Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? (32583 Views)

Contest:which Songs Did P'square Copy And Overlift In Their New Album? / What Music Video Pisses U Off! / Which Songs Will You Never Get Tired Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
dojumav: Oluwa lo Ni disco... I hate with passion
too much blasphemy on the song,the song stupid die
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by chucky234(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
emydot: Limpopo
Are you serious?
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
haaaa very easy nah!!
alingo -psquare
run my race -buner boy
infact I hate almost all music from Nigeria!!!!
Ehe!!!!! flavour - Ada Ada!! nonsense!!! I get isi owuwa!!! lol
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Ziggyzito(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
undecided
shachris03: dbanj
one hater found...but did they ask about an artiste or a song?
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Bau3r(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
Littlehooper: FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TYPING...
CONTINUE HATING THOSE ARTISTES, THEY ARE GETTING THEIR MONEY N U PEOPLE ARE HERE BUSY WASTING UR DATA PLAN TO COMMENT...
RUBBISH!!!!
FATHER SHOW ME THE WAY TO MY SUCCESS
GARA!,U NA WETIN U DEY USE TYPE,NA D ARTISTES DEM DASH U MB?

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
TAke banana by Dr Sid!! Awful song!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by patostation(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Take banana till go, Chop banana till you quench, take banana till you, take banana till, take banana....X 20.

Such a nonsensical, repetetive, meaningless and boring song from D' Prince.

5 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by MsNas(f): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
The Kick-Wande Coal! angry
One by One, two by two, On the line...wait! wait!! wait!!! You no dey see? You no dey see?? angry angry angry angry. WTH??
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by guttentag(m): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mine is " I want to be your maga"
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by 4C2215131: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
D'Banjs' verse on Kukere,Wizkid & Iyanya's Sexy Mama (the 'kiya kiya kiya masa!owahh, owahhh! refrain was just-I don't know).

In fact our pop songs are horrible bar the beat. Very proud of our world class producers. Take away the 'beat' from most of our pop hits and the song dies. The real credit should go to the producers. Save for a few artistes,you can hardly make sense of what these chaps are saying. Got to give it to them though in regard to their marketing skillz: they know how to lay down catchy hooks...Oya limpopo,Sholay ole,Skelewu skelewu,and the mother of them all: Kukere x3 (I get money...)

2 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Oh!i so much hate Akin Alabi's songs nd videos,what was he thinking by singing such a wack piece(no qualms just my OPINION)i dont like any of D'banj's either...and all those shaking bottom artistes.....
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by aronbillz: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
Asap ferg-shabba

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
African queen by 2face, dunno why I dislike
it, maybe because he stole it

4 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by tellwisdom: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nigerian songs, most especially dbanj and wizkid?? Spits profusely sad
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by nedu2000(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
nickz: angrysky b-my baby,And any video that has miley attempting a twerk angry
God bless ur soul, a million likes plus a following
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by crystalsaint(f): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dammykrane xteristics..not sure about the spelling
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Gwekzy: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
kolawaxxy: All igbo songs. They make me feel like banging my head against the nearest wall. Aaarrrrgghhhh!!
. Oh Damnnnn..Can't stop laffin

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by aronbillz: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
Jus face it guys,nigerian boys are tryin
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by 4C2215131: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
pato station: Take banana till go, Chop banana till you quench, take banana till you, take banana till, take banana....X 20.

Such a nonsensical, repetetive, meaningless and boring song from D' Prince.

Ah! How could I forget D'Prince. Thanks for the reminder. Could get a better career IMO as a model. The chap just don't cut it as a singer.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by satellitedaisy: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nigeria Jaga Jaga undecided undecided
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
all sensual videos n songs, they are demonically inspired to destroy the lives of our youths.
and many senseless and meaningless songs which are only backed up with beats
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by lertee(f): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
I can't even count,they are so many.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by goldfish80(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
I hate that NTA news theme song.I have this urge to kick a kid real hard whenever I hear that song! angry

7 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
I only listen to Modenine, Asa, MI and Banky W....other naija artistes are oafs that dont know definition of good musik...ther songs are noisy and its irksome sha.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Caprison(m): 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
Any music by Father Mbaka...i always get malaria parasite because of his music

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by proclivity: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
goldfish80: I hate that NTA news theme song.I have this urge to kick a kid real hard whenever I hear that song! angry

no offence dude but u got issues mehn loll
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Gwekzy: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tyche: I try not to get pissed by another man's hustle
Exactly my PoinT...
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by tonte(m): 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Vic O after party....the worst thing ever to happen to music as we know it
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by tellwisdom: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
chucky234: Who ask you odoryor,
no wonder you sit for WAEC three times and JAMB four times.
What a chronic goon.

Why your own abuse no pass, goon! Goon!. Them use am swear for you?? Abi goon cook for give u chop??
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by dyfatai(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
..................and nobody has mentioned tonto dike and dos professional gibberish she calls songs. Wat are u guys thinking??
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by mydi(f): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
All Nigeria meaningless crap! C'mon av good lyrics gone on strike too undecided some1 shld force all of dem 2 listen 2 mi casa- jika and kno dat u can still shoot a good video without unclad girls running around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard / Download “Eli” and "Skwinik" Mp3 By Upper X & Okpo Records Gang / Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.