Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? - Music/Radio (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? (32575 Views)

Contest:which Songs Did P'square Copy And Overlift In Their New Album? / What Music Video Pisses U Off! / Which Songs Will You Never Get Tired Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by kenedy175(m): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
gal10: people change...

but her's was extreme. can't believe she actually played Hannah Montana
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by unikchyka(f): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
all of [b][/b]DAVIDO & IYANYAN'S SONGS
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by cupidora(f): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
One very yeye song a gal sang I don't even wanna knw d title; about liking "Uncle Obama" 'n d size of his "banana" giving it 2her "monkey" 'n making it very happy

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by cupidora(f): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
One very yeye song a gal sang I don't even wanna knw d title; about liking "Uncle Obama" 'n d size of his "banana" giving it 2her "monkey" 'n making it very happy
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by nuelkaosi(m): 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
phantasm: So far, my best in no particular order are: Paulplay Dairo, Bez, 2face, MI. The first 2 are top class... One thing I like about 2face is he improves everytime. Those some of his songs make me feel like flogging him with koboko. And 90% of his videos are descent also. MI is nothing but a matured man. Though, playful sometimes (eg Chairman) but very matured a rapper....

I know ASA, Banky W, Modenine, and some few other are good to the lyrics but I just get bored most times I listen to them esp over a consecutive period of time.

Those I detest with passion are: Iyanya, Wizkid, KCee, Terry G, Ice prince, Jesse jagz, Olamide, etc... No lyrics, just repetitive words, all about "shaking," "doing" and "giving" that thing- nothing more, nothing less.

I rarely watch TV and stream on more important things these days so can't talk much on video.

90% of western hiphop, I hate... Is more about drugs, yarnch, spending aimlessly etc...
Jesse Jags has no lyrics and repetitive words? U know not what u are talking about sir.. Even the great MI never failed to rate Jesse Jags..
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by simiolu1(m): 12:05am On Oct 09, 2013
Fresia01: Abeg those wey say they prefer 2 listen 2 foreign musics, can u tell me any foreign artists dat uses meaningful lyrics apart 4rm f*ck dis f*ck dat!

Obviously, U have never heard of people like Yanni, Fun, Coldplay, Owl City, Alicia Keys etc.

D point here is dat we have a lot of artistes in Nigeria that don't "think" (not weed inspired thinking) DEEP. Dose wu fink music is all about beat, blings, and ass-shaking videos.

That said; it doesn't mean we don't have gud musicians. Dare-Art-Alade; 2baba; Sound Sultan; Lagbaja (damn! That guy is SOUND) and deir Mum--Asa!

That's d point. If U don't get it, shut d f**k up!
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by simiolu1(m): 12:12am On Oct 09, 2013
Fresia01: oya, u dat have been listenin very wel, gv me 5 songz with gud lyrics!

I'll give U 30;
1. ALL Alicia Keys songs. Starting from Songs in A minor till Girl on Fire.
2. Fireflies-Owl City
3. Good life-Owl City
4. Stereo Hearts-Gym Class Heroes

Should I go on? Obvviously with dis post; I can see U r a LEARNER!!!!
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by simiolu1(m): 12:16am On Oct 09, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Justin timberlake------mirrors, take back d night, what goes around,
Bruno mars------treasure, when I was your man, infact almost all his songs
Adele------someone like u, set fire to d rain, all her songs 2
Also Try Songs by alicia keys, neyo..d list is endless.
u'l knw d meaning of good music....cheers 2 d freaking weekdays....even rihanna sef dey try..lol

Thanks bro. I can see U have gud taste. I personally fink his question came out wrong.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by simiolu1(m): 12:21am On Oct 09, 2013
[quote author=teebcool][/quote]

1,000,000,000,000 likes. I personally fink dah dude's dumb!
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by peterphd(m): 1:18am On Oct 09, 2013
Obi1kenobi: Majority of Nigerian music: from the brainless lyrics of D'banj to all those annoying Igbo gospel songs with their recycled dreary melodies, shrill voices and total lack of imagination. The majority of modern day hip-hop that is all about showing off your Bentleys or Cadillac while spraying money, showing off your blings and dancing in the midst of a dozen semi-nude girls and their empty rhymes that are all about their "flow" and no substance whatsoever in the message. The majority of modern day RnB where half-baked talents like Rihanna who can;t carry a decent note without studio synthesizers and auto-tune - not to mention the fact they can't write or compose songs to save their lives - have become mega stars. The modern music industry is a bit of a joke.

I've learned to stick to my jazz, rock, blues, soul, new age and classical music with most of my great songs coming from eras preceeding the 90's - before I was even born.

Rihanna is half-baked talent? You sir, don't know what talent is.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by peterphd(m): 1:21am On Oct 09, 2013
Flytefalls: Drake pisses me off.
Nicki Minaj/lil Wayne/young money piss me off.
But ultimately, Jay-Z pisses me off.

These people telling me their lyrics are deep know nothing of depth.
Drake? Like seriously? Tell me who's better ASAP rocky or Rich homie Quan?
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by peterphd(m): 1:24am On Oct 09, 2013
Red_Card: let me classify them for you. Nicki Minaj=sex, Drake=sex, Lil Wayne=sex, Young Money=talentless and ohh the Almighty Jay Z=sex and money. And I keep wondering why Jay Z wins Grammy every year. Maybe for his star power cos dude isn't a great singer. But the better part of it is that they arrange these lyrics in matured ways that you don't easily get what they are talking about unlike Flavour that will just scream ukwu nwanyi owerri. Listen to 'whistle' by Flo Rida, you won't it's about bl0w job. Carly Rae Jepsen's 'call me maybe' is so terrible and Rihanna's where have you been is annoying. I still can't believe that poo got a Grammy nomination.

Jay z sings about sex? suggest some tracks please.Go and buy drake's "Take Care " and point the sex tracks.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Reincarnated(m): 1:24am On Oct 09, 2013
Anything trey songz angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by millinmax2(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2013
Gwekzy: . Burna boy Re U high or sumtin Dat Dude is 1 of d few Originals we ave in d industry....

[b][/b]Honestly am not a fan of burna boy but he's original not as fake as Mr Limpopo songs idiota cool
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by sawhite: 10:59am On Oct 09, 2013
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by millinmax2(m): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2013
mazizi tonene:
F*.uck! Dats poo talk......ion knw wat jay-z is doing in rap, 4get d hype.....he isn't as gud as any of dose artistes dey supposedly grouped him with. Talkless of bn rolling stones number 1...WTF!! Naw dats serios injustice....fit b say na illuminati tnz sef cos ah no rily knw wetin dah guy dey rap altho he's bn on d scene 4 a yle naw

Imma gon add up to it....tho jayz is a old dude in the music industry and he's also good but not as good as 2pac the best rapper of all time not jayz meanwhile he's not as good as B.I.G or Nas Jones please point of correction jayz is not in the same league with 2 PAC,Nas,BIG if you wanna talk about the same league with 2 pac and co's let talk of Eric Samon,Rakim,Suge Knight (Producer and also a singer) Etc I listen to rap music most of my time..I'm not a critics but i'm just trying to clear it out...Jayz Ke Tahhhhhhhhh !
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by peterphd(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2013
sawhite: dude are u high

You mad?
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
*Kails*:

then i know you hate this song grin

Chief Keef - No Reason
http://youtu.be/zJB2-vZYSCs

grin grin grin grin grin grin
PAHAHAHAHAHA! WaaaTF are you presenting to me here? Yuh head muss ee bad! Wha dat deh??! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by glo3nity: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
You guys are so funny ooo..! Those stars are there enjoying their fame while you guys are here taking panadol for another person ache.

List and not fight! Whether the other agrees with you or not how does that affect you..? After all you got nothing to lose neither do you ve any thing to win...!

GRAB SOME BRAIN...!

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by tomakint: 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
Koolking: 21 century Nigerian Music is a collective poo. ASA is world class.
You just said the WHOLE TRUTH about the state of our music industry!
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
glo3nity: You guys are so funny ooo..! Those stars are there enjoying their fame while you guys are here taking panadol for another person ache.

List and not fight! Whether the other agrees with you or not how does that affect you..? After all you got nothing to lose neither do you ve any thing to win...!

GRAB SOME BRAIN...!
....they lose sometin o...tym n mb

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2013
Psquare used to try before, but now, they make people wonder why Mary Slessor stopped the killing of twins.

GUY U BAD OH. cheesy
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=kolawaxxy]All igbo songs. They make me feel like banging my head against the nearest wall. Aaarrrrgghhhh!!
[color=#006600][/color]

and you Think OFÉ MÀNÚ IS THE BEST..
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 23, 2013
Flytefalls:
PAHAHAHAHAHA! WaaaTF are you presenting to me here? Yuh head muss ee bad! Wha dat deh??! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss

grin grin
you know like that cheif keef wink

"sooosa!" grin
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by ZaraSam: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mermaid.of.life:
I love you all...lol.
*KC- Akantakoo (what in the name of Bleep is dat)
*DBANJ- "u will need me finally/ u will want me finally/ ki lon shey won/obalagala" HUH??
*SKUKI- voomva voomvava vooom voo va (are you stupid?)
i could go on but i dont wanna end up frustrated .... NO TALENT.NO LYRICAL CONTENT. NOTHING TO SING ABOUT BESIDES *@?%!%$ una dey mad ni?

Obalagala in igbo would translate to "he has run along!". Would be spelt "Ogbalagala"
Bt come on, its all for fun, not lack of lyrics. The whites do it too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard / Download “Eli” and "Skwinik" Mp3 By Upper X & Okpo Records Gang / Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.