Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? (32573 Views)

Contest:which Songs Did P'square Copy And Overlift In Their New Album? / What Music Video Pisses U Off! / Which Songs Will You Never Get Tired Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by angelTI(f): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
Any song that has girls shaking their front and back looks vague and vain to me
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
Burna boi's music n video r xo irritating n annoying,useless voice n meanin less lyrics n beat

3 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by angelTI(f): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
it should which song do u like cos its like the songs coming out nowadays are full of shit

Anyway, SHIT SELLS!
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by harbydase(f): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
durosoke video; makes me sick........ eeeewwwwwwh!
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by mikeapollo: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
That useless 'Alingo' song/dance by copy cats PSquare
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by 5alive(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
PERSONALLY by saheed osupa. Dat song dey piss me off walahi

2 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by fuckluv(f): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
kolawaxxy: All igbo songs. They make me feel like banging my head against the nearest wall. Aaarrrrgghhhh!!
And what stopped u from banging it grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Danhumprey: 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
Any Nigerian music! They are mostly classless and with no meaning. Just mere beats. Even the lyrics are something else. They tend to make the beat louder than the lyrics. For wetin na? angry

Give me Country rock/pop music anyday,anytime. I'm a big fan of Country music. cool

4 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Dagah2: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
All the meaningless craps dey sing diz days
Psquare-Y shd I listen 2 hw u're dealing wit a gurl personally
Timaya-Wot relates my ears wit his using condom[I hv it],shaking bums e.t.c
Flavour-my ears are allergic 2 hearing taboos
Kcee-wot shall it benenit my ears hearing a meaningless limpopo..
Wizkid
Davido..
E.t.c.Almost all nigerian hip-hops are sex-oriented & celebrates NUDITY
1ST COMMENT SINCE BEING IN nairaland!!

5 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Cassypak(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
kolawaxxy: All igbo songs. They make me feel like banging my head against the nearest wall. Aaarrrrgghhhh!!

do u even undastand the language next please
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by omajali2003(m): 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
That song about 'all I want is your wastes" gets me mad. Forget the money they make, they lack lyrical creativity and and are poor reflections of our cultural and moral values.

7 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
ALL Naija HIP HOPS & R&B's
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by dazekid(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Alomo meta,, ogidiga meta olosho pupa meta....

4 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
omajali2003: That song about 'all I want is your wastes" gets me mad. Forget the money they make, they lack lyrical creativity and and are poor reflections of our cultural and moral values.
waist not wastes
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hw i wish we leaved in thesame compand,by nw u would hv being a dead man from banging ur head on the wall.

8 Likes

If I start listing the songs and videos ehnnnn. This thread will reach page 60 within two hours,most music videos in naija can be so annoying,just tune into sound-city and watch it for 6 hours then u will understand what am saying

2 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by prof800(m): 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
Where do I start from.?
the list is long...so long.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by pontirock(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Saheed osupa
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by nwaobitex: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
Personally
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by MicroBox: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
nonsookongwu: davido and all his songs pissed me d Bleep off
. Na davido music u no like........LASH(letting atitude smash haters)
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by pontirock(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Kittenprincess1: Burna boi's music n video r xo irritating n annoying,useless voice n meanin less lyrics n beat
i so much luv burna boy

4 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by supersun1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
angry "Ikulu ma demba" precisely the "SUGAR!!!" Part
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Ballo52(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Take banana u go yo. Dat song really piss me off. It is so horrible, disgusting and annoying

2 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by blackmann(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
BABY by Justin Beiber.

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by fuckluv(f): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Any song by Becca, a ghanaian artiste.
I don't even know what she's singing undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by skyscraperTM(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dr. Arewa:
Very easy...normal nigerian pop...meaningless lyrics,just beats...girls bein told to shake what they'v got lyk dia dogz,sumone callin himself badoo wen he shud b teachn the young ones gud thingz,one askin d poor girl dat watz her flavour make she carry orange cum,anoda one talk say personally he go do d girl make she no tel ha daddy...useless lyf!..smh for dia fans!

apart from personally, i don`t know the other sonqs you mentioned, and you say you`re not a fan.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by supersun1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
nwaobitex: Personally

I agree...agreetically.

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by safarigirl(f): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
First off, both the video and audio of that Trinidad James' 'GOLD' is AWFUL! The video for 2Chains' 'booty call' is eewww! I cringe everytime I hear Eedris Abdulkareem's 'I go woz you'. And don't even get me started on Miley Cyrus' 'I MUST TWERK' video, what's the name sef? The one she says 'we won't stop...'

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Littlehooper: 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TYPING...
CONTINUE HATING THOSE ARTISTES, THEY ARE GETTING THEIR MONEY N U PEOPLE ARE HERE BUSY WASTING UR DATA PLAN TO COMMENT...
RUBBISH!!!!
FATHER SHOW ME THE WAY TO MY SUCCESS

2 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by zuma4k(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
I don't care to remember
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by fuckluv(f): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
pontirock: Saheed osupa
Abegi! This guy's songs are always meaningful. He's the only fuji musician I can vouch for mehn

3 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by chocofizzy(f): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
angry
moscobabs: Koduro soke,by olamide.
gbam! I hate it with passion angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard / Download “Eli” and "Skwinik" Mp3 By Upper X & Okpo Records Gang / Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.