Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs (2953 Views)

Actress Dayo Amusa And Mide Martins Fighting Over Yomi Fash Lanso [PICS] / How Some Students Almost Mobbed Popular Actor, Yomi Fash-lanso, For Refusing To / Yomi Fash Lanso, Mide Martins And Afeez Abiodun Bag Multi-million Naira Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by Flirtyfemi: 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
Yoruba actor, YomiFash Lanso, was nearly mobbed by his fans at D’Rovans Hotel in Ibadan area on Thursday afternoon.
Eye witness accounts had it that Fash-Lanso, in company with one of his colleagues at a fashion school in the area, was sighted by few students of the school and asked him and his colleague for autographs, but he bluntly refused their requests despite all pleas.
According to witnesses, his colleague complied while Fash-Lanso did not, prompting the school’s proprietor to appeal to him to give the students his autograph.

To the students’, proprietor’s and passers-bye’s amazement, the actor declined to sign any autograph, saying he would not give his autograph.
Within the twinkle of an eye, amazement turned into fury as the fans nearly mobbed him, calling him names.
One of the witnesses said that the actor’s reaction did not surprise him as he had heard from many that the actor was an arrogant person.
“I have always heard that YomiFash-Lanso is arrogant but I did not believe it until now. I used to like him, but with that display he showed, he’s really a ...”
Another quipped that; “I don’t understand why people would want an autograph from him. The guy is too full of himself and it’s not as if he acts that well. We have seen the likes of Oga Bello, Ogogo, Yinka Quadri and Funsho Adeolu come personally down to greet us and sign autographs for us here. It is a shame that an actor would display this kind of pride and arrogance to his fans. Doesn’t he know that without his fans, he is nothing?”
It took the intervention of the school proprietor, the actor’s colleague and some other people in the vicinity to prevail upon the fans who had made up their minds to deal with him.http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/how-some-students-almost-mobbed-and.html

Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by Kingslaw(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
I never hear that name before.!
Is he a vilage actor?
Can the autograph be used at the nigerian Atm?
If no why do they want it?
Somebody pls educate somebody.

1 Like

Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by homesteady(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
gringringrin
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by prettyaura: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
i saw him and his colleague funsho adeolu at jojeins hotel in akure...funsho was friendly n he took pictures wit fans bt yomi fash didnt even draw a smile on his face so pple didnt bother askin him for a pix...nawa oooo
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by mzwealth(f): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
pretty_aura: i saw him and his colleague funsho adeolu at jojeins hotel in akure...funsho was friendly n he took pictures wit fans bt yomi fash didnt even draw a smile on his face so pple didnt bother askin him for a pix...nawa oooo
wetin he com do for akr?n I klie his swags o bt dis arrogance sha
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by HezronLorraine(m): 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
Na so him fine reach.who even knows him.
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by Hostermipo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
He's full of himself,no wonder he's a fool
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by Airforce1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
Some people just like wahala sha..

If person no wan sign your autograph, why not lock up and move on?

Oga o

1 Like

Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
Airforce1: Some people just like wahala sha..

If person no wan sign your autograph, why not lock up and move on?

Oga o
i wonder o baby
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by Airforce1(m): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
5points:
i wonder o baby

I'm not gayy, don't call me baby.
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
Airforce1:

u once told us homesteady was ur partner and we asked to verify yet u confirmed it; maybe u were drunk then sha.
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by fyneguy: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
^^^ funny guys
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
fyneguy: ^^^ funny guys
funny guys rhymes with fyneguy, hey xup! U really fine?
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by homesteady(m): 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
Trouble dey sleep, yanga dey come wake am up! #he that has ears, let him hear what Homesteady is saying!
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
So far I dont quote you
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by homesteady(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
homesteady: Trouble dey sleep, yanga dey come wake am up! #he that has ears, let him hear what Homesteady is saying!
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by AbuMikey(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
gringringringrin
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
They follow eachother like lost ....., hmm, its serious
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by homesteady(m): 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
All my enemies shall die by fire AMEN! grin
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by AbuMikey(m): 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
Jealousy go kill people! grin

Ogbeni,go search for you friends,I've got mine,go get yours angry

**Spit on Your Head**
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 07, 2013
I no kuku call name. Guilty conscience
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 07, 2013
May monkeys rapppe my enemiess
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by homesteady(m): 12:17am On Oct 07, 2013
Caribbean gringringrin
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by AbuMikey(m): 12:24am On Oct 07, 2013
Trinidad and Tobago cheesycheesy
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 07, 2013
Kingslaw: I never hear that name before.!
Is he a vilage actor?
Can the autograph be used at the nigerian Atm?
If no why do they want it?
Somebody pls educate somebody.
i just wonder o.

local breed too dey form cheesy
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 07, 2013
Airforce1:

grin lobatan grin
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 07, 2013
Sickos
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by Airforce1(m): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2013
kulyie: grin lobatan grin

I think I gats remove my pictures up there cuz dis homosexuals don too dey harass me here...

No joke.. angry
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 07, 2013
Airforce1:

I think I gats remove my pictures up there cuz dis homosexuals don too dey harass me here...

No joke.. angry
u arent cute dude and dont flatter urself.
Was only joking, wasnt harrassing u!
Even if i harrasd u, what can i do? I cant r@pped u. Am mind u, im no gay.
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by Airforce1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
5points:
u arent cute dude and dont flatter urself.
Was only joking, wasnt harrassing u!
Even if i harrasd u, what can i do? I cant r@pped u. Am mind u, im no gay.

You not gaayy yet u keep following me everywhere I go , talking of how u gonn raaape me bah?

Hell fire awaits homosexuals. angry
Re: How Some Students Almost Mobbed Yomi Fash-lanso For Refusing To Sign Autographs by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
Airforce1:

You not gaayy yet u keep following me everywhere I go , talking of how u gonn raaape me bah?

Hell fire awaits homosexuals. angry
amen!
Btw, u sound cold, hope all is well? Have u eaten? We care, takia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! / Check Out Rita Dominic’s Stunning New Photos / My Top Beautiful Female Actresses. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.