Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. (3653 Views)

Funniest Joke Ever Lwkmd Accent Brouhaha!!! / Apkors Get Seduced By Ekaite...funniest Joke Ever Damn! / Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by Donfamous(m): 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
There are 4 friends livin together in a house. There names are Mad. Stupid, Nobody, impossible, and Somebody.
One day impossible left home. Wit his gf. And Nobody was fightin wit Somebody and he mistakenly stabbed him. So mad tried to call the police so the followin conversation ensued.
Mad: pls is that the police
police: yes.
Mad: pls i want to report that somebody killed nobody.
Police: thats impossible.
Mad: no impossible has just left the house.
Police: then you must be mad.
Mad: yes i'm mad.
Police: man you are whinin us.? Are you stupid.
Mad: no stupid is the person readin this thread that wont leave a COMMENT

2 Likes

Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by clixa: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
lol funny but op you aint serious cos it not a must to comment na #wink
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by demelza: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
I am still waiting to laugh.
*blinking* sad

1 Like

Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by homesteady(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
#boring
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by Donfamous(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
demelza: I am still waiting to laugh.
*blinking* sad
really and you commented? Cant believe it. But dont lie you laughed
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
I've heard a similar one,funny though,except for the silly part
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by Donfamous(m): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
clixa: lol funny but op you aint serious cos it not a must to comment na #wink
becos ppl see your jokes for free, laugh and will refuse to comment.. Its annoyin wen you see 350views and only 1 comment.
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by chegx(m): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
nice 1.
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by Donfamous(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
chegx: nice 1.
thanks bro
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by AbuMikey(m): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
This Joke is as dry as the Northern parts of Sokoto undecided
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by Vivly(f): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
Op, you made what would have been a very funny joke sound unusually boring
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by CMPunk10: 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
Don famous: There are 4 friends livin together in a house. There names are Mad. Stupid, Nobody, impossible, and Somebody.
One day impossible left home. Wit his gf. And Nobody was fightin wit Somebody and he mistakenly stabbed him. So mad tried to call the police so the followin conversation ensued.
Mad: pls is that the police
police: yes.
Mad: pls i want to report that somebody killed nobody.
Police: thats impossible.
Mad: no impossible has just left the house.
Police: then you must be mad.
Mad: yes i'm mad.
Police: man you are whinin us.? Are you stupid.
Mad: no stupid is the person readin this thread that wont leave a COMMENT
.Thunder strike your fada
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by doofanc: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
lmao! nice one Op.
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by Donfamous(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
doofanc: lmao! nice one Op.
thanks bro
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by Donfamous(m): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
CMPunk10: .Thunder strike your fada
at your age you never get brain. You still dey abuse. Let me tell you this thunder cant strike my dad. Okay? You deserve to be banned for life.
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by kolamilan(m): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2013
@Don E be like sey you don dey inhale purple flowers abi.
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by delepaul(m): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
commenting is voluntary and nt compulsory..bt dt stuff is damn funny
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by Donfamous(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
dele-paul:
commenting is voluntary and nt compulsory..bt dt stuff is damn funny
thanks bro
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by sweetiePe(f): 11:08am On Oct 14, 2013
Here is the funniest Akpors Joke

Akpors and his wife never fought for 25yrs of their mariage!!! . A friend asked him how he had managed to make it possible.
He narrated, "We went for our Honeymoon in Australia 25years ago, and while riding on a horse, my wife's horse jumped & my wife fell down. She then got up, patted the Horse's back and said 'this is your first time'.
After a while,it happened again. She patted the horse again and said 'this is your second time". The horse did it again the 3rd time, she brought out a gun and shot the horse dead.
I was so shocked and shouted at her, 'Are you crazy!!? What's wrong with you!!? Why did you kill the horse...... She gave me a grave look and said 'THIS YOUR FIRST TIME". Ever since then we have been living very happily
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by Tuntheycr7: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
Bt udiort is d one dt trickd pple to comment on his thread.
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by olisehcom(f): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
i couldnt laugh.
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by Aeman(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
Kaiiiiiiiiiiiii! Una go kill person ohhhhhhhhh! 9ice 1

;DKaiiiiiiiiiiiii! Una go kill person ohhhhhhhhh! 9ice 1
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by Donfamous(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2013
Tuntheycr7: Bt udiort is d one dt trickd pple to comment on his thread.
you cant even express yourself correctly
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by dkronicle(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2013
Nice try buh av seen somtin similar buh ur 'silly' was creative
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by clixa: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
Don famous: becos ppl see your jokes for free, laugh and will refuse to comment.. Its annoyin wen you see 350views and only 1 comment.
Lol i understand your point but you shouldn't have include the silly of a thing because the way you view things aint the way other people might view it btw i like your joke.
Re: World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. by Atogirl: 2:00am On Sep 23, 2015
Joke

(1) (Reply)

When You Support Apc And Your Barber Is Pdp To The Core / 10 Of The Best Memes 2016 Blessed Us With / Kofi Annan: From Un To Rap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.