Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Ego Did Not Date Lagbaja - Her Husband Tells It All In New Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ego Did Not Date Lagbaja - Her Husband Tells It All In New Interview (3582 Views)

Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview / No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja / University Girls Make N150k Per Week In My Club – Strip Club Boss Tells It All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ego Did Not Date Lagbaja - Her Husband Tells It All In New Interview by Flirtyfemi: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
For those of you that believed that Lagbaja actually dated Ego, his former chief back up singer, well, it's high time you knew the truth! Lagbaja and Ego never dated, they were only and are still best of friends...

In a recent interview, Niyi Ogbaro cleared the air on the issue saying " We were just making fun of them and laughing about the rumours. Lagbaja and I joked about it all the time. I met a woman who even swore that she attended the wedding between my wife and Lagbaja. It was ridiculous!"

And then the young couple further had this to say:

How did you meet and what was the attraction?

Ego: I met him through a friend of mine who is his younger brother. We were very close, he introduced me to him and I liked him. I had been seeing him but we actually started talking at a friend’s party. He was in school then and the relationship was more or less platonic. We drifted apart but met again, started dating for five years before getting married.

Niyi: We just clicked the moment we met. I was in school, far away from where she was. There were no cell phone and we could not keep in touch. When we met again, I started wooing her afresh and she did not give me any difficulty because I was too much for her to resist. When I married her, all my friends were saying how lucky! They said she would be singing for me in the house but she has not. She is hoarding her voice and waiting for me to bribe her first.

What is the most romantic gesture you have ever shown towards each other?

Ego: When we got engaged, he bought me the biggest birthday card I have ever seen in my life. He also organised a surprise party for me and invited friends I had not seen in years.

Niyi: When she was on tour in Cyprus, she called me in the middle of the night, just to hear my voice.

Do you have pet names for each other?

Ego: No. I call him by his name. But on my phone, I save his name as ‘Bobo mi’

Niyi: I call her ‘Smallie mi’

What is the most annoying thing you have ever done to each other?

Ego: What most men do. They don’t take extra steps to arrange their shoes and put their stockings inside the laundry basket. They just throw their stuff all over the place.

Niyi: It is annoying when she takes the remote control from me, or tells me to drive the car when I am very tired.

When you fight, who apologises first?

Ego: We don’t fight. I can count how many times we have quarrelled in the past 15 years.

Niyi: A woman is never really wrong. The man is still the one who would apologise at the end of the day.

How do you resolve issues?

Ego: We have different ways of dealing with issues. But we always talk and play with each other even though we may be fighting.

Are you still planning to have two children?

Ego: Yes. I want to have twins at once, as my first children. That way, I don’t have to bother with more children.

Niyi: If she wants double twins, I am all for it.
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/i-met-woman-who-even-swore-that-she.html

Re: Ego Did Not Date Lagbaja - Her Husband Tells It All In New Interview by homesteady(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
# singing Lagbaja nothing for you grin
Re: Ego Did Not Date Lagbaja - Her Husband Tells It All In New Interview by HezronLorraine(m): 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
^^
I think they did have a thing for each other,but the mask ehn.I think.

Singing:Did I ever say I'll love you forever,did I,did I,even if I ever said I love you forever,I must have been out of my mindgrin
Re: Ego Did Not Date Lagbaja - Her Husband Tells It All In New Interview by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: ^^
I think they did have a thing for each other,but the mask ehn.I think.

Singing:Did I ever say I'll love you forever,did I,did I,even if I ever said I love you forever,I must have been out of my mindgrin
u have sharp brain
Re: Ego Did Not Date Lagbaja - Her Husband Tells It All In New Interview by kehinde1588(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2013
Who knows may be the guy self na lagbaja

1 Like

Re: Ego Did Not Date Lagbaja - Her Husband Tells It All In New Interview by AbiolaMM(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2013
How can a man & a woman, full-blown, be best friends and even work together without having at some point in time or the other make efforts to go beyond just being friends? Oga Lagb no be Eunuch naa...
Its an hardly-earned possibility.

(1) (Reply)

Romantic! Sexy Actress, Anita Joseph Sat On It, Exposes Her Endwoment / Omg!! Brazilian Fitness Model Does 1,000 Sqauts Per Day. .wow!! See Her Butts!!! / I Swear Down, Men Like This No Longer Exist...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.