Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] (8353 Views)

This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) / Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Omotola Jolade Ekehinde Vs Toolz. Who Is The Most Bootylicious.. Vote Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by Naofficial: 10:50am On Oct 07, 2013
This Nollywood actress Daniella Okeke may not be a regular face in the movie industry but she has got a killer curve that will command a second look any day. The actress who has starred in flicks like Show Me Heaven, Indecent Desire, The Evangelists, Rush Hour, and a host of others knows what she’s got and she loves to flaunt it. [img]http://3.bp..com/-JkQfQeJnnVs/Uk-8Hq3bUsI/AAAAAAABt-A/dfBsCxHuLhg/s280/53.JPG[/img] CLICK HERE FOR MORE GISTS/PICS LIKE THIS TODAY
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by demelza: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2013
One could serve food with that a$$.
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by Airforce1(m): 11:12am On Oct 07, 2013
I don't like women with asss as big as dat.

Demelza, I want to see what your asss look like, post a pic here please.

I'm serious smiley
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by demelza: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2013
Airforce1: I don't like women with asss as big as dat.

I'm serious smiley
Who released this he-goat? undecided
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by Airforce1(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2013
demelza: Who released this he-goat? undecided

Joke apart Dementia baby, I want to see a pic of your assss, and not your face cuz I know you're ugly and dark skinned.

1 Like

Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by demelza: 11:31am On Oct 07, 2013
Airforce1:

Joke apart Dementia baby, I want to see a pic of your assss, and not your face cuz I know you're ugly and dark skinned.
Ugly and dark- skinned? That is a very apt description of you.

1 Like

Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by Airforce1(m): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2013
demelza: Ugly and dark- skinned? That is a very apt description of you.

Dementia baby, post a pic here , I know u can do it.

Nobody is going to laugh at you I promise.. We are waiting lipsrsealed
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by homesteady(m): 11:41am On Oct 07, 2013
Airforce1 don come with him wahala this morning!

1 Like

Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by demelza: 11:42am On Oct 07, 2013
Airforce1:

Dementia baby, post a pic here , I know u can do it.

Nobody is going to laugh at you I promise.. We are waiting lipsrsealed
Get off my nuts!
Its too early and besides this is Monday. Go clean some toilets.
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by AbuMikey(m): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2013
Airforce1: I don't like women with asss as big as dat.

I'm serious smiley
Chai sad
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by IAMBREEZY: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2013
wow look at that super butty so buttilicious.
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by Airforce1(m): 11:50am On Oct 07, 2013
demelza: Get off my nuts!
Its too early and besides this is Monday. Go clean some toilets.

I really want to see your pictures Dementia, everybody n dis section wanna see what your asssss look like.. Post a pic.

Or is it flat?
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by Airforce1(m): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2013
IAMBREEZY: wow look at that super butty so buttilicious.

Nor go mastur.bate ontop another person picture o.
Cuz we know your type. tongue
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by homesteady(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2013
Airforce1:

I really want to see your pictures Dementia, everybody n dis section wanna see what your asssss look like.. Post a pic.

Or is it flat?

Not everybody! Only you!

1 Like

Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by Airforce1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
homesteady:

No everybody! Only you!

Stop following me about, cuz people don begin think were gayy partners.

Please I have a reputation to protect.
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by homesteady(m): 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
Airforce1:

Hian! Was the thread meant for only you?
BTW, I'm following demelza, so that's why I'm here! Besides, I post on almost all topics in celeb section!
Please which reputation do you have here? grin
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by AbuMikey(m): 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
Airforce1:

LoooooooooooOoooooL gringringrin
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by demelza: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
homesteady:

BTW, I'm following demelza, so that's why I'm here! Besides, I post on almost all topics in celeb section!
grin Dont mind him jare. The dude feels himself too much.
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by Ollybarbie219(f): 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
Airforce1:

asin ehn!.....lwkmd!
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
HELP!!!

I can't find my vaseline. embarassed
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by Airforce1(m): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
homesteady:

U still following bah?

I cover myself with tha blood of Geesus angry
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by homesteady(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
Airforce1:

U still following bah?

I cover myself with tha blood of Geesus angry

If you like cover yourself with d blood of satan na you sabi! But answer my question - which reputation do you have?
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by abbeyty(m): 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
Austeenx: HELP!!!

go use palm oil instead

Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by dejijohns(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
@Austeenx, ah c Airforce1 as im dey steal ur Vaseline...
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by sarmiie(m): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
d negro and his love of big asses....oh well, i'm guity too.
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by adde: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
Is this nyas* real? Three things are involved- photoshop, cosmetic surgery, or too much Akpu in the system grin cheesy
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by Airforce1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
adde: Is this nyas* real? Three things are involved- photoshop, cosmetic surgery, or too much Akpu in the system grin cheesy

Shine your eyes , that woman is omotola jalade ekeinde.
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by lertee(f): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by HezronLorraine(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Most bootylicious my foot.
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by switdil(f): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2013

Use engine oil na
Or palmoil
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by kodred(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2013

ALTECO is ur friend
Re: See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO] by fissso123: 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
kodred:

ALTECO is ur friend
dis na ass? pls go banjul go see ass on sundays at kololi beach....just came bck lol...9ja women need surgery to get such curves. Na there e dey happen ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Dimple Nipple With Big Pawpaw Shares Some Romantic Moment With Her Fiancee / Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little / ''Proudly Gay''- Actor Uche Maduagwu Comes Out As Gay (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.