Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

David Did Not Kill Goliath! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Did Not Kill Goliath! (3101 Views)

Vanguard Reporter Says "David Did Not Kill Goliath" / Pastors Collecting Tithes Are Robbers And David Did Not Kill Goliath - Aribisala / David Did Not Kill Goliath: Is This True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Did Not Kill Goliath! by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2013
Yesterday I was reading the punch newspaper and I came upon an interview of a man called Dr. Femi Aribisala. In the interview he claimed David did not kill Goliath. Surely this is a very bold statement to make but he surprisingly had bible verses to back him up.

He said and I quote,

"Let me quote the bible to you again. 'In another battle with the philistines at Gob, Elhanan son of Jaare Oregim the Bethlehemite killed Goliath the Gittite' (2 Samuel 21:19). Did you hear that? Goliath was killed by Elhanan, one of David's mighty men. It is not my position. It is stated so in the bible.

"There are contradictory versions of who killed Goliath in the bible. Under Rehoboam, Israel became divided into two kingdoms; one pro-David: the other anti-David. Both gave conflicting historical reports which were later edited into the bible. As a result, the biblical record about David killing Goliath is full of contradictions and inconsistencies.

"I have quoted to you the positions stated in 2 Samuel. However, 1 Samuel says it was David who killed Goliath. Having investigated both versions in the bible, it is clear to me that the version about David killing Goliath is pure fiction. The evidence is overwhelming that it was actually Elhanan who killed Goliath. The problem is that Christians don't bother to investigate these things. They simply state whatever their pastors tell them. Most pastors don't even bother to study the scriptures. When you tell Christians the truth they don't know, they shout heresy out of sheer ignorance"

What do you think about his claims?

2 Likes

Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by mcfynest(m): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2013
what do you think just because he said it doesnt make it true
Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2013
mcfynest: what do you think just because he said it doesnt make it true

He didn't just say it, he quoted the bible to back him up. It is probable that the same Goliath was being referred to in both chapters but I cannot tell which is the valid one. That is why I am asking for your opinions.
Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by JameyMaxwell(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2013
Frnt page tinz
Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2013
oh Bible, most contradictory story book ever. even Chinua achebe's girls at war and alice in wonderland have more believable and less contradictory stories than Bible

4 Likes

Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by Kitay(f): 9:25am On Oct 06, 2013
19 And there was again a battle in Gob with the Philistines, where Elhanan the son of Jaare–oregim, a Beth–lehemite, slew the brother of Goliath the Gittite, the staff of whose spear was like a weaver's beam.

4 Likes

Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by Syncan(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2013
barefootbandit: Yesterday I was reading the punch newspaper and I came upon an interview of a man called Dr. Femi Aribisala. In the interview he claimed David did not kill Goliath. Surely this is a very bold statement to make but he surprisingly had bible verses to back him up.

He said and I quote,

"Let me quote the bible to you again. 'In another battle with the philistines at Gob, Elhanan son of Jaare Oregim the Bethlehemite killed Goliath the Gittite' (2 Samuel 21:19). Did you hear that? Goliath was killed by Elhanan, one of David's mighty men. It is not my position. It is stated so in the bible.

"There are contradictory versions of who killed Goliath in the bible. Under Rehoboam, Israel became divided into two kingdoms; one pro-David: the other anti-David. Both gave conflicting historical reports which were later edited into the bible. As a result, the biblical record about David killing Goliath is full of contradictions and inconsistencies.

"I have quoted to you the positions stated in 2 Samuel. However, 1 Samuel says it was David who killed Goliath. Having investigated both versions in the bible, it is clear to me that the version about David killing Goliath is pure fiction. The evidence is overwhelming that it was actually Elhanan who killed Goliath. The problem is that Christians don't bother to investigate these things. They simply state whatever their pastors tell them. Most pastors don't even bother to study the scriptures. When you tell Christians the truth they don't know, they shout heresy out of sheer ignorance"

Dear one, 1chronicles 20:5 tells the correct story on that event albeit "And there was war again with the Philistines; and Elhanan the son of Jair slew Lahmi the brother of Goliath the Gittite, whose spear staff was like a weaver's beam".

Its been shown by some biblical scholars that there must have been a copyist error in 2Sam 21:19.

1 Like

Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2013
Op. Read ur Bible wel b4 u open a thread. Only one version of d Bible wil nt do u gud.
Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by deekseen(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2013
HOLY BIBLE

CENTER COLUMN REFERENCE

DICTIONARY - CONCORDANCE

RED LETTER EDITION

KING JAMES VERSION

OLD TESTAMENT

GENESIS
1. In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth...

Oh, it's about David and Goliath.

2 SAMUEL
21:19 And there was again a battle in Gob with the Philistines, where Elhanan the son of Jaare-Oregim, a Bethlehemite, slew the brother of Goliath the Gettite, the staff of whose spear was like a weaver's beam.

I don quote my own Bible,
Dr. Femi Aribisala please quote the bible you got your own version from.

1 Like

Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2013
Religion is a misery man can never understand. Just follow your heart.
Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by omoayeni1(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2013
Very simple read 1samuel 17v41-54.but if any man seem to be contentious,we have no such custom.
Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by JameyMaxwell(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2013
NIV
In another battle with the Philistines at Gob, Elhanan son of Jaare-Oregim the Bethlehemite killed Goliath the Gittite, who had a spear with a shaft like a weaver's rod.
Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by bigtt76(f): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2013
Does it matter who killed who? The kost important thing here is that the world is less one terrorist Goliath. Wonder what it would have been having him tag up (on loan) with Boko Haram to terrorize Aso Rock and GEJ grin double wahala e for bi naaaa.
Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by omoayeni1(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2013
Ok read that 2samuel 21v22 you will see that alot of giant are from philistines,they are not talking about the one david kill in 1samuel 17v41-54
Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 06, 2013
Syncan:

Dear one, 1chronicles 20:5 tells the correct story on that event albeit "And there was war again with the Philistines; and Elhanan the son of Jair slew Lahmi the brother of Goliath the Gittite, whose spear staff was like a weaver's beam".

Its been shown by some biblical scholars that there must have been a copyist error in 2Sam 21:19.

I would love to believe this, but unfortunately upon checking I have come across more problems. 2 Samuel talks about four deaths, 1 chronicles talks about only three. Not only does this make Samuel appear more detailed and original but remember Dr. Femi said there were two sides, the pro-David and anti-David factions. Have you wondered why the writers of chronicles exempted the fourth death? Let me read the fourth death to you:

"There was another war between the Philistines and Israel, and David and his men went and fought the Philistines. During one of the battles, David grew tired. A giant named Ishbibenob, who was carrying a bronze spear that weighed about three and a half kilogrammes and who was wearing a new sword, thought he could kill David. But Abishai son of Zeruiah came to David's help, attacked the giant and killed him. Then David's men made him promise that he would never again go out with them to battle." 2 Samuel 15-17

The fourth death exposes David's weakness. It describes him as an ordinary man who gets tired and needs help, a very different image from the mighty man we all assumed. It is possible that the pro-David writers saw this and decided to exempt that passage, or else why else could they have.

And so if they could do this then why could they not also distort that of Elhanan killing Goliath?
Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2013
Msoy: Op. Read ur Bible wel b4 u open a thread. Only one version of d Bible wil nt do u gud.

It's not about the versions. Read the post well before you comment.
Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2013
Read 1st chronicles 20- 4 verse 8, it was goliaths brother that elhanan killed called lahmi.
Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by Kabieosi: 10:08am On Oct 06, 2013

Dr Femi Aribisala

I went through the article yesterday

and even carried out some systematic investigation into Dr Femi Aribisala,

this was to suss him out and find out what makes him tick

It was an effort to see where is he coming from, where he is at, where he is heading

and to understand why he is controversial and/or stoking controversies

Dr Femi Aribisala should be mentioning which bible translations when quoting his scriptures

The journalist (i.e. Gbenro Adeoye) could have done a better and proper work for the record, of extracting the vital detail of which bible translation was used off Dr Femi Aribisala.

I am sorry but it has to be said, it seemed Dr Femi Aribisala had verbal diarrhea, he spoke his mind without filtering and the consequences is this extremely hilarious babble that is funny and insulting to all reading, that David did not kill Goliath.

I admire Dr Femi Aribisala's zeal but he should learn to keep his random thoughts from exploding, if he doesn't know how to shut up, to stop words from flowing out and becoming comic relief.

David was a boy when he killed Goliath, even his older brothers treated him like a boy and not a man.

He had no followers or men at this stage as he was still at home tending the sheep

- Now David went to and from Saul, looking after his father's sheep at Beth-lehem
@^1 Samuel 17:15 (Bible in Basic English)

Even King Saul said to David ". . . for you are only a boy . . ." when David volunteered to fight Goliath

- And Saul said to David,
You are not able to go out against this Philistine and have a fight with him: for you are only a boy,
and he has been a man of war from his earliest days
@^1 Samuel 17:33 (Bible in Basic English)

Goliath had a poor opinion of David when David approached him to fight because he saw that David was only a boy.

- And when the Philistine, taking note, saw David, he had a poor opinion of him: for he was only a boy, red-haired and good-looking.
@^1 Samuel 17:42 (Bible in Basic English)

Dr Femi Aribisala is exaggerating and on cloud cuckoo land.

as 1 Samuel 17:51 and 2 Samuel 21:19 are different timelines, different Goliaths and different state of things (i.e. Single boy David and Leader Man David now leading a group of men)

- So running up to the Philistine and putting his foot on him, David took his sword out of its cover, and put him to death, cutting off his head with it. And when the Philistines saw that their fighter was dead, they went in flight
@^1 Samuel 17:51 (Bible in Basic English)

- And again there was war with the Philistines at Gob, and Elhanan, the son of Jair the Beth-lehemite, put to death Goliath the Gittite, the stem of whose spear was like a cloth-worker's rod
@^2 Samuel 21:19 (Bible in Basic English)

- And there was again a battle in Gob with the Philistines, where Elhanan the son of Jaareoregim, a Bethlehemite, slew the brother of Goliath the Gittite, the staff of whose spear was like a weaver's beam.
@^2 Samuel 21:19 (King James Version)

Now KJV translators aware of 1 Chronicles 20:5, knew confusion could cause readers to mistake the Goliath killed in 1 Samuel 17:51 with the one killed in 1 Chronicles 20:5 had to insert the italicized "the brother of" in 2 Samuel 21:19 to point out the differences but others translations such as NIV, NASB, Bible in Basic English couldn't be bothered or didn't bother.

- And there was war again with the Philistines; and Elhanan the son of Jair slew Lahmi the brother of Goliath the Gittite, whose spear staff was like a weaver's beam
@^1 Chronicles 20:5 (Same with all versions/translations)

- by the way, a chronicle is a factual written account of important or historical events in the order of their occurrence, recording related series of events in a factual and detailed way. That is the distinction and difference of Chronicles

So, long story short, a Goliath was killed when David was a boy and a Goliath was killed by one of David's men (i.e. when David was a man and leader with followers)

https://www.nairaland.com/1466180/pastors-collecting-tithes-robbers-david#18600550

2 Likes

Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2013
Kabieosi:
Dr Femi Aribisala

I went through the artilce yesterday

It was an effort to see where is he coming from, where he is at, where he is heading

Dr Femi Aribisala should be mentioning which bible translations when quoting his scriptures

The journalist (i.e. Gbenro Adeoye) could have done a better and proper work for the record, of extracting the vital detail of which bible translation was used off Dr Femi Aribisala.

I am sorry but it has to be said, it seemed Dr Femi Aribisala had verbal diarrhea, he spoke his mind without filtering and the consequences is this extremely hilarious babble that is funny and insulting to all reading, that David did not kill Goliath.

I admire Dr Femi Aribisala's zeal but he should learn to keep his random thoughts from exploding, if he doesn't know how to shut up, to stop words from flowing out and becoming comic relief.

David was a boy when he killed Goliath, even his older brothers treated him like a boy and not a man.

He had no followers or men at this stage as he was still at home tending the sheep

- Now David went to and from Saul, looking after his father's sheep at Beth-lehem

Even King Saul said to David ". . . for you are only a boy . . ." when David volunteered to fight Goliath

You are not able to go out against this Philistine and have a fight with him: for you are only a boy,

Goliath had a poor opinion of David when David approached him to fight because he saw that David was only a boy.

- And when the Philistine, taking note, saw David, he had a poor opinion of him: for he was only a boy, red-haired and good-looking.

As ITBomb has rightfully pointed out, Dr Femi Aribisala is exaggerating and on cloud cuckoo land.

as 1 Samuel 17:51 and 2 Samuel 21:19 are different timelines, different Goliaths and different state of things (i.e. Single boy David and Leader Man David now leading a group of men)

- So running up to the Philistine and putting his foot on him, David took his sword out of its cover, and put him to death, cutting off his head with it. And when the Philistines saw that their fighter was dead, they went in flight

- And again there was war with the Philistines at Gob, and Elhanan, the son of Jair the Beth-lehemite, put to death Goliath the Gittite, the stem of whose spear was like a cloth-worker's rod

- And there was again a battle in Gob with the Philistines, where Elhanan the son of Jaareoregim, a Bethlehemite, slew the brother of Goliath the Gittite, the staff of whose spear was like a weaver's beam.

Now KJV translators aware of 1 Chronicles 20:5, knew confusion could cause readers to mistake the Goliath killed in 1 Samuel 17:51 with the one killed in 1 Chronicles 20:5 had to insert the italicized "the brother of" in 2 Samuel 21:19 to point out the differences but others translations such as NIV, NASB, Bible in Basic English couldn't be bothered or didn't bother.

- And there was war again with the Philistines; and Elhanan the son of Jair slew Lahmi the brother of Goliath the Gittite, whose spear staff was like a weaver's beam

- by the way, a chronicle is a factual written account of important or historical events in the order of their occurrence, recording related series of events in a factual and detailed way. That is the distinction and difference of Chronicles

So, long story short, a Goliath was killed when David was a boy and a Goliath was killed by one of David's men (i.e. when David was a man and leader with followers)
3 timez?
3 timez?
3 timez?
Nice
Nice
Nice
Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by Syncan(m): 10:17am On Oct 06, 2013
barefootbandit:

I would love to believe this, but unfortunately upon checking I have come across more problems. 2 Samuel talks about four deaths, 1 chronicles talks about only three. Not only does this make Samuel appear more detailed and original but remember Dr. Femi said there were two sides, the pro-David and anti-David factions. Have you wondered why the writers of chronicles exempted the fourth death? Let me read the fourth death to you:

"There was another war between the Philistines and Israel, and David and his men went and fought the Philistines. During one of the battles, David grew tired. A giant named Ishbibenob, who was carrying a bronze spear that weighed about three and a half kilogrammes and who was wearing a new sword, thought he could kill David. But Abishai son of Zeruiah came to David's help, attacked the giant and killed him. Then David's men made him promise that he would never again go out with them to battle." 2 Samuel 15-17

The fourth death exposes David's weakness. It describes him as an ordinary man who gets tired and needs help, a very different image from the mighty man we all assumed. It is possible that the pro-David writers saw this and decided to exempt that passage, or else why else could they have.

And so if they could do this then why could they not also distort that of Elhanan killing Goliath?

I do not know if you really seek to ridicule or to find out truthfully. In 1chronicles 20:1 you see a mention of another war. None of the accounts gave step by step account of what happened, and none of the accounts claimed that David slew anyone in those wars. His prowess in his youth is there for all to see, Is it not the same David that the bible still wrote that ran from his own son? Why will they want to depict him fraudulently again. Pls your argument isn't just working. Elhanan did not kill Goliath, but his brother Lahmi.
Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by Tuntheycr7: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2013
Kabieosi:
Dr Femi Aribisala

Dr Femi Aribisala is exaggerating and on cloud cuckoo land.

https://www.nairaland.com/1466180/pastors-collecting-tithes-robbers-david#18600550
Why cant u b straight 4wad?
Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by Tuntheycr7: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2013
That Aribisala man shud rather tame his tongue less he invites trouble on his head. Why cant he gather more facts 4rm d bible rather dan readin just a verse 4rm d bible. Gods word shudnt b taken carelessly
Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin

bible is laughable. Imagine spending eternity with the guy who inspired this joke of a book. SMDH.

1 Like

Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by AbuMikey(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2013
undecided
Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by noblefada: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
Kabieosi:
Dr Femi Aribisala

Thank you and all those who brought scriptures to prove Dr Femi Aribisala wrong. Pls I'll admonish fellow believers not to take Dr Femi Aribisala seriously or subscribe to his writy-ups, I don't know where to place him, he is between being an atheist n a xtian (I personally think he is an atheist claiming to be a xtian). After his write-up on "every pastor who collects tithe is a thief", I did a background check on him which led to my conclusion above, one of the things I found disturbing was his said fellowship and even more disturbing was the last time I check his archives I found he had written so many Essays on why Pau's epistles are not the word of God. Which good minded xtian does that?!
Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
I am sorry if anyone doubts my sincerity in finding the truth, but the fact that I am questioning some passages in the bible should prove I am earnestly seeking after truth.

The original Hebrew scriptures of 2 Samuel claim Elhanan killed Goliath, not his brother or anyone else. The addition was made during the English translation to avoid controversy, not after an investigation as to who really killed Goliath.

As to what was written in the chronicles, well I will first of all like to say that it is most likely that the writer of the Chronicles copied a great deal from the scriptures of Samuel. Therefore it is believed that he constructed the name "Lahmi" from beit-ha' lahmi, the Hebrew word for Bethlehem.

Therefore instead of "Elhanan the son of Jaare the Bethlehemite killed Goliath" as it originally was in 2 samuel, he smartly changed it to "Elhanan the son of Jair killed Lahmi the brother of Goliath".

Besides, Lahmi is a Hebrew name. Goliath was from the philistines, therefore his brother must have been from there too. Why should his brother, from the philistines, bear a Hebrew name?

And so I think it is more likely that the writer of the chronicles, trying to avoid controversy and uphold the status of David, and at the same time trying to have a clear conscience, somehow convinced himself that there was a mistake somewhere and concluded that it was Lahmi, name gotten from the nearest word around, and who was the non-existent brother of Goliath, that was killed.

1 Like

Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
noblefada:
Thank you and all those who brought scriptures to prove Dr Femi Aribisala wrong. Pls I'll admonish fellow believers not to take Dr Femi Aribisala seriously or subscribe to his writy-ups, I don't know where to place him, he is between being an atheist n a xtian (I personally think he is an atheist claiming to be a xtian). After his write-up on "every pastor who collects tithe is a thief", I did a background check on him which led to my conclusion above, one of the things I found disturbing was his said fellowship and even more disturbing was the last time I check his archives I found he had written so many Essays on why Pau's epistles are not the word of God. Which good minded xtian does that?!

Lol you call him an atheist because he questions the conventional. Big ups to atheists then

2 Likes

Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by noblefada: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
barefootbandit:
I am sorry if anyone doubts my sincerity in finding the truth, but the fact that I am questioning some passages in the bible should prove I am earnestly seeking after truth.

The original Hebrew scriptures of 2 Samuel claim Elhanan killed Goliath, not his brother or anyone else. The addition was made during the English translation to avoid controversy, not after an investigation as to who really killed Goliath.

As to what was written in the chronicles, well I will first of all like to say that it is most likely that the writer of the Chronicles copied a great deal from the scriptures of Samuel. Therefore it is believed that he constructed the name "Lahmi" from beit-ha' lahmi, the Hebrew word for Bethlehem.

Therefore instead of "Elhanan the son of Jaare the Bethlehemite killed Goliath" as it originally was in 2 samuel, he smartly changed it to "Elhanan the son of Jair killed Lahmi the brother of Goliath".

Besides, Lahmi is a Hebrew name. Goliath was from the philistines, therefore his brother must have been from there too. Why should his brother, from the philistines, bear a Hebrew name?

And so I think it is more likely that the writer of the chronicles, trying to avoid controversy and uphold the status of David, and at the same time trying to have a clear conscience, somehow convinced himselfs that there was a mistake somewhere and concluded that it was Lahmi, name gotten from the nearest word around, and who was the non-existent brother of Goliath, that was killed.

You see reading the bible for yourself will help a lot, your see the family of goliath were a family of giants, I decided to quote the whole chapter for you to see this:
1Ch 20:1-8 KJV 1 And it came to pass, that after the year was expired, at the time that kings go out to battle, Joab led forth the power of the army, and wasted the country of the children of Ammon, and came and besieged Rabbah. But David tarried at Jerusalem. And Joab smote Rabbah, and destroyed it. 2 And David took the crown of their king from off his head, and found it to weigh a talent of gold, and there were precious stones in it; and it was set upon David's head: and he brought also exceeding much spoil out of the city. 3 And he brought out the people that were in it, and cut them with saws, and with harrows of iron, and with axes. Even so dealt David with all the cities of the children of Ammon. And David and all the people returned to Jerusalem. 4 And it came to pass after this, that there arose war at Gezer with the Philistines; at which time Sibbechai the Hushathite slew Sippai, that was of the children of the giant: and they were subdued. 5 And there was war again with the Philistines; and Elhanan the son of Jair slew Lahmi the brother of Goliath the Gittite, whose spear staff was like a weaver's beam. 6 And yet again there was war at Gath, where was a man of great stature, whose fingers and toes were four and twenty, six on each hand, and six on each foot: and he also was the son of the giant. 7 But when he defied Israel,I Jonathan the son of Shimea David's brother slew him. 8 These were born unto the giant in Gath; and they fell by the hand of David, and by the hand of his servants.
David and his men were responsible for wiping them out.
Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by noblefada: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
barefootbandit:

Lol you call him an atheist because he questions the conventional. Big ups to atheists then
Pls don't be too in hurry to comment. I didn't say he was an atheist because he questioned convention noblefath , guess you didn't read the part where I stated I did a background check.
Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by dragunov: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
barefootbandit: Yesterday I was reading the punch newspaper and I came upon an interview of a man called Dr. Femi Aribisala. In the interview he claimed David did not kill Goliath. Surely this is a very bold statement to make but he surprisingly had bible verses to back him up.

He said and I quote,

. Did you even bother to verify his claim before blathering david not killing Goliath?
Re: David Did Not Kill Goliath! by Sicozone(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
Read ur bible very well 'cos its Goliath's brother that was killed by whoever u're saying in my own bible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! / Founder Overcomers Christian Mission Arc Ezeugo Alexander Laid To Rest(photos) / Is God Deaf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.