Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Swift 4G LTE Is Live - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Swift 4G LTE Is Live (3139 Views)

Spectranet 4g Lte And Swift 4g Lte Browsing Free On Pc With Zero Naira (fastest) / Swiftband Gives You Unlimited Internet With Swift 4G/LTE / Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swift 4G LTE Is Live by jdoss: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
I just swapped my Wimax Modem for the LTE modem. So far, so good. Check out speed test below. The say they will double all the current data limits, and there will be no speed cap. I am really impressed with the upload speed.

Another one

Re: Swift 4G LTE Is Live by routik(m): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
Is it DOPC Wimax?
Re: Swift 4G LTE Is Live by cycline404(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Confirmed..... Using it..
Re: Swift 4G LTE Is Live by ajabi: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
Pls how much did you pay to swap the Wimax for Swift LTE 4G and wats the procedure?
Re: Swift 4G LTE Is Live by obosirow: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2013
Ha ha ha, this is not 4G LTE...4G LTE we are talking about over 70mbps even up to 150mbps. Extreme rip off. The bad side is that they will charge you LTE price.

1 Like

Re: Swift 4G LTE Is Live by walcolm(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2013
yeah i have not been able to achieve any where near the test the OP posted

the fastest download speed i have seen is actually around 700KBps
Re: Swift 4G LTE Is Live by walcolm(m): 9:18am On Nov 11, 2013
ajabi: Pls how much did you pay to swap the Wimax for Swift LTE 4G and wats the procedure?

if you were on a plan that cost more than 7k, then your swap cost is just 5k otherwise it will be about 7k to swap
Re: Swift 4G LTE Is Live by walcolm(m): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2013
obosirow: Ha ha ha, this is not 4G LTE...4G LTE we are talking about over 70mbps even up to 150mbps. Extreme rip off. The bad side is that they will charge you LTE price.

i agree with you its not exactly LTE speed but i think the amount of data they give is not LTE price. like someone said, they doubled the data cap on all their WiMAX plans on the LTE side for the same price
Re: Swift 4G LTE Is Live by davetwitzy: 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
obosirow: Ha ha ha, this is not 4G LTE...4G LTE we are talking about over 70mbps even up to 150mbps. Extreme rip off. The bad side is that they will charge you LTE price.
you fo-ool the download and upload speeds are uncapped that means that they are unlimited and can get to what u mentioned, Nigerians like asking for more without appreciating what they already have.... Night brov
Re: Swift 4G LTE Is Live by walcolm(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2013
this thing nor reach abuse nah...besides the fact that something is uncapped doesn't mean it can deliver what its supposed to deliver

the fact that the service is paid for is more than enough appreciation and a good reason why what is promised needs to be delivered

if the network says they are delivering LTE speed, they should deliver LTE speed. we don't need to beg them for it or worship them for delivering mediocre speed in hopes that they will do better
Re: Swift 4G LTE Is Live by davetwitzy: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
I doubt you are using this in an area where there is good coverage....when I play my games online or watch yyoy tube videos there is no lag, ibdiwbload games of 10-20Gb in a few hours...what more do you want, if u don't like it go and buy mtn or Airtel abeg or spectranet
Re: Swift 4G LTE Is Live by hancock(m): 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
truth be told their internet speed is decent compared to others. two weeks ago I downloaded batman origins which is about 16.5GB in less than 2 hours cool
Speed is an attitude grin
Re: Swift 4G LTE Is Live by walcolm(m): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
hancock: truth be told their internet speed is decent compared to others. two weeks ago I downloaded batman origins which is about 16.5GB in less than 2 hours cool
Speed is an attitude grin

no one is saying the speed is not decent compared to others...right now i'm downloading a file and its going at 1.6MBps while streaming youtube on an ipad simultaneously

the issue was the LTE speed they are delivering is still not comparable to the best in class elsewhere in the world
Re: Swift 4G LTE Is Live by davetwitzy: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Guy they just started their LTE, I was told that its doesn't even work everywhere yet.
Re: Swift 4G LTE Is Live by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
Re: Swift 4G LTE Is Live by naiwalam: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
i only get 2 signal bars for my LTE yet, it is almost 3 times faster than my Swift WIMAX even with all five bars. i hope their data bonanza will continue indefinitely. i am smilling to the bank now.
Re: Swift 4G LTE Is Live by RapidBTS: 8:26am On Dec 31, 2013
LTE Antenna

(1) (Reply)

64gb Kingston Data Traveller Flash Drive: For N5,000 / UPDATED PICS!!! USED HP PAVILION G4 FOR GAMERS / How To Design & Customize A Professional Switchboard For Ms Access Databases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.