Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? - Music/Radio (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? (32566 Views)

Contest:which Songs Did P'square Copy And Overlift In Their New Album? / What Music Video Pisses U Off! / Which Songs Will You Never Get Tired Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by brainzdh(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
Okoso by Kaycee...I'm like WTF is Okoso, he kips wringling his tiny waist like dox Mapouka Dancers from Cameroon.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by sawhite: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by sawhite: 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by sawhite: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by sawhite: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by sawhite: 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by 50calibre(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Gibberish!......dose dudes u placed jayZ with r not in his league @all....even NAS is way better dan him...and how many of jay Z's songs do u personally think are worth it...u can't count dem..15 jayz songs dat'l go 4 u anyday....mind u, jay z claims to be a gangster rapper...remembering how he started up...with 'em "girls girls girls" "hard knock life"...dats wen he gained popularity...even tho he started 97 I blv it was not up till d early 2000s dat he bcame a bit famous....I don't rily fancy d dude, so I don't follow him up....den dia is d song he did wif linkn park, den young forever, roc boys anthem, niggaz in paris...den ds his holy grail sh*t. Ah don't rily feel his rap in sum of ds sh*t jst dah d tunes delivery and instrumentals cud b catchy jst as in forever young and roc boys

You don't like someone, it doesn't take away his/her reputation.

People lie, opinions lie, numbers don't.

This isn't rocket science, people buy what they like, not what they don't like, it's as simple as that. If other guys are way better than him, why don't the sell like he does?

At the end of the day, he's more successful that those other guys, and that's what counts. He knows it, so doesn't really bother about opinions.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nazcoj(m): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
sawhite: olofo

Fool
A tribalistic bigot
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by sawhite: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by nuelkaosi(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
mazizi tonene:
D guy explained dat on primetime...he said d maga na jst 4 dah nyte...say na only him madam him fit b maga 4 ever...lol
Hahaha... As a badt igbo boi wey him be.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Don't mind those wanna bes
Fresia01: Abeg those wey say they prefer 2 listen 2 foreign musics, can u tell me any foreign artists dat uses meaningful lyrics apart 4rm f*ck dis f*ck dat!
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by baggy4luv(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Gwekzy: . Burna boy Re U high or sumtin Dat Dude is 1 of d few Originals we ave in d industry....
u dn sniff gorilla nyansh.burna gorillah
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by phantasm(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
So far, my best in no particular order are: Paulplay Dairo, Bez, 2face, MI. The first 2 are top class... One thing I like about 2face is he improves everytime. Those some of his songs make me feel like flogging him with koboko. And 90% of his videos are descent also. MI is nothing but a matured man. Though, playful sometimes (eg Chairman) but very matured a rapper....

I know ASA, Banky W, Modenine, and some few other are good to the lyrics but I just get bored most times I listen to them esp over a consecutive period of time.

Those I detest with passion are: Iyanya, Wizkid, KCee, Terry G, Ice prince, Jesse jagz, Olamide, etc... No lyrics, just repetitive words, all about "shaking," "doing" and "giving" that thing- nothing more, nothing less.

I rarely watch TV and stream on more important things these days so can't talk much on video.

90% of western hiphop, I hate... Is more about drugs, yarnch, spending aimlessly etc...

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by baggy4luv(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
crystalsaint: Yinka Ayefele and Tope Alabi
pooty faced second hand virgin
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Bleszin(f): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dats y i wil alwayz gv 2FACE dat respect.....alwayz on point...
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by baggy4luv(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kris d don.:

i swear, it's not because i want to counter this, World Health Organisation (WHO)has warned that if you want to live long & avoid heart attack, then you must avoid Yoruba music. U knw those ones that sound like AaAHhhrr! With very annoying drum beat and horror voice as if the singer is quarelling with someone.
a newly hatched bigot.oloryburuku

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
I believe there are lots of positives to be taken from this topic and thread so far by recognising that there are indeed a lot of irrelevant songs in our society today. Truly, the list is endless. However, it is not just enough to point at this song or that song as irrelevant, useless or lacking creativity. In my opinion, I believe that most of the sponsors notably the telecom giants and FMCGs could do a lot more in promoting their brands and uplifting the Nigerian society through 'Worthy, Creative and Inspiring Ambassadors' and not just through some questionable acts, which even in my opinion lowers the sponsors 'value'/sanity. When this is not done, upcoming artists are motivated to produce thrash based on 'great beats'. The reason I am particularly interested in this point is because the Nigerian music industry (market) is indeed diverse and even when a large group of people express dissatisfaction with the quality of song released by an artist, most of the acts (in recent times) don't really care enough what the people think especially as they are well aware that piracy is a household hindrance to the success of their work and hence, they ultimately look up to the lofty Ambassadorial positions they can get at any time - a try your luck syndrome. Nevertheless, standards must be upheld. At this point, I must say that a good number of our musicians are delivering good music such as Banky W, Asa, Darey, M.I, Femi Kuti, etc but 2face Idibia elevates the standard and remains the King!!!

3 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by mazizitonene(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Most peeps commenting here are either haterz, jealous or envious folks...while d others are hypocrites who play d songs nonstop and go for dia shows....sum however don't knw wat music is...jst a few have genuine complaints
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by sawhite: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
mazizi tonene: Most peeps commenting here are either haterz, jealous or envious folks...while d others are hypocrites who play d songs nonstop and go for dia shows....sum however don't knw wat music is...jst a few have genuine complaints

Are you one of those useless Nigerian artists? Speak for yourself young man!

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by nuelkaosi(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
oge4real: I don't know who sang ara ga agba ndi ara but I don't think there will ever be anything more meaningless.
Dat Nigga Raw
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by mazizitonene(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
50calibre:

You don't like someone, it doesn't take away his/her reputation.

People lie, opinions lie, numbers don't.

This isn't rocket science, people buy what they like, not what they don't like, it's as simple as that. If other guys are way better than him, why don't the sell like he does?

At the end of the day, he's more successful that those other guys, and that's what counts. He knows it, so doesn't really bother about opinions.
Guy, 4get dah matter, I don't dislike d guy....we just don't see wat he's *rapping* dats so special...he's successful cos just like p.diddy he's more of an entrepreneur/investor/bizman.....
He sells becos of his over-hyped brand name dat has bn dia 4 a yle naw...he himself knows where he belongs, not in daht class...just d clique in d industry dat projects him as one big oga @ d top even if he sings poo naw he will still sell and break one yeye record..and u sef knw dia r beta rappers dan him 4geh d hype, listen 2 lyrical content, pun, poetic justice(in d words of kendrick), delivery, message and oda tns dat make a rapper......Guy abeg, 4geh dah stuff make we face better thing bro
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by mazizitonene(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
Phema:

Are you one of those useless Nigerian artists? Speak for yourself young man!
R u silly ? Did I quote any1......nig*a beta use ur brains....and 4 d records....am not an artiste...but I knw way more abt music dan u may
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by nuelkaosi(m): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
Shekson: I swear 'Stupid luv' by Olamide. She carry front, she carry back. Wtf. And did yu guyz 4get Illbliss. Som1 pls tell Capital to find anoda rapper. Dat guy doesn't know hau to rap shit.
Skuki and D' Prince shld jz dnt bother to produce an album anymore.

Kudos to Brymo. Jz watched his 'Down' video. Luved it
Illbliss??.. U mean the Illbliss I know? U mst be joking sire.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by nuelkaosi(m): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
tremzy07:

More dollars in your bank account for this comment. I've never gotten the useless songs they sing. First it was Banger now this Vumvava atrocity to the ears angry

and to think Phenom who i respect allowed himself feature in such a piece of crap undecided
Itz Phyno not Phenom... Two different rappers.

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by gal10(f): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
kenedy175:

yeah! I agree with you. but the video just doesn't depict d miley I used to knw
people change...
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Kaycee7(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
brainzdh: Okoso by Kaycee...I'm like WTF is Okoso, he kips wringling his tiny waist like dox Mapouka Dancers from Cameroon.
It's Kcee dat sang that song not me. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Kaycee7(m): 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
kenedy175:

yeah! I agree with you. but the video just doesn't depict d miley I used to knw
You probably judge Miley Cyrus with Miley Stewart. It's just a character she played. Cyrus has always been trying to escape the good girl image that came with Stewart. So I'm not really surprised.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by kennyblac(m): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
Whenever I listen or watch Tonto Dikeh's "HI"... I always get HIGH in my hearings
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by RayDay07: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
@drarewa...how many of the guys doing positive music do you know,how many of them have you patronised their music,am not in support of the guys wiv d music u dislike,but support pls help support and sell our Nigerian positive music
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by chenypat(f): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
infact there are so many songs and videos of naija music that gives me headache. I particularly dislike Irawo video, she was dancing as if one kind evil spirit possess her, another is take banana, wats that?

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by huthmanadam(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
I hate limpopo and d gay-ass lookg nigga wey sing am.. And wat d Bleep does he mean by "lemme be ur maga tonight" and wetin limpopo mean sef?? writg about d song pisses me off

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard / Download “Eli” and "Skwinik" Mp3 By Upper X & Okpo Records Gang / Zip# Download Kendrick Lamar DAMN. (FULL ALBUM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.