Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

What Is Wrong With Seun And His Mods? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Wrong With Seun And His Mods? (626 Views)

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Seun And His Mods? by ChiSun27(m): 6:59am On Oct 07, 2013
Am I the only one noticing that for quite some time now...Recycled posts is what we have been reading this days. Posts that has trended for like 6-8 months ago are still resurfacing as fresh posts and most of them are making front page.

Seun...what is going on? Why have you so decided to become dormant against your hard work? If the mods are tired...change them na! Haba!!!!!

At times a particular topic will be on front page for like 3 days (most are not even informative sef).

Pls...seun and the mods...you guys should stop reposting news that are long read and forgotten especially the useless ones...hian!

The zeal to dey log in this days don dey comot for my body sef.

Na wa oooo!!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With Seun And His Mods? by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2013
You forgot to include some evidence.

I took a sample of the first 12 threads on the FP and verified that about 92% of the test population, which is about 11 threads out of 12, were quite recent and no older than the 4th of October, 2013 while the only old thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1339422/15-phrases-graphic-designers-hate#16492294

was created in June, 2013 and I quite understand why it made the FP. It's from a section where threads hardly make FP for obvious reasons.

Anyways, I believe if we have low quality threads on the FP then members should have a re-think about improving the quality of threads because the threads are most often our 'creations'.
Re: What Is Wrong With Seun And His Mods? by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2013
I still luv Nairaland lyke dat

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Willed $250,000 And Home To His Cats / Wat's D Best Way To Stop Dis 'send Me Airtym' 4rm Gurls?? / QUESTIONS TO Make Everyone OF Us Think! *give It A Try*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.