Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. (52628 Views)

Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) / GTB Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by SIRNIMS(m): 11:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
Aig, nneka, bolaji and all the evil so called warriors are aware
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
ariseandshine:

Yes oooooo

Survival of the fittest.

I just feel so sorry for our women, they have been turned to sex tools. I wish they could honourably go back to the Kitchen and taking care of the kids.

You had a decent point on display until you got to the emboldened parts.

Ladies are of diverging character and trait, u wouldnt expect all to be loose cannons like those that go around spreading their legs for their bosses.

Its all about principles, getting imbued in acts that are of moral standard - though most ladies dont exhume it, there are still few out there who's got it in their lockers.

I know of a lady who was manning the position of a supervisor in a notable bank, she tendered her resignation letter after been sexually harrassed by the branch manager, thats a lady who knows her worth and who's got laid out principles she's traversing on.

And i'd tell you, most of the ladies bankers that fall off the pack to spread their legs for their bosses has at a point in their lives craved for such chance. They wish to seize it and capitalize on the man's vulnerability, thereby, enhancing their reputation/position in the bank - they're ladies of easy virtues who are better off as opportunists.

So your going back to the kitchen theory from my assertion is flawed and isn't the way forward.

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 07, 2013
embarassed
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 07, 2013
ariseandshine:

Correction: Some guys.

But seriously, would u risk ur family for a job that involves randy demands from randy execs and clients?
I think that question is irrelevant

Would anyone want to be se.xually harrassed?
Your guess is as good as mine

I think the correct question should be why do men make everything in life all about sezx and their own satisfaction?
Why won't you people just let women be?
If you make advances and she says no,why not let it go?
Must you risk the ruination of her life and marriage just for your own sezual satisfaction?
Selfsih much?

If she stays home:war
If she goes out there:war

What is wrong with you people? undecided

I went for a movie audition recently and the men there were very proud and fulfilled in telling me that there's no way for an attractive lady to make it in this present day nigeria unless she's ready to compromise
I.E sleep her way to the top.so I'd better think well before I decide if I want to succeed or not.
Same thing happened one time I was busy with a project in my PPA LGA.no guy wanted to help unless I'd lay down for him.something I was doing for the community with ny sweat and skills.yet no one can offer to help unless I was willing to part with some arss.
How many men will a woman sleep with?
Who turns around to start sceaming 'W*hore' ?isn't the men?
Do you people even have any atom of conscience? I guess not.
Always thinking with ur dycks.

8 Likes

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by dozai: 12:07am On Oct 07, 2013
Boss13: Why is Segun fafore lying? Despite the fact that he is a good friend of mine, his public statement is nothing but a dirty lie.

Let me break it down. What I say is the truth. Access bank came up with a deposit strategy 3 years ago called OPERATION JUST CAUSE (OJC). The strategy initially was to grow it's retail customer base. Each staff was asked to go open 450 accounts. Those who met their target on or before December 31st 2011 were given N100,000. Those who did not meet their target were persuaded to go meet their target. It was also a pre-requisite for those who were due for promotion.

Next year 2012, after the acquisition of Intercontinental bank, Access bank was having liquidity problems are was borrowing at the inter-bank market (the same market, oceanic bank was penalize for). Hence, a deposit drive strategy was marked out. Each Group Head for all the department were given a deposit target and if they don't meet the target, they would be sacked (trust Aigboje his threat always come to past). These group heads decided to share the money down to their staff members on a grade level. Some other group heads with marketing skills decided to go get the money themselves.

Bolaji Agbede (Group head of Human resources) decided to exploit job seekers knowing that many are desperate to leave the unemployed market. She used the same approach in 2011 to meet her 450 OJC target. Now she decided to adopt the same approach by using applicants to meet her deposit target. It is inhumane to put people who are even your staff under undue pressure talk more of job applicants who are not yet your staff.

I know Segun fafore is a nairalander and I want him to deny this story. I understand he is doing his job by protecting the bank's public image but what I just explained is the truth. Bolaji Agbede is the huge reason there is poor staff welfare in Access bank. She needs to leave because she has built an empire in the bank. There are so many atrocities that this same woman has caused. From non/little remittance of tax liabilities of staff income tax to tax authorities to no medical/health insurance of staff. She is a sadist, little wonder she is not married.
You have hit d mace on d head

1 Like

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by deenee: 12:16am On Oct 07, 2013
I am a product of one of the banks, presently in private equity and I am grateful that I passed through the rigorous training then. Tutu Sholeye, no doubt is one of the best in her field.

Apparently, people don't read books anymore because if we do then we will know that the obituary exercise was adapted from Steve Covey's highly seminal book.

Graduates want to earn a six figure sum. Yet, they are not ready to pay the price. If you can't stand the heat in the banking industry, go and set up your own business and be an entrepreneur.

The original founders of these institutions paid with their sweat and blood to lay the foundation for what a lot of people benefit from today. Some even sacrificed their lives (RIP Uncle T). For those saying "this can only happen in Nigeria". Please I will suggest that you enroll for an internship program with any of the big investment banks abroad and see how their interns also pass through rigorous training. Recently, 21-year-old intern Moritz Erhardt died while nearing the end of a internship at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Rumor has it that the chap worked 18 hours per day, non stop week on week till he collapsed.

I don't think that the 1million in one week drive is a totally bad idea. At least you are not compelled to complete the task and if you are not comfortable with it, one can always consider the option of walking away from the offer.

Mediocrity has become the order of the day. Yet we want to have all the good things life has to offer. When the bitter truth is this. There is no free lunch anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by nairamaverick(m): 12:20am On Oct 07, 2013
the banks are only taking advantage of the job insecurity in the country which is wrong..but wit al dis said pple wil still show up next time there is a recruitment....
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by kshowhanif: 12:26am On Oct 07, 2013
ariseandshine: Paying N1 million to become a professional Ashaw.o?

To the Lady Bankers:

Sorry, I'm an insider.
may fellow brothers & sisters, here is my advice. Please check your pocket right now, any amount of money you find, use it to acquire skill, or get a good business plan that will enable you be your own boss. Seeking for blue or green colar job now is heartbreaking & waste of time, i told my brother before he got a job with this 18century bank call mainstreet. He is working in abuja, & his wife is in kano. He is been paid #57'000, and he is working as contract staff which can be fired @ anytime. If he start complaining, i told him, come let me employ you.
here is my little testimony, i was 17 when i lost my dad. I just graduated from secondary school. I was so naive & never knew the true meaning of life, because despite they fact that my dad was sick for 5years before he died, he takes care of all our need. Imidiately after his death, i started realising that things will never be the way the were. I decided to learn something that will help me get money to finance my education in the nearest future, luckily that turn out to be the best decision i made. To cut long story short, i learn interior decorating, specifically curtain designs & window blind. I spent 3 years to acquire the skill, i even have to drop out of school to fully concentrate, though it was a hard decision which i have to make. Is either skul or food, which obiviously the former wont work without the later. As i am saying now, i am a level 300 civil engineering student. Am having my shop(some pple call it company, but i call it shop) with goods worth millions. I have 8 trusted people working for me, while i school with rest of mind in an airconditioned room chai!! Thank Allahu (swa). Brothers & sisters, please dont depend on any institution for work, strategise ways & God will help you. Remember, i started with only with my heart, soul & my able God, see where i am today . Alhamdulilah (meaning glory be to almighty God), i pray my able God provide more for me & you that read this.

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by kshowhanif: 12:30am On Oct 07, 2013
ariseandshine: Paying N1 million to become a professional Ashaw.o?

To the Lady Bankers:

Sorry, I'm an insider.
may fellow brothers & sisters, here is my advice. Please check your pocket right now, any amount of money you find, use it to acquire skill, or get a good business plan that will enable you be your own boss. Seeking for blue or green colar job now is heartbreaking & waste of time, i told my brother before he got a job with this 18century bank call mainstreet. He is working in abuja, & his wife is in kano. He is been paid #57'000, and he is working as contract staff which can be fired @ anytime. If he start complaining, i told him, come let me employ you.
here is my little testimony, i was 17 when i lost my dad. I just graduated from secondary school. I was so naive & never knew the true meaning of life, because despite they fact that my dad was sick for 5years before he died, he takes care of all our need. Imidiately after his death, i started realising that things will never be the way the were. I decided to learn something that will help me get money to finance my education in the nearest future, luckily that turn out to be the best decision i made. To cut long story short, i learn interior decorating, specifically curtain designs & window blind. I spent 3 years to acquire the skill, i even have to drop out of school to fully concentrate, though it was a hard decision which i have to make. Is either skul or food, which obiviously the former wont work without the later. As i am saying now, i am a level 300 civil engineering student. Am having my shop(some pple call it company, but i call it shop) with goods worth millions. I have 8 trusted people working for me, while i school with rest of mind in an airconditioned room chai!! Thank Allahu (swa). Brothers & sisters, please dont depend on any institution for work, strategise ways & God will help you. Remember, i started with only with my heart, soul & my able God, see where i am today . Alhamdulilah (meaning glory be to almighty God), i pray my able God provide more for me & you that read this.
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by nairamaverick(m): 12:30am On Oct 07, 2013
lorretta u: I think that question is irrelevant

Would anyone want to be se.xually harrassed?
Your guess is as good as mine

I think the correct question should be why do men make everything in life all about sezx and their own satisfaction?
Why won't you people just let women be?
If you make advances and she says no,why not let it go?
Must you risk the ruination of her life and marriage just for your own sezual satisfaction?
Selfsih much?

If she stays home:war
If she goes out there:war

What is wrong with you people? undecided

I went for a movie audition recently and the men there were very proud and fulfilled in telling me that there's no way for an attractive lady to make it in this present day nigeria unless she's ready to compromise
I.E sleep her way to the top.so I'd better think well before I decide if I want to succeed or not.
Same thing happened one time I was busy with a project in my PPA LGA.no guy wanted to help unless I'd lay down for him.something I was doing for the community with ny sweat and skills.yet no one can offer to help unless I was willing to part with some arss.
How many men will a woman sleep with?
Who turns around to start sceaming 'W*hore' ?isn't the men?
Do you people even have any atom of conscience? I guess not.
Always thinking with ur dycks.
i agree wit al u have said and to be frank its really painful even for me as a guy...the world today has lost its moral value but then i have seen and heard of cases of women seducing men to meet their demands....dont throw the whole blame on us and moreso ladies can turn down sexual advances made by men.
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by michaelfreesoul(m): 12:41am On Oct 07, 2013
A friend of mine got the N1m and still didn't get the job. She was denied the job even after getting the N1m. This isn't hear-say. I contributed 15,000 to the total sum. And NLC will say they are fighting to protect Nigerian workers but will only go on strike or make any move when fuel price increases. NLC has become a fuel price monitor

6 Likes

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by Asemo11(m): 12:56am On Oct 07, 2013
[quote
author=lorretta u]And if you've such a wife who only cooks and cleans
you won't look down on her cos of her dependence on you?

Men want a woman who helps financially in the home but when they meet
such a woman in the labor industry,all they can think about is how to
manipulate and lay her.
Take advantage and use her. undecided

Can you people ever be pleased?[/quote] ok one of the female bankers

1 Like

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by trolling(m): 12:59am On Oct 07, 2013
wasak:

aunty not all men want their wives to work. I prefer my wife depends on me than her depending on another man's desire in order to be independent.
u right,one way or the other she still depends on a man, that's what feminism does to our woman
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by born2boink(m): 1:39am On Oct 07, 2013
Life don finish, waiting for Jesus truly....

All our girls hole have been ported because of bank Job, thunders fire all bank recruitment managers and all banks management.
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by rusher14: 2:46am On Oct 07, 2013
deenee: I am a product of one of the banks, presently in private equity and I am grateful that I passed through the rigorous training then. Tutu Sholeye, no doubt is one of the best in her field.

Apparently, people don't read books anymore because if we do then we will know that the obituary exercise was adapted from Steve Covey's highly seminal book.

Graduates want to earn a six figure sum. Yet, they are not ready to pay the price. If you can't stand the heat in the banking industry, go and set up your own business and be an entrepreneur.

The original founders of these institutions paid with their sweat and blood to lay the foundation for what a lot of people benefit from today. Some even sacrificed their lives (RIP Uncle T). For those saying "this can only happen in Nigeria". Please I will suggest that you enroll for an internship program with any of the big investment banks abroad and see how their interns also pass through rigorous training. Recently, 21-year-old intern Moritz Erhardt died while nearing the end of a internship at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Rumor has it that the chap worked 18 hours per day, non stop week on week till he collapsed.

I don't think that the 1million in one week drive is a totally bad idea. At least you are not compelled to complete the task and if you are not comfortable with it, one can always consider the option of walking away from the offer.

Mediocrity has become the order of the day. Yet we want to have all the good things life has to offer. When the bitter truth is this. There is no free lunch anywhere.
No qualms with setting targets for your employees.
But asking people who are not yet in your employ to bring in deposits from which they make no commission is outright bullying and a reflection of how shady these organizations really are.
Understandably, the nature of the beast that is banking, requires astute and tenacious qualities to make it to the very top but this must be tempered with reality.
There are better ways of recruiting the best and banks should learn to be more creative in the drive to boost deposits without subscribing to Machiavellian tactics.
Admittedly foreign investment banks such as Meryll Lynch, are also guilty of similar inhumane practices (though not with the unemployed applicants), this does not detract from the fact that it is unrealistic and ultimately unsustainable.
A worker who has had to sell his/her soul to the devil to work for you can only be as loyal as his/her options and would rightly stick it to you when the opportunity arises.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by 76Naira(m): 3:38am On Oct 07, 2013
Why would I be surprised about the ills of the Nigerian banks? Its been going on for a pretty long time.
I worked for of of the top 3 banks for 7 months and made up my mind to quite even before I got my current job. It was a great decision to leave as I currently earn maybe 6 times more, enjoy my work life better and have way more peace than I ever experienced in the banking industry.
I would say I am glad I went through it so I could stop my wife from making the same mistake.
If you never worked in the banks, you have no idea. If you did but didn't experience the hell, you are one lucky chap!

1 Like

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by GentleMimi: 4:09am On Oct 07, 2013
ariseandshine:

Yes oooooo

Survival of the fittest.

I just feel so sorry for our women, they have been turned to sex tools. I wish they could honourably go back to the Kitchen and taking care of the kids.
I weak for u,male chauvinist! Pls marry a house maid(dats if u hv'nt) and leave d rest of d women folk to live their lives as they please.In dis present age,i still see statements like this? Wif this harsh economy,i'm thinking the brains of our men folk shld hv sharpened enough.But no!,African man mentality. Its ur type of person dat tells his wife to resign frm her job to sit at home wif d children.wat of instances where d man passes on(God forbid) wat happens to d lives and destiny of d wife nd children?
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by lorenzos1: 4:28am On Oct 07, 2013
I passed through the Tutu class about 4yrs ago though I left the bank immediatly after I finished training school.
The whole obituary and epitaph idea is nott haas bad as the writer paints it,it was just a class exercise not a critical part of GTBs recruitment criteria. It was supposed to take you into a moment of sober reflections on how you want to be remembered when you are no longer around..Remeber you won't be there to actually write your own obituary so what would people write about you wwhen you are gone. It was meant tto charge us on how we should live our lives.
Some people didntt write it and tthough she wasn't happy with their disobedience at the end of the class she praised them for standing their ground. It was a rigourous training that breaks you down and remoulds you into a better individual

1 Like

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by kabba7(m): 4:41am On Oct 07, 2013
Those ladies are just being used as bush alllowamce before emplotment ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ to quemch thirst thereafter many don't mind anyway as the can can be seen in hotels ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ guest houses even at daytime as 'TAKEAWAYS' for slaughthering, they love enjoy being bankers its hip
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by olumide81(m): 4:56am On Oct 07, 2013
eluquenson: Purely unorthodox & barbaric style of recruitment, its so bad. NLC should sue those banks.

they are not regulated by NLC their regualtor is called NECA
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by steveec122(m): 4:57am On Oct 07, 2013
GeneralShepherd: In a country where there is no law impunity will always reign supreme
Pls do not show your ignorance. That someone slept over his rights and do not challenge such exploitation in Court( especially industrial court) does not mean there is no law in Nigeria. Our Law graduates and practising lawyer are the one to complain not you. People have been winning cases against corporate bodies with due compensation. Nigeria got Laws!
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 07, 2013
GentleMimi:
I weak for u,male chauvinist! Pls marry a house maid(dats if u hv'nt) and leave d rest of d women folk to live their lives as they please.In dis present age,i still see statements like this? Wif this harsh economy,i'm thinking the brains of our men folk shld hv sharpened enough.But no!,African man mentality. Its ur type of person dat tells his wife to resign frm her job to sit at home wif d children.wat of instances where d man passes on(God forbid) wat happens to d lives and destiny of d wife nd children?

At least bankers have come on this thread to testify that banking is not the kind of work a woman should do. Keep living in denial. The backbone of any nation is MOTHERHOOD.

Even your CIVILIZED nations are beginning to realise this and are cutting the working hours of their women so they can have more time for the kids and family.

But you African woman with your follow follow mentality don't want to learn.

You want to be like your ancestor EVE. You don't want to stay with your husband. You want to be working at odd hours.

Well the Serpent is out there waiting for you.

6 Likes

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by rman: 5:35am On Oct 07, 2013
deenee: I am a product of one of the banks, presently in private equity and I am grateful that I passed through the rigorous training then. Tutu Sholeye, no doubt is one of the best in her field.

What you are suggesting is people should give up living life to fullest because of work.

There is what is called work life balance and the intern that loses his/her life to please an organization is a fool.

Is banking the only industry where people work hard? I believe in working hard and also playing hard. I can give numerous examples of indutries where people work harder than banking and have found a way to make sure staffs have time for family and fun.

Unfortunately, very few of these banker do intellectually stimulating stuffs. A lot of my brilliant friends that studied engineering that got into banking did not like it. It is not due to lack of competency or meeting tragets, in fact they are star performers but theY still feel something is missing.

We can all talk about sucessful people that have worked hard, but how many are truly succesfull when the overall prameter of LIFE is used.

One of the reason I loved Richard Branson is becasue he is one of the only few people that built empires and had fun while doing it.

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by imperiouxx(m): 5:41am On Oct 07, 2013
Decryptor: I broke up with my my ex the very day she got a bank job.

Chei! That girl don suffer. So, you used and dumped her so that bank too will continue using her for dump?! angry Na life be this?

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by willibounce: 6:20am On Oct 07, 2013

In ur mind, u have made sense

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by Billygee2u: 6:26am On Oct 07, 2013
xarxes: Really sad.Only in Naija.

Nigerian banks are group of oppressors and fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by Evergreen4(m): 6:55am On Oct 07, 2013
These people re wicked, I have a friend who got a job with Access Bank and he was asked to raise 1million naira within two weeks before he will get d job. What a traumatic experience for job seekers
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by Ninapha(f): 6:57am On Oct 07, 2013
ariseandshine:

Not all men my Sister. But which is more important Job vs Marriage and Family.

Everywoman is free to work. But no woman should be a banker. Not in Nigeria.
u are being myopic, believe me. There is no profession dat u dont see these things. Its about the person u are, some women hv been able to hv a successful career in the banking sector with their motherly dignity intact. Who are the saints? Teachers, nurses, laywer, doctors? Or who? I hate what some management of banks do yet i am at liberty to give in or boothout.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by Ninapha(f): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2013
Na wah
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by GentleMimi: 7:24am On Oct 07, 2013
ariseandshine:

At least bankers have come on this thread to testify that banking is not the kind of work a woman should do. Keep living in denial. The backbone of any nation is MOTHERHOOD.

Even your CIVILIZED nations are beginning to realise this and are cutting the working hours of their women so they can have more time for the kids and family.

But you African woman with your follow follow mentality don't want to learn.

You want to be like your ancestor EVE. You don't want to stay with your husband. You want to be working at odd hours.

Well the Serpent is out there waiting for you.

Oh puhlease! Spare me!!! In as much as i'm not a banker,i happen to hv three of my sisters as bankers(diff banks). Two out of d three are married wif kids and they are doing well wif their jobs and family. They both stay in d east so d stress is not like dat of lagos.I think d woman has a right to make her decision.If d job has a negative effect on her family ,then she shld be advised to find an alternative.There is no follow follow in dis matter.In our family,we were brought up not to depend on anyone in totality...hv a lil dignity. Truth be told,most men wld not disrespect a woman who supplements her husband's income,compared to one who is alwys asking for money,even money to buy ur pad! After some time,it wears d man down...and then disrespect creeps in. I earn my money and i always advice other women to do so.wat happens when d man is not available? Hian!. And ur comment abt a woman going back to the kitchen,,really,how low can u go? Guy wake up,things hv changed ooo

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by mfm04622: 7:41am On Oct 07, 2013
locust01: I was once an insider they are just laminating our ladies holes.
Which bank? When? Am presently an insider and nothing of the sort is happening in the INDUSTRY
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by Williamso(m): 7:47am On Oct 07, 2013
plumbcare: for real? only in Nigeria will this unethical act happen.

Guess you're too pessimistic and narrow-minded about your country to realise it happens almost everywhere in the world angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / This Is The Best Way To Answer When An Interviewer Says ‘tell Me About Yourself’ / N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.