Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:44 PM

2015: Whats So Special? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Whats So Special? (724 Views)

But What Is So Special About Mandela? / What Is So Special About Ojukwu Death ? / Self Determination In Africa - What Makes European Countries So Special? >:( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015: Whats So Special? by cashmentor(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2013
Could this be the prediction of the USA about Nigeria's Breakup? Is it GEJ's decision to Contest for a 2nd term? Is it the BORN TO RULE Madness of some selected He-Goats and She-Rams?
2015 is not the First election Nigeria will be holding, neither is it going to be the last election that will be held in Nigeria! What then is soooo, so unique about 2015 that even Gej had to call for a National Conference?
First and foremost, Gej is doing his first term as president of Nigeria! The Most Populous Black nation on Earth. The Most confused set of Leaders and Followers on earth! The most selfish set of People on earth. So, the question is; has he done a good Job to merit a second term as President? To me, Yes and No! Yes because, Any man ruling Nigeria is a man sitting on a Time bomb! Who needs devine wisdom and courage to Lead a People so Different in culture and Thinking. But this is not an excuse. After all, we have countries like India, China, Brazil, America, indonesia, Pakistan etc. These countries too have some similarities to our plights and yet, are thriving so well. Their population are even higher than ours, yet we still run to these countries for help and greener pastures!
Nigeria is not easy to rule, yet any wise leader could be able to rule Nigeria without offending many people! How?
That takes me to the next answer, No! Because any Leader who can provide security, cut corruption to the Vein, without bias and fear and also, CREATE tangible jobs to the jobless youths by building structures and providing access to loan for small Business owners, has done very well!
Take a look at china, indonesia, singapore, south Korea, and then look back at Nigeria!
We don't lack resources neither do we lack human resources, yet we ought to be a light, shining brighter than these countries!
Don't tell me about our past leaders, don't tell me GEJ just got into power. This is not the past, we are talking about the Future, thats where we are heading and Gej is Leading that train forward!
GEJ has tried his best! But thats about it. Thats just how his capacity and ability is, thats about how far he can see, do and be. He can't do nada, that's just how good he is. Unfortunately, for a country like Nigeria, his Best is not enough! Nigeria deserves better in terms of leadership! Hence, Gej has Fail!
Failed? Yes! But not in the area of providing Nigeria with SOME of the needed infrastructures and other amenities, he has fail as a leader because he himself lacks direction and purpose! And a leader lacking direction leads his people towards doom and confusion.
What will it take Gej to provide Top class security for Nigeria? We have the money! Don't Nigerians deserve the Best? Are we not humans too? Let me not even talk of Boko Haram's new style of Killing Nigerians. Can't our leaders do something finally to get these pigs out?
What will it cost Gej to Buckle up and trample upon Corrupt leaders in the Country? All the countries i mentioned are doing it. We won't grow like this and we won't explore our Childerns potentials this way.
These goes beyound GEJ anyway, but as our leader, he takes the Blame. The Buck of it. He should. Why not?
I am a patriotic Nigerian and will do whatever it takes to defend my Nation and President! He is doing his Best and i will fight for him if and when the need arises! But Nigeria deserves Better in leadership!
There is nothing special about 2015! Whatever is cooking up now and heating up the polity should be pionted to one direction: the North!
They are Gejs biggest problem! They are Nigerias Biggest problem. Will you blame them? after all they have always been trouble makers right from Adam!
A people who think they are born to rule will do anything to hold on to power by all means... And that includes frustrating the incubent.
The North wants power iin 2015, the East too wants power, same as GEJ who wants a second term.
Going by his rights as a Nigerian, he deserves every right to complete the job(s) he started.
Now the problem is, should he or should he not contest?
The answer to that question, coupled by the Decisions of Nigerians, the National Conference and the Power Hungry Northerners, will shape up 2015 and make it a day that might just go on and be writen on the History books! Otherwise, 2015 will just go on to become like every other Normal Year, Nothing Special! Nothing!
But lets not go into all that now.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Don’t Force Youth To React – Bishop Warns FG / We Cry Foul! Yet We Are Not Any Different. / Video : Governor Adams Oshiomole Escapes Lynching.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.