Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) (7938 Views)

Wedding Na By Force? / Hilarious Pix: When Parents Want Their Kids To Be Wizkid By Force / Tattoo Na By Force? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by equlibrium(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2008
NA BY FORCE TO MARRY
During iteun's wedding reception; the he was called upon to give his vote of thanks to his guests and this is what he came up with:
1. I want to first of all thank the Lord Almighty for creating my wife And to also thank the pastor and his wife for lending us their wedding rings.
2. Special appreciation to my landlord who lent us his car.
3. I am most grateful to my boss for approving the loan I used for the wedding.
4. Big thanks to the committee of friends for the appeal fund they raised on my behalf.
5. Also to my brother's wife, thank you for lending us your wedding gown.
6. Am so grateful to the cake designer for the cake. I promised to return it tomorrow morning as agreed without cutting or eating out of it.
7. Special thanks to my friends who brought food from their homes to help me feed you all. Please for those who were served food good luck and for Those who didn't get any, well we will make it up to you during our child dedication ( hopefully next year).
8. Very big thanks to my parents for bringing the village cultural band to supply the music as well as entertain us all here, today.
9. Not forgetting the church marriage committee, thank you for persuading my wife to marry me.
10. Appreciation to the married men in the church for rushing me into this marriage.
11. The women are not left out, thanks a lot for teaching my wife how to dance.
12. To the youths, thank you for sweeping and decorating this venue with palm fronds.
13. I am also grateful to my teenage friends for helping with the Zobo drink
14. Appreciation to my co-tenants for contributing money for the cameraman
15. Well, I wish you all safe journey and I pray you don't experience what I suffered for this wedding. Thank you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by bibs(f): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2008
and to equillibrum who gave us his warehouse as wedding hall.
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by gunpoint(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
grin grin grin

Na iteun d great u finish lika dis??

grin grin grin

Chei!!!
dis small childrens no go kill me 4 nlnd ohhhh. . . . .

Ok nw,
Iteun,
Ova 2 u,
Na true??

grin grin grin
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by gunpoint(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2008
N.B

To Mr Turkey who Provided the meat, Rest In Peace. . .
grin grin grin
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by kayowalemi(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2008
ituen

Happy married jare

if u need money to feed her let me know grin grin
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by Nella(f): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2008
haha, lmao, Which kind bringing out be this one??

Ituen, I just hope the kids in d future would b ur own, atleast u wouldn't need to "thank" any one 4 that, grin grin lol,
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by femib26(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2008
Anyhow sha, The guy is married. Congrats!!! Who gave u the house u are now?
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by Jeovy(m): 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2008
Who tell you say he get house.He squats.
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by kene20(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2008
Happy married life Iteun cheesy

But dont forget 2 tell me when u need babies cos i might b of help grin grin
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by ituen(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2008
[size=18pt]Na me be this shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]

Equilibrum, u don start war oh. Make i go dig into your past
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by PLea: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2008
ahahahhaahha cheesy cheesy cheesy lol! Happy married life jor, accept am, we r still waiting 4 ur children sha, grin
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by ituen(m): 7:31am On Jul 01, 2008
Dont worry, Tessy is heavy and in spain for the delivery

nightnurse will be next
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by equlibrium(m): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2008
@iteun
my research shows all my facts r rite and precise,
i found out dis weddin is d 1 u did b4 u met & marryd tessy,
dat gal's name wz Sikiratu Amunat Onikokolori.
2 say d least, twz a huge mistake till tessy baby came and saved ur sorri ass,
and nlnd/nlndrs librated u!!

N.B; i gat no history, jst a future.
tongue cool tongue
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by Jeovy(m): 9:25am On Jul 01, 2008
hehe grin grin grin
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by saucekid(m): 10:27am On Jul 01, 2008
@ poster
fear no catch u again abi?
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by benjay1(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2008
Haba Ituen You no include me for your vote of thanks ? Oya give me back my boxers and canvass wey i borrow you for the wedding.

ROFLMAO  grin   Its been long i had a good laugh at NLD.
@equlibrium  Thumbs  up !!!
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by clemcykul(f): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2008
@post buahahahhahahaha chei rotfmlo grin grin grin grin grin grin

@couples make una come for bla bla bla lectures grin grin grin

i don die grin
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by jaymobb(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2008
i don laff tire

equili baba u too much thnx 4 coverin d event grin grin
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by gunpoint(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2008
@equals

wat of me??

i provided d touts dat served as groomsmen dat day na. . .

@jaymobb

na me send am go coverage oooo!!

Wnt any1 acknowledge me??
grin grin grin
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by benjay1(m): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2008
hands gunpoint two balls of kuli kuli oya take before you begin dey cry.
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by saucekid(m): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2008
i give am one dankwa join grin
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by benjay1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2008
saucekid:

i give am one dankwa join grin

@saucekid hahaha, bro wats up, longest time.
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by saucekid(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2008
i dey ooo
na ghana u dey true true?
i wan come there ooo
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by benjay1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2008
OL boy i dey Accra ooo. here call me +233248677320.
I just say make i come here come play small.
But with the way this babes here take dey give d koko freely, I neva know when i dey come back grin
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by Jeovy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2008
Ben,you again?
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by benjay1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2008
Wetin i do naa ?
Abi if dem put sugar for your mouth, you go throw am away ?
Even God himself go punish me, if i turn this babes down.
Cos somewhere in the good book i believe their is a place that says,
"Love your neighbours to pieces" So na the love i dey share for here. grin
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by clemcykul(f): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2008
ol boy i jealous u small o grin grin grin

wey iteun grin grin
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by Jeovy(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2008
you dey jealous both guy and lady,wetin be your own self?
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by clemcykul(f): 10:09am On Jul 02, 2008
i dey jealous even u
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by benjay1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2008
Which one Jeovy dey form rebel ?
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by clemcykul(f): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2008
i knoe knoe o
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by olulu(m): 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2008
chei !!!

na ituen b dis??/

well, sha
d truth is bitter
but what a very funny truth

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Udeme And His Naughty Jokes. / Breaking: Former Nigeria President Olusegun Obasanjo Arrested / Just For Laughs: Funniest Nigerian Police Pictures Ever Captured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.