Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,357 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:06 PM

A Special Message For Unmarried Women - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Special Message For Unmarried Women (34076 Views)

Why Nigerian Unmarried Women Will Increase In No / 7 Things Unmarried Women Do Not Deserve / Why Do We Have More Unmarried Women These Days Than In The Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by crackhaus: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I didn't create this thread....I gave the OP a bravo and now you want me to speak for the OP?

Niggas!
I only said my own....you quoted me and I responded, now you have nothing to say again?

Bishes!
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Truckpusher(m): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Cleft Events:

My dear they r not desperate,they only saw a rich pocket
Am i the only person reading this?...smh
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by UjSizzle(f): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
ariseandshine:

U GO FINE LIKE THIS.
Old age is a blessing. That grey crown commands respect smiley
Beauty ain't everything mehn...what matters is having a life well lived and a legacy everyone will remember.

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by drnoel: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
But really, if men are that bad. What of women?
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by biggiyke(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mz Vox, as much as you did great sharing this article here, courtesy demands that you credit the original author. Instead of taking all the glory for someone else's effort. I know the original author of this article. She's a sister and friend on facebook. Do the right thing, edit your post, give credit to your source.

I would have posted the facebook link of the author, but I need her permission to do that. Nigerians should learn proper etiquette when it comes to copyright.

Thank you.
caramelll: Madam OP "Mz vox",saw dis write-up on FB a month ago,it wont hurt 2give credit 2d original writer•#jst sayin#
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Old age is a blessing. That grey crown commands respect smiley
Beauty ain't everything mehn...what matters is having a life well lived and a legacy everyone will remember.

First time u really said something sensible. I thought your brain was all washed up grin grin grin grin
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mz OP, is d original author aware that her post is here? Considering she was not acknowledged? undecided undecided

Beht why are you like this?! cry cry
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Truckpusher(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Lol at the male chatters getting mad. grin
Sharrap and get lost biitch cheesy

Any wife beater and abuser is still preferred to that your puccy faced bissh called Chima tongue grin

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Okijajuju1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
This is the type of Thread you Open when you have watched this Beyonce video too many times... grin

[img]http://bendphillips.files./2013/05/tumblr_mhoativu3e1rqni5co1_500.gif[/img]

But soon, you would be singing a different tune.. grin

[img]http://bootsandcatsblog.files./2013/01/all-by-myself-gif.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by sunnyt1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
As much as i applaud ur write-up, i wudnt wanna comment to avoid any debate, bt i know where u are coming from.
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Some men sef. If you had that much to offer, then you wouldn't resort to mocking women for getting older or reminding them that their biological clocks are "reaching expiration". I wonder why some get so defensive when such matters arise.

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by MrsChima(f): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
demelza: grin The way they are arguing as if their lives depends on it is simply amusing.

Exactly! grin grin
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Okijajuju1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
ogugua88: Some men sef. If you had that much to offer, then you wouldn't resort to mocking women for getting older or reminding them that their biological clocks are "reaching expiration". I wonder why some get so defensive when such matters arise.

Please elaborate...
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nl guys leave our sis alone them no want fall mugu again. If I'm to marry now, I will choose wisely, ladies don't marry any man that will give headache.

2 Likes

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by MrsChima(f): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Truckpusher: Sharrap and get lost biitch cheesy

Any wife beater and abuser is still preferred to that your puccy faced bissh called Chima tongue grin

AWWWWW. It will be okay....you will find a desperate dummy ONE DAY. wink

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by MrsChima(f): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
crackhaus:
I only said my own....you quoted me and I responded, now you have nothing to say again?

Bishes!

What else do you want me to say? You bitched and whined about the chicks on this thread.

Yes I quoted your post and now what bish?

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by MrsChima(f): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
crackhaus:

Bishes!

Exactly and you know all about them.
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nice writeup
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
biggiyke: Mz Vox, as much as you did great sharing this article here, courtesy demands that you credit the original author. Instead of taking all the glory for someone else's effort. I know the original author of this article. She's a sister and friend on facebook. Do the right thing, edit your post, give credit to your source.

I would have posted the facebook link of the author, but I need her permission to do that. Nigerians should learn proper etiquette when it comes to copyright.

Thank you.

Thank God i have people who know the author. I have notified her.... DAYUM!! someone sat down to write something and she just move am come here!!
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Okijajuju1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
biggiyke: Mz Vox, as much as you did great sharing this article here, courtesy demands that you credit the original author. Instead of taking all the glory for someone else's effort. I know the original author of this article. She's a sister and friend on facebook. Do the right thing, edit your post, give credit to your source.

Thank you.

You mean the OP plagerized another Lonely womans work?!!

Hmmm.... Birds of a kind things.. grin

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Emaprince: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
this op must have been so dealt with and dumped by several dudes..she must have been so frustrated searching for a husband that she decided to deceive others to end up like her.

they talk about women getting a job when most of them{working class ladies] are on social networks and radio programmes searching for husband.
I wonder why these nairaland women are here dissembling as if they are content being single while they are very desperate within and would give an eyeteeth to get a husband.they are the reasons why fake pastors prosper a lot.

I know a rich 40yr old lady who was desperate for a husband.a guy got her number from all these newspaper adverts.the guy exploited her and when she talked about marriage,the guy janded with some of the cash he squeezed out of her.

my advice to the single ladies...don't mind this frustrated Op and get married when GOD give you a man or risk being used and dumped by men when you are older.Because,men will rather marry younger ladies and toy with the emotions of the older ones who are rich o! after all,older ladies aren't attractive.

Go make money as y'all said and remain single.when you are over 40,we shall see who will be wailing..no be the same women wey need affection and attention from opposite s.ex?

they even talked about having a pet instead of a man.. grin..keep deceiving yourselves

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
Okija_juju:

You mean the OP plagerized another Lonely womans work?!!

Hmmm.... Birds of a kind things.. grin

enyi, go back to your shrine!!! tongue tongue She is not lonely, not in the least! At least i know her personally.
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Okijajuju1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
Word of the gods: WOMEN OF NAIRALAND.. If you take the article on this thread seriously and act on it, this would be you at the age of 50... grin

1 Like

Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Okijajuju1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
tchidi:

enyi, go back to your shrine!!! tongue tongue She is not lonely, not in the least! At least i know her personally.

I was gonna say you should hook me up with her.. BUT NAAAAAAAAA!!!

I love pounded yam not Poundo. grin
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Emaprince: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
grin grin grin @okija
but that's the truth!

who can deal with loneliness? men or women?...I dey laugh at them sha
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Chigorkizz(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
I dey come make i chop Akpu and 1 bottle of pure water.
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
Okija_juju:

I was gonna say you should hook me up with her.. BUT NAAAAAAAAA!!!

I love pounded yam not Poundo. grin

Eze mmuo, go ya house! You don marry!! 3 is a crowd! tongue tongue
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by crackhaus: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

What else do you want me to say? [s]You bitched and whined about the chicks on this thread.[/s]

Yes I quoted your post and now what bish?
I see you're just spoiling for a fight today, are you sure you don't have undiagnosed bi-polar disorder?

I can't even recall whining about any chicks here, I said what I said and went to the back seat to observe...na you call me come front.

Oya come, since you wanna know worram gonna do to you for quoting me, I will send you a PM so we hook up, make I hard-spank some sense into you from behind. I'm sure you don bully this your 'chima' into submission.

Quote me again, make we run this tin till dai kingdom come. Nansense! Mrs with no class.
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by smartchi04(f): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
sooo on point..........#a hand full of pop corn#
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by willibounce: 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
eddiebruk: Orisirisi topic, now you will see all the Ada beke's and Olosho popping up to commend the OP, like someone said, so many women are single today because of their pride to be submissive to their husbands, Marriage is not a competition of who owns the best things, some are not married but they are happy, and only their Pillows knows how much pains they feel each night. Nobody should quote me sha

(In egun accent) Idodo oro lo pa fun are e
Re: A Special Message For Unmarried Women by crackhaus: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Exactly and you know all about them.
Yelzz, so wot nau appen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Bare BOOBS & BIG ASS : South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs, Curves(photos) / Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.