Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

PS4 Release Date In Nigeria - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / PS4 Release Date In Nigeria (8084 Views)

Far Cry 4 For Pc Release Date / Battlefield Hardline Release Date For Download / Dark Souls 2 The Lost Crowns DLC Trilogy Release Date Confirm For Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by thegame(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
Errrr, dean, calm down. You don dey vex too much smiley just relax, I understand what these guys are saying, I just expected them to beat the corners to land the consoles and sell to gamers back home cheaper, that's all. A lot of the people selling even in the us preordered a long time ago and now reselling to make excess profits, now if our retailers are buying from those retailers, don't expect 400 benchmark.
Rahoof, u hv talked well.
Omagames, when ur ps4 drops to a very reasonable price and with warranty, I hope i'll still be on the lookout. Sony's benchmark price caused this whole debate. We don't hv to mk an issue out of it all. This console isn't even a week old. $hii!
Peace y'all
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omagames: 12:45am On Nov 21, 2013
thegame: Errrr, dean, calm down. You don dey vex too much smiley just relax, I understand what these guys are saying, I just expected them to beat the corners to land the consoles and sell to gamers back home cheaper, that's all. A lot of the people selling even in the us preordered a long time ago and now reselling to make excess profits, now if our retailers are buying from those retailers, don't expect 400 benchmark.
O[b]magames, when ur ps3 drops to a very reasonable price and with warranty, I hope i'll still be on the lookout. Sony's benchmark price caused this whole debate. We don't hv to mk an issue out of it all[/b]. This console isn't even a week old. $hii!
Peace y'all

@Thegame our PS3 500GB slim brand new with one warranty is N54,000 with one free game. Any bonafide retailer in Nigeria beat that price/offer?
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by thegame(m): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
omagames:

@Thegame our PS3 500GB slim brand new with one warranty is N54,000 with one free game. Any bonafide retailer in Nigeria beat that price/offer?

errrr, slim or superslim? and what game are we talking about?
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omagames: 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
thegame:

errrr, slim or superslim? and what game are we talking about?

Superslim 500GB - our stock is fast moving as such we usually only have latest consoles, no 250GB, 320GB, or even older versions 500GB,

Choose from a long list, anytime I tried to post the list 'spambot' blocks me. But GTA V, FIFA 14, Ghost aren't part of the deal, but a plenthora of other games are, we'll give you a good choice.
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by tobiyayo: 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hello,
When i pay the pre order price of N119k for the PS4, when can it be picked up from Lagos?
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omagames: 1:11am On Nov 22, 2013
tobiyayo: Hello,
When i pay the pre order price of N119k for the PS4, when can it be picked up from Lagos?

Pick up from 3rd Dec, call 08033068085 or visit us at 130 Awolowo rd, Ikoyi
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by tobiyayo: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2013
omagames:

Pick up from 3rd Dec, call 08033068085 or visit us at 130 Awolowo rd, Ikoyi

ok. I will be paying today.
Thanks.
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by bossdean(m): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
thegame: Errrr, dean, calm down. You don dey vex too much smiley just relax, I understand what these guys are saying, I just expected them to beat the corners to land the consoles and sell to gamers back home cheaper, that's all. A lot of the people selling even in the us preordered a long time ago and now reselling to make excess profits, now if our retailers are buying from those retailers, don't expect 400 benchmark.
Omagames, when ur ps3 drops to a very reasonable price and with warranty, I hope i'll still be on the lookout. Sony's benchmark price caused this whole debate. We don't hv to mk an issue out of it all. This console isn't even a week old. $hii!
Peace y'all

No me I no de vex I no de sell games 2 na..na dat gullibe guy wey de yarn krap sey na "release price in nigeria" em kom tak sey dem release am above 100k for some countries WITHOUT a proof showin where he saw it..me I rest my kase too definitely I'm nt buying my ps4 more than 70k by God's grace so ders no need 4 any argument. If wuna lyk sell d game for $60000 no beef cool #peace
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by LaCotti: 1:39am On Nov 25, 2013
boss omafones, how much do u sell ur iphone 5s gold 16 and 32 gb
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omagames: 2:34am On Nov 29, 2013
LaCotti: boss omafones, how much do u sell ur iphone 5s gold 16 and 32 gb

iPhone 5s (gold) is special order only please email sales'omatronics.com

iPhone 5C & 5S available now, see www.omatronics.com
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omagames: 2:35am On Nov 29, 2013
sales@omatronics.com
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by gbadegabriel: 3:12am On Dec 05, 2013
omafones:

Anyone who can land PS4 on week if release it even before Christmas this year at even $500 please bring them to 130 Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi - we will buy any quantity
I can get it here before then, are you interested?
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omagames: 1:24am On Dec 06, 2013
gbadegabriel:
I can get it here before then, are you interested?

Yes, we're interested, note our offer and all our products we sell with a years warranty, can you match this? if yes - send an email to info@omatronics.com
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by thegame(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2013
omagames, are you not going to have any xmas promo? grin
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by gohan: 2:41am On Dec 07, 2013
got my XBOX ONE bundle console from d u.k on lunch date for 675 pounds . which includes, FIFA 14 ( download) NEED FOR SPEED RIVALS , an EXTRA CONTROL PAD BATT AND CHARGING KIT, KINECT CAMERA KIT, 2 YEARS WARRANTY and 3 BLU RAY MOVIES. I didnt pre order just walked into GAME store in d U.K on d 22nd of Nov and was lucky to get it cos it was d last console. Had to struggle wit an old lady to get it. and i changed naira to pounds for 273. so u really cant blame omagames for d price of d consoles cos u wudnt get any now till next yr from authorised dealers cos thy are all sold out. u cud wait till ending of next yr for d price to come down if u fill it s to expensive for u. besides dem too much make profit na abi no be so?
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by iykedee: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2013
bossdean:
You just couldn't suppress that little minded tribalist nature of yours. I bet you haven't stepped out of the shores of this country. No offence

See this ignorant person..sey na release price in "NIGERIA"..is it in your company dat sony has ever lauched a release in nigeria Guy all vid games selles in naija are technically retailers cos they preorder from outside and sell here.its not to every country that there's a launch release oh. And that's just twisted for you to open yur mouth and say ps4 is been released at 100k naira in some countRies that's a FAT lie..fatter than melissa mccarthy! Ok show us a proof. Even the amazon that this omafone guy is showing is it not in america where d release price is $400? ANYWHERE yu see any WICKED over inflation lyk with al dese naija ibo CHILDREN claimin to be retailers just know its THEM doin it cos sony has released dier game nd d universal approx price is $400. Pls just stop supportin these guys cos even as of now some of them as still sellin ps3 more than the $400. What d'yu call dat Amin who does that KAI naija ehn
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omagames: 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
PS4 consoles, accessories and games on ground now
very limited stock available, we will sell in a few days, so ruch now or be disappointed till next year.
call 08033068085
visit 130 Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi,Lagos

sales@omatronics.com

Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
omagames: PS4 consoles, accessories and games on ground now
very limited stock available, we will sell in a few days, so ruch now or be disappointed till next year.
call 08033068085
visit 130 Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi,Lagos

sales@omatronics.com

Bro please will a US ps3 work in Nigeria? I've been hearing different things.
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omagames: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Promhize:

US stock should work with the necessary power supply/ step-down.

We are only selling UK stock - same as Nigeria power supply
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by thegame(m): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Promhize:

only ps2 needs a stepdown. all ps3 models almost have the same power rating (100-240) and everywhere in the world falls withing the same range so you basically dont need any stepdown. just make sure you have the correct power cord.

mr Omagames, your ps3 free disc promo still on or it has ended?
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
omagames:

US stock should work with the necessary power supply/ step-down.

We are only selling UK stock - same as Nigeria power supply
thegame:

only ps2 needs a stepdown. all ps3 models almost have the same power rating (100-240) and everywhere in the world falls withing the same range so you basically dont need any stepdown. just make sure you have the correct power cord.

Thanks so much. Your responses are well appreciated and helpful
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omagames: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
thegame:

We are now known as Omatronics.com, yes we still have buy 2 games, get one free - from selected PS3 games.

Please call 0803068085 or visit us at 130 Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omagames: 2:10am On Dec 14, 2013
PS4 sold out!!!, they went in 72 hours.......thanks to all out customers.
Please call 0803068085, we hope to get some more before Christmas

if you didn't get first time around please contact us and drop your details to be informed when new stock arrives

sales@omatronics.com
Re: PS4 Release Date In Nigeria by omagames: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
New stock of PS4's just landed in time for Christmas.
N139k for the PS4 console
PS4 cameras, PS4 controllers, FIFA 14 and other games.

on ground now !!!

130 Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos
01 844 4812
sales@omatronics.com

www.omatronics.com

Please note we are now longer taking the pre-orders at the lower price previously advertised as these have been purchased at a much higher and getting them to Nigeria in time for Christmas has understandably cost much more - we explain due to the erroneous belief that PS4's are being bought for N70k and sold for N139k. Anyone in the world that can buy PS4 at N70k is welcome to sell them to Omatronics at that price.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hacked Ps4 Slim, Pro N Fat Consoles Now Available / Hack Ur Ps3 From Any Firmware To 4.30 Cfw Using E3 Flasher! / Playstation 2 (ps2) + All Accessories + Games On Usb Stick + Cd Games Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.