no speak of what u claim u are, I never see site, where text will be pixelated , Na urs i first see am,

2. The site is not well aligned, Those elements suppose to come to the left more. There is much more space, than to be scrolling Horizontally in order to see other stuffz in the Category,

This no be review section, but that's my hubby, Second to coding kiss
Re: Can You Make A Living Online? by donline: 4:41am On May 17, 2010
@Donpuzo oga yahoo yahoo how coding

@ Greatguru u can make a living with serious research and good mind set
ose jo
Re: Can You Make A Living Online? by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 17, 2010
Yes you can make a living online through investing and making profit or interest like the one i am into, where you make 120% of your investment daily. But i collect #10000 to teach people because it is real and paying 24/7/365. You can also offer what people will always want to buy or by providing services like article writing and marketing as well as doing affiliate and adsense on blogs and website. For proof call 07045635338

;
Re: Can You Make A Living Online? by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 17, 2010
@Donline, I dey fine Bros!, Coding dey him side!
Re: Can You Make A Living Online? by basking4me: 12:28pm On May 18, 2010
Simply provide a Service or |Product that people actually need.

Then of course you have to market your online business or else no one is going to see it and that wont be good as you will not generate any sale.

Now to marketing your business online, you will need some [b]online marketing skills [/b]to make this work otherwise you push it to an online marketing expert/consultant to manage your online marketing for you.

All in all, have a website for your service or product, then let people know that you're available and selling online. Then you need patience and perseverance to see it through.

All the best.
Re: Can You Make A Living Online? by niyisky: 8:38pm On May 18, 2010
It's real, people make a living online. I've been online for five years now and its never been rosy but with the right information and guide, you are sure on the right path. names like Akin Alabi ring names because he made his fortune online. I f you are serious about online money making, then you need to ask yourself some questions so that you don't do the mistake that most of us did because they costly. though we learn from them but bros you can't buy the time already wasted. this are some of the things that works online:

Writing and selling information in form of ebooks
Sport betting
Advert sale on forums and blogs (Maybe Adsense)

Meanwhile I have powerful tools that can help you get started Asap. they include but limited to:
you get them @ the free ebook section of my blog www.sholababa..com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Webhosting With Mssql Database And Glassfish Server / How Can I Get An Adsense Account Here In Nigeria / Just Started This Last Night For A Client. Tell Me What You Think.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.