Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Boko Haram Torture and Behead Woman Believed To Be SSS Official[pics+video] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Torture and Behead Woman Believed To Be SSS Official[pics+video] (10583 Views)

Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) / Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) / Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Torture and Behead Woman Believed To Be SSS Official[pics+video] by contactmorak: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
The video you are about to see shows the men (who are clearly Hausa judging from their accent interrogating the woman whom they had already beaten to pulp.

"Are you an SSS? If you confess that you are an SSS, I will leave you. You work with the SSS?",one of them asked.

The woman who could hardly talk was trying to reply them but we couldn't hear what she was saying.

Then one of them drew out his dagger and slaughtered her just exactly like a ram or chicken is being slaughtered while they were all at the same time chanting 'Allahu Akbar'(meaning Allah is the greatest)

The cut off her head! And lifted it up still shouting 'Allahu Akbar"

WARNING: If you can't stand blood or too emotional, please do not download this video. It's probably the greatest man's inhumanity to man your eyes will ever see.

VIDEO+MORE PICS HERE: www.splendormag.com/2013/10/horrorviewers-discretion-boko-haram.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Torture and Behead Woman Believed To Be SSS Official[pics+video] by Annie2gud(f): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abeg wetin be the capital of PAKISTAn ........!!!! Am i surprise.my answer dey inside the capital

(1) (Reply)

Fourteen Oil Workers Kidnapped In Rivers- The Vanguard / Girl Stripped Naked In The Street For Stealing A Cell Phone In Enugu / How My Husband Was Tortured To Death By Police – Mother Of 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.