Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,061 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New (2334 Views)

Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart / Refusal To Respect Single-term Agreement Caused Pdp’s Defeat – Gov. Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by joshbam: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
The New Peoples Democratic Party has threatened to make public the document signed by President Goodluck Jonathan, in which he allegedly agreed to serve only one term in office as the President of the country.

The National Publicity Secretary of the PDP faction, Mr. Chukwuemeka Eze, told our correspondent on the telephone in Abuja on Friday, that the agreement would be made public as soon as the President declared his intention to run for a second term.

Jonathan had, during the Presidential Media Chat last Sunday, challenged the New PDP to prove that he agreed to a one-term tenure by publishing the agreement.

Eze said, “When he decides to contest and the party directs accordingly, all the facts relating to his signing any document or making any promise that he would serve one single tenure would then come to the fore.”

Eze said the President would one day realise that he was surrounded by enemies, adding that by that time, it would be too late for the President to correct his mistakes.

He said, “This crisis (in the PDP) is orchestrated by some people in Jonathan’s cabinet and some of his aides. Most of these people apart from being opportunists don’t know what it is to serve the people.

“Instead, their pockets are what matter to them and in order to achieve their selfish agenda, they are ready to do anything to block anybody with sound ideas on how to improve our country.

“Sadly, Mr. President gives them much room to operate and they have succeeded in ruining his plans for the country and succeeded in creating more enemies for Mr. President than friends.

“I don’t want to mention names here but most of the people with President Jonathan are more of his enemies than his friends. He will eventually realise this when it is very late.”

Special Adviser to the President on Political Matters, Mr. Ahmed Gulak however insisted that there was no one-term pact in existence.

According to him, the New PDP may forge a document just to prove a point.

He said, “We have debunked this claim. We challenged them eight months ago and we are still challenging them. Even if it means forging it, let them bring it for us to see.”

SOURCE: www.osundefender.org/?p=125351
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by tomakint: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
'Agreements are made to be broken' this is not the first one to be breached.....Aburi Accord, the oaths Presidents, Governors, Ministers, Commissioners, LG Chairmen all swear to are agreements breached, the 3Rs Gowon promised Biafrans is still an unfulfilled agreement till date, I can go on and on....by the way go ahead and show the world your stupidity oh ye foolish Northern Governors undecided

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by kettykin: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Let them show the world Aburi Accord signed by Gowon too ,

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by malele(m): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
Let them show almagamation document too.
Foolish people

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by WildChild00(m): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
We are still waiting for the document, submit it to my office, first thing on monday morning, back to the topic, why are Atiku and co hidding such a vital document, bring it out and show to the whole world, no time wasting.
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by figment232(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ebe like say they want to forge d document

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by Rhemar(m): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
hw long is this supposed to take them b'cos they've been saying this a long while now

1 Like

Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by Rossikk(m): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
figment232: Ebe like say they want to forge d document

Honestly, that would be a new low, even for them.
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by rolchi(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
Rhemar: hw long is this supposed to take them b'cos they've been saying this a long while now

Exactly...make them show us this document. They should stop playing to the gallery. Show the document now or forget 2015!
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
hurry up and show it o!
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by omowolewa: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
Document?! They no dey forge am?! Or wetin una dey talk self?

More, the darkroom agreement isn't with Nigerians. So whattz the hype over a document which 'my guyz' can easily manufacture?

Is the agreement in Nigerian interest?
Who do they want to present if GEJ is not eligible due to the dark room agreement?
They shouldn't just wake up to tell me heroine is better than cocaine!
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by Wsdm: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
tomakint: 'Agreements are made to be broken' this is not the first one to be breached.....Aburi Accord, the oaths Presidents, Governors, Ministers, Commissioners, LG Chairmen all swear to are agreements breached, the 3Rs Gowon promised Biafrans is still an unfulfilled agreement till date, I can go on and on....by the way go ahead and show the world your stupidity oh ye foolish Northern Governors undecided
Northern governors that include GEJ'S stooge( Jonah Jang), Gabriel Susswam, Shehu Shema, Isah Yuguda, Idris Wada? Are you people so confuse to throw insults on an entire region because of a very INSINCERE LIAR called Jonathan. I am still thinking of the magic he will use for the Northern and Western Nigeria after this HEAVY SHiT he is 'POOING' every now and then on his remaining reputation by 2015.
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by Wsdm: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
figment232: Ebe like say they want to forge d document
May be the one he also said in a foreign land was also forged. They are deceiving you in advance to cover up their lie. Oh goodness, Why do we have liars as leaders? How can you be so gullible to believe that all these governors can lie against just one man of unprecedented cluelessness.
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
I hope they are not planning to present a forged document cos Jona boy will unleash the SSS on th if they so do.
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by greenremote: 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
Sunny_bobo: I hope they are not planning to present a forged document cos Jona boy will unleash the SSS on th if they so do.
SO YOU ARE AWARE YOUR DAFT GEJ USES STATES APPARATUS AGAINST THOSE NOT IN HIS CAMP.THIS UNDERSCORES WHY HIS CAMP IS ALWAYS IN DISARRAY AND SHAMBLES.YOU CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA WITHOUT THE MAJORITY OF VOTES FROM THE NORTH.YOUR PRESIDENT KNOWS THIS VERY WELL.ABUSE THOSE YOU HATE RATHER THAN THE ENTIRE NORTH BECAUSE VOTE WISE,THE ENTIRE VOTES OF SOUTH-SOUTH AND SOUTH-EAST ISN'T UP TO THE 7 NORTH-WESTERN STATES.GET IT OR DIE TRYING. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by dtemidare: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
PLEASE SHOW US LET US SEE, WE ARE TIRED OF ALL THIS PROPAGANDA
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by aljazira: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
[quote author=tomakint]'Agreements are made to be broken' this is not the first one to be breached.....Aburi Accord, the oaths Presidents, Governors, Ministers, Commissioners, LG Chairmen all swear to are agreements breached, the 3Rs Gowon promised Biafrans is still an unfulfilled agreement till date, I can go on and on....by the way go ahead and show the world your stupidity oh ye foolish Northern Governors undecided[/quote[i]]IT IS YOUR FATHER,MOTHER,IN-LAW(IF YOU HAVE ANY)AND THE ENTIRE SOUTHERN GOVERNORS THAT ARE FOOLISH.SLOT MADE OF BROKEN GLASSES[/i]
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
greenremote: SO YOU ARE AWARE YOUR DAFT GEJ USES STATES APPARATUS AGAINST THOSE NOT IN HIS CAMP.THIS UNDERSCORES WHY HIS CAMP IS ALWAYS IN DISARRAY AND SHAMBLES.YOU CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA WITHOUT THE MAJORITY OF VOTES FROM THE NORTH.YOUR PRESIDENT KNOWS THIS VERY WELL.ABUSE THOSE YOU HATE RATHER THAN THE ENTIRE NORTH BECAUSE VOTE WISE,THE ENTIRE VOTES OF SOUTH-SOUTH AND SOUTH-EAST ISN'T UP TO THE 7 NORTH-WESTERN STATES.GET IT OR DIE TRYING. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
So unleashing the SSS on miscreants and renegades who go as far as forging the signature of the president and commander in chief of the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria, the most populous black country in the world is witch hunting to you?
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by rolchi(m): 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wsdm:
May be the one he also said in a foreign land was also forged. They are deceiving you in advance to cover up their lie. Oh goodness, Why do we have liars as leaders? How can you be so gullible to believe that all these governors can lie against just one man of unprecedented cluelessness.

No stress brother. What Nigerians are saying is that the Baraje led nPDP should show us the document now! It is never difficult to produce a written standing agreement by any party when there is a disagreement.

nPDP if you are serious about 2015, show Nigerians the document NOW!
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by farintusa: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
to hell with jonathan,pdp,new pdp and all that exist in-between.stupid idiots that have sent nigeria 50years back.looting,stealing,killing and lies are the words that is known to them.
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
@aljazira, the fact that you can't even quote a post in Nairaland tells a lot about you.

Well, to some people, Boko is haram.
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
while they are at it I hope they also show the world what section of the constitution says you should extract such agreements from a Presidential candidate and why their so called agreement if it exists should supersede the right of every incumbent President to seek re-election for a second time as prescribed by the Nigerian constitution.
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by farintusa: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
Sunny_bobo: So unleashing the SSS on miscreants and renegades who go as far as forging the signature of the president and commander in chief of the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria, the most populous black country in the world is witch hunting to you?
THE PRESIDENT SIGNED THE ZONING AGREEMENT IN 2003 WHICH HE HAPPENS TO BE NUMBER 37,HE LATER SAID THERE WAS NOT ZONING IN PDP.HE SAID IN NOVEMBER,2012(JUST LAST YEAR)THAT NATIONAL CONFERENCE,DIALOGUE OR SNC WAS NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE OF NASS THAT IS IN PLACE?(THE REST IS SUPER STORY),IN OCTOBER 2010 WHEN HE ORCHESTRATES(WITH HIS MEND GUYS)THE BOMBING,THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF WAS QUICK TO SAY IT WAS NOT MEND///////I MEAN THIS SAME MAN SAID TO THE WHOLE WORLD HE WILL NOT CONTEST COME 2015,FOR GOD SAKE,IS THIS THE MAN I SHOULD TRUST TO TAKE NIGERIA TO GREATER HEIGHTS?EVEN IF GEJ DIDN'T SIGNED THE AGREEMENT,WHAT OF THE ONE HE SAID TO THE WORLD IN RWANDA??HABA WE ARE NOT DEAF AND DUMPED.HE IS A STACK LIAR AND DEVIL INCARNATE WHICH IS WHY HIS ADMINISTRATION WILL NEVER GET IT RIGHT.HE SHOULD REPENT AND SIN NO MORE.
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by goodpath: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
farintusa: THE PRESIDENT SIGNED THE ZONING AGREEMENT IN 2003 WHICH HE HAPPENS TO BE NUMBER 37,HE LATER SAID THERE WAS NOT ZONING IN PDP.HE SAID IN NOVEMBER,2012(JUST LAST YEAR)THAT NATIONAL CONFERENCE,DIALOGUE OR SNC WAS NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE OF NASS THAT IS IN PLACE?(THE REST IS SUPER STORY),IN OCTOBER 2010 WHEN HE ORCHESTRATES(WITH HIS MEND GUYS)THE BOMBING,THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF WAS QUICK TO SAY IT WAS NOT MEND///////I MEAN THIS SAME MAN SAID TO THE WHOLE WORLD HE WILL NOT CONTEST COME 2015,FOR GOD SAKE,IS THIS THE MAN I SHOULD TRUST TO TAKE NIGERIA TO GREATER HEIGHTS?EVEN IF GEJ DIDN'T SIGNED THE AGREEMENT,WHAT OF THE ONE HE SAID TO THE WORLD IN RWANDA??HABA WE ARE NOT DEAF AND DUMPED.HE IS A STACK LIAR AND DEVIL INCARNATE WHICH IS WHY HIS ADMINISTRATION WILL NEVER GET IT RIGHT.HE SHOULD REPENT AND SIN NO MORE.
BOTH HIM AND HIS SUPPORTERS KNOWS THIS BUT WILL NOT ADMIT IT.HE WANTS POWER BY FIRE AND FORCE WHICH WILL CONSUME HIM LATER.
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by donphilopus: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
I watched it Live when he (GEJ) said he would only do ONE TERM in Office, maybe when he discovered it was the way for him to steal our money, he decided to Reverse the statement, all I know is that he said so, and we want them to tender the Document to the World.
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by greenremote: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
the truth be told.irrespective of what pro-jonathan say on this forum,the president and his inner circle knows he cannot win election either by truth or crook without the support of the breakaway G7 governors.when people post comments on this page,i laugh because they are ignorant of the fact on ground,the top 4 states(kano,lagos,kaduna and rivers)where high number of votes emerges are outside jonathan's control.he is beginning to understand this hence his option of national dialogue.it is going to be a david-golliat battle for jonathan to rule nigeria after 29th may 2015.
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by greenremote: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
donphilopus: I watched it Live when he (GEJ) said he would only do ONE TERM in Office, maybe when he discovered it was the way for him to steal our money, he decided to Reverse the statement, all I know is that he said so, and we want them to tender the Document to the World.
God bless you and your generation yet unborn,this is the koko.the man called president is compounding nigeria's problems with his manipulations,only God will show us the way
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by halftime: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
despite the fact i don't support the G7 governors because they are the same old thieves,i find it interesting and fulfilling to say that THE FATHER OF ALL LIES IN AFRICA IS GENERAL JONATHAN.you can't rule this way.shifting goal post in your favor.
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by harttrick: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
jonathan start parking your otuoke rags to leave as ibb and obj left unplanned.
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by donphilopus: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
greenremote: God bless you and your generation yet unborn,this is the koko.the man called president is compounding nigeria's problems with his manipulations,only God will show us the way
no other person can show us the way except God, a LIAR can never rule us again
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by ibsmooth: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
JONALISM,BYE BYE.WISHING YOU AN ACCIDENT FREE JOURNEY...............................THIS WILL BE OUR MESSAGE TO YOU ON MAY 29TH,2015.
Re: We’ll Show The World The ‘one-term Agreement’ Document Signed By Jonathan – New by rolchi(m): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
greenremote: the truth be told.irrespective of what pro-jonathan say on this forum,the president and his inner circle knows he cannot win election either by truth or crook without the support of the breakaway G7 governors.when people post comments on this page,i laugh because they are ignorant of the fact on ground,the top 4 states(kano,lagos,kaduna and rivers)where high number of votes emerges are outside jonathan's control.he is beginning to understand this hence his option of national dialogue.it is going to be a david-golliat battle for jonathan to rule nigeria after 29th may 2015.

How are you sure of this? "Elections" is a "science". Ask the former ACN! Let's meet again to talk about this in "2015".

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Buhari Will Win This Election (majority Votes & 25% In 2/3 Of The 36states) / Ihedioha Allegedly Pays Secret Visit To Okorocha; Pleads For Soft Landing (pic) / A Throwback Picture Of Gov. Elect, Ambode As A Class Captain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.