Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,536 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:27 PM

My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby (1288 Views)

Un Beleiveble!!! A Pastor Made His Church Member Swallow A Living Snake...see Oo / A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday / I Want To Change Church, My New Pastor Is Boring! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby by nickxtra(m): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
Please I need your positions, what could have happened in my church today? To my mind, it was a case of an anointed man of God giving out the word of God. Since I gave my life to Christ, I have never had it so good the way my new Pastor turned me and other worshipers to be in today's Sunday service. Infact, you need to be in the church to witness the flow of the Holy Ghost, which manifested by the word of God, through the preaching by our new Provincial Field Pastor - Pastor David Adeoye. The whole church was charged up by the word of God through His servant. I could not help, but cried like a baby, just as other members, some of who were like they were in another world going by their utterances. Indeed God is in LFC, Kubwa, Abuja. Help me to decode what really happened to me and other members of the church today, pls.
Re: My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby by gidjah(m): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
d holy ghost operates in two ways; it is either moving to give u boldness in time of fear or discouragement or it makes u sobber , reminiscing upon ur sins n fully hating ur bad life styles, I guess u felt d later,happens to pple lots of timez but later gets stolen by d birds of d air!! so watch out, if u not spiritually alert d devil may come to steal wot u got! ! PST KEIZY.Y( MY YOUTH PST IN KAD WAY BAK USE TO B IN KUBWA ABI? HEARD HE IS IN NAIROBI NW.PLS STAY CONNECTED TO GOD ALWAYS, dnt allow ds noisy pastors come distract u wit noisy jamboree messages, ( am sure u got wt am sayin if u r A true child of God).GOD BLS U.)

2 Likes

Re: My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
gidjah: d holy ghost operates in two ways; it is either moving to give u boldness in time of fear or discouragement or it makes u sobber , reminiscing upon ur sins n fully hating ur bad life styles, I guess u felt d later,happens to pple lots of timez but later gets stolen by d birds of d air!! so watch out, if u not spiritually alert d devil may come to steal wot u got! ! PST KEIZY.Y( MY YOUTH PST IN KAD WAY BAK USE TO B IN KUBWA ABI? HEARD HE IS IN NAIROBI NW.PLS STAY CONNECTED TO GOD ALWAYS, dnt allow ds noisy pastors come distract u wit noisy jamboree messages, ( am sure u got wt am sayin if u r A true child of God).GOD BLS U.)
This is true, we need to be strong in faith and do not get twisted by everything we see.

Amen to this

1 Like

Re: My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 07, 2013
New pastor! Did u change to a new church or ur branch got a new pastor?
Re: My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby by nickxtra(m): 9:41am On Oct 07, 2013
gidjah: d holy ghost operates in two ways; it is either moving to give u boldness in time of fear or discouragement or it makes u sobber , reminiscing upon ur sins n fully hating ur bad life styles, I guess u felt d later,happens to pple lots of timez but later gets stolen by d birds of d air!! so watch out, if u not spiritually alert d devil may come to steal wot u got! ! PST KEIZY.Y( MY YOUTH PST IN KAD WAY BAK USE TO B IN KUBWA ABI? HEARD HE IS IN NAIROBI NW.PLS STAY CONNECTED TO GOD ALWAYS, dnt allow ds noisy pastors come distract u wit noisy jamboree messages, ( am sure u got wt am sayin if u r A true child of God).GOD BLS U.)
. Thanks for your view. Yea, Pastor Kezi has been tranfered to take charge of East Africa Region, heaquatered at Nairobi, Kenya.
Re: My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby by nickxtra(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2013
click2cbn: New pastor! Did u change to a new church or ur branch got a new pastor?
. My branch got a new Pastor
Re: My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby by SecretDreams(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2013
This looks like an advert to me though
Re: My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby by alexleo(m): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2013
nickxtra: Please I need your positions, what could have happened in my church today? To my mind, it was a case of an anointed man of God giving out the word of God. Since I gave my life to Christ, I have never had it so good the way my new Pastor turned me and other worshipers to be in today's Sunday service. Infact, you need to be in the church to witness the flow of the Holy Ghost, which manifested by the word of God, through the preaching by our new Provincial Field Pastor - Pastor David Adeoye. The whole church was charged up by the word of God through His servant. I could not help, but cried like a baby, just as other members, some of who were like they were in another world going by their utterances. Indeed God is in LFC, Kubwa, Abuja. Help me to decode what really happened to me and other members of the church today, pls.

What was the topic of his sermon?
Give us the scriptures he quoted and some salient points he made.
That's the way to do it. Its better you share what you ve learnt from your new pastor than just telling us about him only.
Re: My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby by nickxtra(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
alexleo:

That's the way to do it. Its better you share what you ve learnt from your new pastor than just telling us about him only.
. The Topic is: Engaging the Power of the Holy Ghost for Fulfillment of Destiny. Rom 8:28-31, Jer. 1:5, 1 Corint 12:9-12, Luke 24:9, John 14:26. I will post the message itself as soon as I put it together. What I have now was jotted down hurriedly.
alexleo:

Re: My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby by martinseme: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
what happened to your church was that u people experienced one of the powerful gift of the holy spirit which is that of tearful worship and praise. its an awaresome impartion which melts the heart and makes one love God soo much.

1 Like

Re: My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby by mumumugu(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
You are truely a baby
Re: My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby by Joagbaje(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2013
So what actually made you shed tears? Is it tears of repentance or worship . We don't really get you.
Re: My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby by nickxtra(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2013
martinseme: what happened to your church was that u people experienced one of the powerful gift of the holy spirit which is that of tearful worship and praise. its an awaresome impartion which melts the heart and makes one love God soo much.
. Infact, you got it. Thanks and God bless
Re: My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby by nickxtra(m): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2013
Secret_Dreams: This looks like an advert to me though
. How does it translate to an advert? I am not selling my God dear.
Re: My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby by nickxtra(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2013
Joagbaje: So what actually made you shed tears? Is it tears of repentance or worship . We don't really get you.
Tears of repentance, worship or call it what you can imagine, that's the mysterious power of the Holy Ghost. Thanks for commenting, anyway.
Re: My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby by nickxtra(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2013
mumumugu: You are truely a baby
Yes, I am a baby, especially before my God. Hope its no crime being one.
Re: My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby by SecretDreams(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
nickxtra: . How does it translate to an advert? I am not selling my God dear.
you are selling your pastor ?
Re: My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby by nickxtra(m): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2013
Secret_Dreams: you are selling your pastor ?
So, because he is a Pastor and involves my Church, I should not post my position? You must be a jealous fellow or religious extremist.
Re: My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby by ooman(m): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2013
this is soppy rubbish

1 Like

Re: My New Pastor Made Me Shed Tears Like A Baby by SecretDreams(m): 8:28am On Oct 13, 2013
nickxtra: So, because he is a Pastor and involves my Church, I should not post my position? You must be a jealous fellow or religious extremist.
nay, I'm none of the above just dropped my 2cents. Take it with an open mind

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Censors The Word God. / WHY MUSLIMS ARE CONVERTING TO CHRIST IN THE FACE OF ISIS ATROCITIES / Kumuyi Reportedly Goes Tough On Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.