Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? (58508 Views)

Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? / Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by wesley80(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
I hate starting threads about TB Joshua mostly because of the number of insults virtually every thread with his name draws especially on his person but sometimes it's imperative that we share issues as they come up regardless of the inevitable 'sniggers of the ignorant' afterall the Good Book did say "Many are the afflictions of the righteous..." .
I was scouring the news and I noticed a bit of sad but interesting news concerning Argentina's president, Ordinarily I would've flipped through but this prophecy posted below by the Prophet back in APRIL 2012 for which he was maligned as usual here on this forum jumped to my mind;

Zimmmetro — Barely two weeks after Nigerian flamboyant prophet TB Joshua prophesied the death of Malawian President Bingu wa Mutharika, he once again dropped a bombshell on Sunday saying an Argentina leader would die soon.
TB Joshua told thousands of his followers during the end of the second service broadcast on the free-to-air- Emmanuel TV that a leader in Argentina would die after he or she collapses. He said the leader would survive if he is given minor treatment but an attempt to operate him or her would lead to death.

“I see death of an Argentina leader but he/she can be saved if there is no operation. He may go into a comma but will come back to life later,” warned TB Joshua.

He said the people of Argentina could approach him for an update on how to handle the matter.

https://www.nairaland.com/920173/t.b-joshua-again-see-death

watch the 2 minute youtube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX70DSptB-k

Now Here's todays news concerning Argentina's president
Argentina's president ordered to stop work due to 'blood on the brain'
•President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner has been forced to take medical leave from her duties
•She has a subdural hematoma on her brain from an earlier head injury

Doctors ordered a month's rest for Argentina's president on Saturday after they found blood on her brain due to a head injury.

President Cristina Fernandez's spokesman said she had suffered a previously undisclosed 'skull trauma' on August 12. No details about this injury were officially released Saturday night.

Spokesman Alfredo Scoccimarro read a statement signed by the president's doctors saying they did a CAT scan of her brain after the August head injury and found nothing wrong, and that afterward she suffered no symptoms.
But he said problems surfaced Saturday after Fernandez, 60, went to a hospital for checks on an irregular heartbeat. Because she was suffering headaches, they looked at her skull again, too, and found a subdural hematoma.

That means bleeding between the brain and the skull. The statement defined it as "chronic" and not 'acute,' which suggests that it has been slowly building.

'The president had a cardiovascular study done in the Fundacion Favaloro and given that she had head pain, they did neurological studies, diagnosing a "chronic subdural collection" (bleeding on the brain), and they ordered her to rest for a month,' said the statement, which was signed by the president's doctors. The statement added that her doctors will keep close watch on how the bleeding evolves using imaging technology.

According to the U.S. National Institutes of Health, the symptoms of chronic subdural collections usually do not heal by themselves and often require surgery that involves drilling small holes in the skull to drain the liquid, relieving pressure and to reduce or prevent brain damage.

Her spokesman did not address during his televised announcement whether Fernandez will try to keep managing the country herself from the presidential residence, or formally take medical leave and hand the government over to Vice President Amado Boudou, who was flying back to Argentina from Brazil Saturday night.

It's a hard time for Fernandez, a tireless campaigner, to disappear from Argentina's political scene.

August 12 was one day after primary elections in which her opponents made significant gains. With the latest doctors' orders, she won't be able to campaign for her allies ahead of key congressional midterm elections on October 27 that will determine whether the ruling Front for Victory party holds onto enough seats to enable her to continue ruling with virtually unchecked power.

In January of 2012, Fernandez had her thyroid glands removed fearing that they were cancerous, but tests later showed no presence of cancerous cells. She also suffers from chronic hypertension, and has periodically had to take several days rest.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2446379/Argentinas-president-ordered-stop-work-blood-brain.html

5 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by wesley80(m): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
So here are some posers if indeed we are witnessing his prophecy being fulfilled, of course I know there's still a lot missing but maybe I've just caught it a bit early!
How could he have predicted some kind of illness that would require surgery for someone that just underwent a successful and admittedly needless surgery 5months later?
How could he have predicted a benigh form of illness that would have Doctors betwixt between surgery and no surgery?
Why Argentina?
Should we dismiss these as mere coincidences, the clever work of a guessing genius or admit there's some higher power at work in this man?

18 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by anthoniosp(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
oyaaa league of insulters one ..... two .... ready.... start..

11 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
@op,seems y'all are actually praying and hoping it'll come to pass jst so that u'll find more reason to worship TBJ..incase u don't know, we're talking abt a person's life here..i hope God proves him wrong angry

18 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by xager(m): 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
beht why always negative prophecies?

12 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Tolexander: 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
“I see death of an Argentina
leader but he/she can be
saved if there is no
operation. He may go into a
comma but will come back to
life later,” warned TB Joshua.
make dem no kuku operate the woman.

1 Like

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by macof(m): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
xager: beht why always negative prophecies?
Tv Joshua na negative man. Prophet of doom like Amos grin

4 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by mecussey(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
macof: Tv Joshua na negative man. Prophet of doom like Amos grin

Why are you guys saying all these? TB joshua had explained that 90% of his prophecies are negative because, they are not what we pray for. He said whatever good thing that has happened to you or will happen to you that it is your right and it's what you have been praying for. He said what is the need of telling John that Emeka will be rich tomorrow? That it is our right to have good things but when the bad that we are not praying for is approaching, God will reveal it through his prophets for the victims to take care. This is a simple explaination and I believe he is their.

127 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2013
Lets face it. TBJ got it right this time.theres no reason to beef the guy.

8 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by wesley80(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
stanley10122: @op,seems y'all are actually praying and hoping it'll come to pass jst so that u'll find more reason to worship TBJ..incase u don't know, we're talking abt a person's life here..i hope God proves him wrong angry

If you'd read the entire post with an open mind I'm sure you would've noticed he also spoke about how to avert the leaders death - avoiding surgery. It's most unfair of you to say I'm praying for her death.

13 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by isover: 7:01am On Oct 08, 2013
God has said it though prophetTB Joshua, NO SURGRRY.

1 Like

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by isover: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2013
NO SURGERY.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2013
Prophecy was made in April 2012, a few months after she had been diagnosed of cancer in December 2011

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-16342685

16 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by wesley80(m): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2013
^ The Prophecy was made in April, about 5 months after she underwent surgery and was CLEARED of having any form of cancer. Try another lie.

18 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by keishik: 10:03am On Oct 13, 2013
Thankfully, unlike Nigeria and Africa that leaders health are always shrouded in secrecy, the Argentines are open about the health of its leaders therefor we are sure to know if a surgery is done or not.

1 Like

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Jayses(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2013
na watin u want make i do huh ?
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by nairaman66(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2013
Enough!
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Sermwell(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2013
Inspite of numeruos controversies sorroundin dis man's prophecies, I still see him as d best amongs d MOG in naija. D assistance he renders 2 d poor is one good point. As 4 his prophecies, it has always been acurate! I'm not a memba of his church but I belive there is sumtin divine about him and his prophecies!..dis is just my opinion o b4 all dis myopic nairalanders begin 2 spew poo!

7 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2013
TERABYTE JOSHUA??

1 Like

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by fuckluv(f): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2013
No be ma mouth dem go hear am lipsrsealed
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2013
PROPHECY! PROPHECY!! PROPHECY!!! Stephen keshi will score the winning goal

1 Like

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by fimber: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2013
I predict that Nigeria will win Ethiopia today. Oya let us watch and see.

2 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2013
please who is T.B joshua.. One of the ETT pastors?
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by victorazy(m): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2013
xager: beht why always negative prophecies?

Who told u is all negetive? Person is telling u what to do to save ur life and ur calling it negetive? Oya receive millions grin na that one u wan hear abi? Ode!
That man is far far better than the man wey born u!

aManFromMars: Prophecy was made in April 2012, a few months after she had been diagnosed of cancer in December 2011

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-16342685

And she is healthy now! Mumu, Aturu

10 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:58am On Oct 13, 2013
the funny thing now is ALL OVER NIGERIA u see free to air dish hanging on all manner of houses..........all just to watch emmanuel TV
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:58am On Oct 13, 2013
recently, i have started taking his prophesy very seriously. and you guys should stop insulting the man.

3 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by adexsimply(m): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2013
cool

3 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Slowvenom(m): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
vain talk evrywhere. Where is ur own?
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by victorazy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: the funny thing now is ALL OVER NIGERIA u see free to air dish hanging on all manner of houses..........all just to watch emmanuel TV

Who no want life?
Will u leave where coronation is taking place but go where they are worshiping deity spirit?

2 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by novexme(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
This really works http:///1aiYpaD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Enenche: Kidnappers Disguise As Bishop, Naval Officer Storm Dunamis Church / Former Sex Worker Receives 13 Flat Estate As Wedding Gift From OPM Church (Pics) / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.