Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? (4034 Views)

The Challenges Of Marriage And The Role Of Women In Marriage / Are You 18yrs And Above? Ready For Marriage And True Love / Ladies Wanted Urgently For Marriage And Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Shagari2(m): 1:32am On Jun 07, 2006
Food for thot, Would this ever happen, would Mr lonely Nairalander ever meet Miss lonely Nairalander ( or Mr & Mr or Ms & Ms) would they ever click, would they ever develop a mills and boom style whirlwind cyberspace romance, would they ever hook up in the physical, steady, would their ying and yang still be in tune, would they end up walking the aisle, would all Nairalanders be invited, would we do the shuffle, would we hear the pitty patter of tiny Nairalander feet, would we get to call it crazy names like, er , Seun.
Would this ever happen, would it, would it, would it ?, yawn.
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by jgirl3: 1:48am On Jun 07, 2006
If that happens, it will be great but nothing is impossible sha
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by desiree(f): 1:49am On Jun 07, 2006
Possibly…I sense something blooming between big shishi and Eve,  it could be love grin grin the rest of the question will go unanswered for now ONLY TIME WILL TELL smiley
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by DaHitler(m): 1:50am On Jun 07, 2006
This is the most disgusting thread ever. Pregnancy is disgusting. Ewwww. lipsrsealed
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by desiree(f): 1:52am On Jun 07, 2006
@Afeni
This had better be a joke!!!!
You have a peculiar way of thinking, how on earth could pregnancy be disgusting undecided undecided
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by DaHitler(m): 1:53am On Jun 07, 2006
It just is. I won't go into detail or I would have yucky thoughts stuck in my head. It just is. Trust me, precious. cool
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by jgirl3: 1:56am On Jun 07, 2006
afeni, you wanna have children right? Then you will have to face your fear about pregnancy soon
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by DaHitler(m): 2:06am On Jun 07, 2006
I don't want children. As far as I am concerned, there are already too many people in the world. I will not be a part of the problem.
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by jgirl3: 2:08am On Jun 07, 2006
God said go and multiply - that is the first commandment in the bible from God to man
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by DaHitler(m): 2:11am On Jun 07, 2006
I don't care what God said. I don't believe in your precious God/Gods. I don't worship any Gods.

I say people should stop being so goddamn selfish and leave some space for animals to live. It is not right to take up all the space by reproducing. Aren't there enough people already?
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by jgirl3: 2:12am On Jun 07, 2006
dang! you did not have to get vicious
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by DaHitler(m): 2:14am On Jun 07, 2006
j-girl, sorry. I just get pissed when people make reference to God, as if that is supposed to hold sway over the opinions of everyone. cheesy
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by jgirl3: 2:17am On Jun 07, 2006
it's cool though but that's how i think - i respect your own views
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by diddy4(m): 2:29am On Jun 07, 2006
it can happen or cant happen, lets just wait and see but this thread is , undecided undecided
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Scorpio(f): 5:28am On Jun 07, 2006
Afeni:

Pregnancy is disgusting. Ewwww. lipsrsealed
i worry about you sometimes sha
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by eveseh(f): 5:31am On Jun 07, 2006
myabe one day who know's?
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by chinani(f): 5:34am On Jun 07, 2006
Leave it up to Afeni to hijack the topic. *rolls eyes* Can we stop talking about wanting children & pregnancy - start your own thread! - or should I call Seun to babysit? (Sorry o! Was that rude? I had no idea. wink)

@Topic
Yes it could happen. It's very possible. And how fabulous if one person wooed the other! I hope I'm at the wedding. cheesy
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by DaHitler(m): 5:40am On Jun 07, 2006
Chinani, I didn't hijack the thread. I merely zoomed in on a particular aspect of it. As far as I am concerned, that is playing by the rules. cheesy
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by LiquidMind(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2006
@Shagari

Would you like to date Miss N=L 2006 ??
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by jgirl3: 7:24am On Jun 07, 2006
who's miss nl?
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Oyin100(f): 7:39am On Jun 07, 2006
@ Shagari

It sure is possible. Love can be found just about , anywhere!
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Badman888(m): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2006
anything is possible there
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Skidoc(m): 9:19am On Jun 07, 2006
It's already happened. 2Cantango is carrying Seun's baby cheesy and Rhodalyn will soon carry my own baby. grin
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by wiseguy(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2006
j-girl:

God said go and multiply - that is the first commandment in the bible from God to man

@ j-girl
That is an allegory. The Almighty actually did not mean we should go into the world and make babies. That is a wrong interpretation of the biblical rendetion. Anyway, that will be a topic for another day.

@topic
Whoever is hooking up mr. A or miss B just make sure we nairalanders are invited and Rice and stew very plenty(RSVP).
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by jgirl3: 10:41am On Jun 07, 2006
Yeah we should go ahead and find that topic because i actually read about the origin and the meaning behind that statement but we will continue this another day
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2006
It's already happened. 2Cantango is carrying Seun's baby  and Rhodalyn will soon carry my own baby.

lol Skidoc cheesy cheesy U're some funny dude! cheesy i thought U divorced me sumtyme ago?? tongue cheesy

well, it aint and never would be in ma dreams 2 marry someone i met on da net!! esp. not nl!
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by barrel(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2006
i agree with u jare
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2006
thats the spirit mennnnnnnn cheesy cheesy
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by maki(f): 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2006
what da heck is going on here
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2006
they're talking bout marrying someone from nl cheesy cheesy
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by maki(f): 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2006
yeah it could happen cheesy
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2006
lol maki cheesy cheesy

but who's he calling ''kidz''?? we aint kidz! cheesy cheesy

awwww Maki sad i gotta go soon, i've got an exam this afternoon
sad cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Rate Me(pic) / Happy Birthday Ochon / I Need A Girl To Be Mine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.